Trump Fans Urge Star Wars Boycott Over Reshoot Claims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE
Trump supporters boycotting Star Wars because of fake news.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/facepalm.gif

Flyattractor
How do we know its "Fake News"? Cause I am sure there will be plenty of Anti-Right sentiments in the movie

Cause ya know.....HOLLYWOOD

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Trump supporters boycotting Star Wars because of fake news.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/facepalm.gif

Would you expect any less from these people with the atmosphere of fear and ignorance he's created over the last year?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard

Would you expect any less from these people with the atmosphere of fear and ignorance he's created over the last year?

But spreading Fear and Ignorance has always been Mainstays of the Leftist side of things......

Surtur
This is quite hilarious.

But what's also hilarious is the insinuation Clinton's supporters don't spread fear and ignorance.

This is why liberals are so amusing. They had a good thing here lol. A good diss to Trump fans. But they had to take it one step further and ruin it with silly comments.

How you guys constantly manage to f*ck up a sure thing is beyond me.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
This is quite hilarious.

But what's also hilarious is the insinuation Clinton's supporters don't spread fear and ignorance.

This is why liberals are so amusing. They had a good thing here lol. A good diss to Trump fans. But they had to take it one step further and ruin it with silly comments.

How you guys constantly manage to f*ck up a sure thing is beyond me.

#DistractToClinton

Surtur
Nah, the silly comments you make invite Clinton comparisons. Which is again..why this is funny.

You should have just enjoyed the hilarity.

Flyattractor
#DistractToClinton

#DistractToLeftistFearMongering

Robtard
Nah, the silly comments you make invite Clinton comparisons. Which is again..why this is funny.

You should have just enjoyed the hilarity.

Incorrect. No one else mentioned Clinton here, you're the one that brought her into the conversation to distract away from the topic/Trump supporters. You continue to do it instead of discussing the topic. This is a fact.

Surtur
Incorrect. No one else mentioned Clinton here, you're the one that brought her into the conversation to distract away from the topic/Trump supporters. This is a fact.

I never said you specifically mentioned her. I said your comments opened up the door for comparison.

That is a fact.

Flyattractor
I agree with the Avoid the Rogue movie. If only because it is going to be a big pile of Leftist Emo Hipster Poop.

Robtard
Surtur,

And you continue to shift the focus onto Clinton instead of the topic. That's distracting

Flyattractor
Surtur is the New TIMMY!

Surtur
And you continue to shift the focus onto Clinton instead of the topic. That's distracting

I thought so, but alrighty so yeah...This is pretty funny.

BackFire
Lol, wtf? How would Rogue One even address Trump? Are they going to photoshop Trump's face over Darth Vader or something?

Yeah good luck boycotting ****ing Star Wars, the biggest cinematic property on the planet. What morons.

Flyattractor
If only the DNC had the same backing as the Star Wars Franchise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If only the DNC had the same backing as the Star Wars Franchise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Or if they had a candidate who wasn't so disliked she couldn't even defeat Donald Trump.

BackFire
Or my axe!

Robtard
Or if they had a candidate who wasn't so disliked she couldn't even defeat Donald Trump. #DistractToClinton

Surtur
#DistractToClinton

My bad! I didn't mean to get in the way of the plethora of other insights you had about this topic.

By all means unload them. Don't be shy.

Robtard
You're asking another guy to "unload". Anyhow.

I already commented on the topic and you deflected to Clinton then too, sport.

Surtur
Yes, unload your insights. Remember our discussions about what words mean?

Robtard
See above: I already commented on the topic. If you wish to have a discussion on the topic, either go back and reply to my post with something on topic or open up a new line of discourse on the topic yourself. Not sure why this is difficult.

carthage
Dumbasses

Robtard
/Ouch

Surtur
See above: I already commented on the topic. If you wish to have a discussion on the topic, either go back and reply to my post with something on topic or open up a new line of discourse on the topic yourself. Not sure why this is difficult.

So why are you complaining about distractions? I notice you only complain about it when someone like me does it. Why is that, do you think?

Robtard
Leave some room on that cross for Jesus, Surtur. Anyhow.

Saw a twitter post that made me chuckle a wee bit regarding this:

'So far since they won, the "we don't need safe spaces" party has boycotted a play, a cereal brand and a movie for being mean.'

Surtur
Leave some room on that cross for Jesus, Surtur. Anyhow.

My bad I forgot pointing out your hypocrisy was one of your pet peeves.

I would figure that hypocrisy would be right up your alley.

Though I confess..what does what you just said have to do with Star Wars fans believing a fake story? So it is okay to discuss off topic things(since it sure as hell isn't a topic about Trump fans in general) but not if those things involve Hilary? Okay, I understand now.

Speaking of Jesus..it reminds me of the time I had no rolling papers and I used this waxy paper from a bible. Damn now I need to have a smoke. BRB.

Flyattractor
Remember Surt. Being a Leftist means you never have to be Sorry for anything you say and or do. Its a Get out of Jail Free Card.

See The Clintons for a prime example.

ArtificialGlory
The Empire isn't white supremacist. Other than that, these guys are basically right-wing SJWs who got triggered.

Flyattractor
Except it is the Leftist Commie Safe Space Nazis that get Triggered so....The Empire is The CLINTON SPACE EMPIRE RUN BY EMPEROR DARTH OBAMA!!!!

ArtificialGlory
Except it is the Leftist Commie Safe Space Nazis that get Triggered so....The Empire is The CLINTON SPACE EMPIRE RUN BY EMPEROR DARTH OBAMA!!!!
That didn't really make much sense.

Dramatic Gecko
Boycotting a movie stupid. Especially if its because it might imply a reflection on actual society to let you ponder the concept in comparison to your own thoughts and beliefs. Regardless if the movie is trying to show ideas of left or right wing it has a right to be seen by whoever wants to see it. If you blindly agree with whatever someone tells you just because they are a leader in your supposed Wing, that just makes you a beta male follower who can't form their own opinions.

Robtard
My bad I forgot pointing out your hypocrisy was one of your pet peeves.

I would figure that hypocrisy would be right up your alley.

Though I confess..what does what you just said have to do with Star Wars fans believing a fake story? So it is okay to discuss off topic things(since it sure as hell isn't a topic about Trump fans in general) but not if those things involve Hilary? Okay, I understand now.

Speaking of Jesus..it reminds me of the time I had no rolling papers and I used this waxy paper from a bible. Damn now I need to have a smoke. BRB.

Yelling "hypocrisy" over and over when none is to be found won't make it true, sport.

Let me assist: The twitter post commented on the boycotting of the SW film, which is the topic. You're welcome.

Surtur
But the topic isn't about cereal or plays. Specifically just about the movie.

Flyattractor
I can't wait for Rogue One The Cereal Now with more Grit and Emo.

NemeBro
So why are you complaining about distractions? I notice you only complain about it when someone like me does it. Why is that, do you think? It's pretty much your modus operandi to relentlessly focus on complaining about liberals, regardless of the thread you're in.

You could be in a thread with literal white nationalists (not hyperbole, this has happened), and you will still direct all your efforts toward arguing with the liberals in the thread.

You're honestly kind of a massive phaggot tbh.

Shakyamunison
"Trump Fans Urge Star Wars Boycott Over Reshoot Claims"
It will just make more room in the theater for me.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's pretty much your modus operandi to relentlessly focus on complaining about liberals, regardless of the thread you're in.

You could be in a thread with literal white nationalists (not hyperbole, this has happened), and you will still direct all your efforts toward arguing with the liberals in the thread.

Give it another go, now sure calling me a "massive phaggot" is super clever..for a 13 yr. old, but I get the feeling you're a lot older than 13. Though if you aren't a lot older than that..it sure as hell explains a lot.

Actually wait, you being a young teen makes perfect sense. I should have seen it before with your constant use of the word "phaggot".

I understand you now, and I view all of your posts in a completely different light now.

quanchi112
I agree with the Avoid the Rogue movie. If only because it is going to be a big pile of Leftist Emo Hipster Poop. It will still be a massive hit. Lol at you begging other people to avoid a film because you're upset.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
It will still be a massive hit. Lol at you begging other people to avoid a film because you're upset.

Wait wait slow your frickin roll. When you say "it will STILL be a massive hit" that seems to imply you agree it will be some emo hipster shit? In other words, are you saying it will be emo and all that, but it will still succeed despite that?

quanchi112
It's pretty much your modus operandi to relentlessly focus on complaining about liberals, regardless of the thread you're in.

You're honestly kind of a massive phaggot tbh. thumb up

quanchi112
Wait wait slow your frickin roll. When you say "it will STILL be a massive hit" that seems to imply you agree it will be some emo hipster shit? In other words, are you saying it will be emo and all that, but it will still succeed despite that? I didn't say that at all. I said it was be a massive hit. Your perception or his isn't factually based. It's an opinion and you are once again showing you're a massive idiot still upset with life.

Surtur
thumb up

I'm not surprised you get along well with the 13 yr. old.

Surtur
I didn't say that at all. I said it was be a massive hit. Your perception or his isn't factually based. It's an opinion and you are once again showing you're a massive idiot still upset with life.

LMAO. You said it would "still" be a hit, implying it would be a hit despite the emo-ness.

But I never said my perceptions of this movie were based on facts.

You really should try to stop yourself from insulting the intelligence of others. I mean if you didn't routinely make a fool of yourself it would be one thing, but you do.

Henry_Pym
The left burn down cities and assault people in the streets; but that's fine.

The right choose to not see a decrepit franchise that hasn't been good since the 70's; outrage.

Good to see the forum has a strong grasp on reality.

quanchi112
LMAO. You said it would "still" be a hit, implying it would be a hit despite the emo-ness.

But I never said my perceptions of this movie were based on facts.

You really should try to stop yourself from insulting the intelligence of others. I mean if you didn't routinely make a fool of yourself it would be one thing, but you do. Despite the boycott not because of his witless perception. You have a habit of lying often.

You are someone who has been really hurt by liberals, apparently. You cry about them all the time. This movie will succeed. I'll chuckle as fly eats his own green font filled words.

quanchi112
I'm not surprised you get along well with the 13 yr. old. What on earth are you talking about ? You seem really upset. Yet another poster calling you out for hypocrisy. Reality is closing in on you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The left burn down cities and assault people in the streets; but that's fine.

The right choose to not see a decrepit franchise that hasn't been good since the 70's; outrage.

Good to see the forum has a strong grasp on reality.

You want to see something even more hilarious? I posted this in another thread:

Video Shows Mom Kicking Child Out For Voting For Trump In Mock Election

My response was.."wow, just wow". Because that is messed up. The response was...what about the nazi's and the kkk?! Why aren't you wowing over them?!

I was acting shocked over the fact a mother could treat their child like this, but apparently what I truly should have been shocked over is the KKK behaving racist.

Surtur
What on earth are you talking about ? You seem really upset. Yet another poster calling you out for hypocrisy. Reality is closing in on you.

Just wow you are completely out of touch with any semblance of reality, aren't you?

Wait, why am I shocked about this?

quanchi112
You want to see something even more hilarious? I posted this in another thread:

Video Shows Mom Kicking Child Out For Voting For Trump In Mock Election

My response was.."wow, just wow". Because that is messed up. The response was...what about the nazi's and the kkk?! Why aren't you wowing over them?!

I was acting shocked over the fact a mother could treat their child like this, but apparently what I truly should have been shocked over is the KKK behaving racist. Focus on this topic I have no interest in your attempts at thread misdirection.

quanchi112
Just wow you are completely out of touch with any semblance of reality, aren't you?

Wait, why am I shocked about this? Ok, I'll make this simple for you since anything else and you'll be lost without a trace. What have I said that shows I am out of touch with reality. Try to make sense for a change.

Surtur
Focus on this topic I have no interest in your attempts at thread misdirection.

The post wasn't directed at you. Also your interests? Utterly irrelevant.

quanchi112
The post wasn't directed at you. Also your interests? Utterly irrelevant. So you concede. Perfect.

Surtur
Ok, I'll make this simple for you since anything else and you'll be lost without a trace. What have I said that shows I am out of touch with reality. Try to make sense for a change.

The way you insult people without the slightest hint of self awareness.

Surtur
So you concede. Perfect.

Okay did you just ask me how you're out of touch with reality..and then follow it up by saying this? Lol.

quanchi112
The way you insult people without the slightest hint of self awareness. That is a vague comment which doesn't specifically address anything. Be concrete. Do you know what the word concrete means ?

Surtur
That is a vague comment which doesn't specifically address anything. Be concrete. Do you know what the word concrete means ?

I think you might have a learning disability.

quanchi112
I think you might have a learning disability. Give me an example. Specific. Words have meaning. Chop, chop. You're the same guy who runs to drugs to escape reality.

Surtur
Give me an example. Specific. Words have meaning. Chop, chop. You're the same guy who runs to drugs to escape reality.

I'd rather watch you flail around like a fish out of water lol.

If you payed attention to what I said and went back and read your very own posts..you'd know what I was talking about.

But okie dokie I'll humor you. You're out of touch with reality. You are someone of low intelligence. In this thread, you've called me an idiot. That's the pot calling the kettle black. Just like every single time you call me(or anyone else) a loser? Again: pot, kettle, black.

You aren't self aware enough to even realize this. I already know you will reply in an utterly silly way. Because you seem to feel the same tactics you use in comic versus battles will work here. But you are sadly mistaken.

Personally I can't wait to see your reply because I know it will just further show how out of touch you are. It would be in your own best interest to quit while you're ahead..but I really really hope you don't smile

quanchi112
Okay did you just ask me how you're out of touch with reality..and then follow it up by saying this? Lol. You didn't give me an example.

Surtur
You didn't give me an example.

You provided your own example lol. Did you not just see how you said "okay you concede"? Did you have a stroke and forget that you said that?

Because nobody conceded and yet here you are..saying they did, while still being absolutely shocked someone thinks you and reality went your separate ways a long time ago?

quanchi112
I'd rather watch you flail around like a fish out of water lol.

If you payed attention to what I said and went back and read your very own posts..you'd know what I was talking about.

But okie dokie I'll humor you. You're out of touch with reality. You are someone of low intelligence. In this thread, you've called me an idiot. That's the pot calling the kettle black. Just like every single time you call me(or anyone else) a loser? Again: pot, kettle, black.

You aren't self aware enough to even realize this. I already know you will reply in an utterly silly way. Because you seem to feel the same tactics you use in comic versus battles will work here. But you are sadly mistaken.

Personally I can't wait to see your reply because I know it will just further show how out of touch you are. It would be in your own best interest to quit while you're ahead..but I really really hope you don't smile *paid attention

Not payed attention, nitwit.

So in this long emotional post you haven't given one example but just more baseless claims. You use drugs to escape reality. You've admitted as much. That's about as weak as anyone gets. Quit trying to escape reality but instead engage in it. If you feel I'm unintelligent provide reasoning. You just keep making baseless claims and who know if you've partaken in your daily escape from reality.

quanchi112
You provided your own example lol. Did you not just see how you said "okay you concede"? Did you have a stroke and forget that you said that?

Because nobody conceded and yet here you are..saying they did, while still being absolutely shocked someone thinks you and reality went your separate ways a long time ago? By avoiding this conversation with any examples you conceded the point. I just taught you something I hope the drugs don't undo my work.

Surtur
By avoiding this conversation with any examples you conceded the point. I just taught you something I hope the drugs don't undo my work.

LMAO Exactly, you just keep on showing you and reality just are bitter enemies.

I love the logic you use lol. "This post wasn't directed at you, and what you want is irrelevant". Yep, I conceded sooo hard there.

quanchi112
LMAO Exactly, you just keep on showing you and reality just are bitter enemies.

I love the logic you use lol. "This post wasn't directed at you, and what you want is irrelevant". Yep, I conceded sooo hard there. You did concede the point you were trying to make for a page now. You also admitted you run to drugs all the time. What I am saying is true as per your own words. laughing out loud

Surtur
LMAO. It never stops being funny with you. You're the forum Duff.

quanchi112
LMAO. It never stops being funny with you. You're the forum Duff. Another attempt to misdirect. The film will be a hit. Cry more.

Surtur
Okay I never said the film wouldn't be a hit.

quanchi112
Okay I never said the film wouldn't be a hit. So trump fans fail as per the thread.

Surtur
So trump fans fail as per the thread.

The Trump fans who specifically thought this was a true story failed, yes.

quanchi112
The Trump fans who specifically thought this was a true story failed, yes. So they will fail big time. Idiots.

Surtur
So they will fail big time. Idiots.

I'm sure they'll get over it, after all their candidate still won smile

quanchi112
I'm sure they'll get over it, after all their candidate still won smile Thanks to Russia.

Got crushed in the popularity vote by 2 mill.

laughing out loud

You're an idiot.

Surtur
Thanks to Russia.

Thanks to Russia exposing the corruption of the DNC, yes.

Having 2 million more votes in an election where they each got 60+ million votes isn't exactly crushing someone, but okie dokie. Plus there are hilarious things like a county who for the past 144 years voted democrat. Guess who they voted for this time smile

quanchi112
Thanks to Russia exposing the corruption of the DNC, yes.

Clinton got crushed by by the electoral votes. So it's okay. Plus there are hilarious things like a county who for the past 144 years voted democrat. Guess who they voted for this time smile So you believe in another nation tampering with our politics despite their leader being a despicable human being.

Still bothers trump he got waxed in the popular vote. You're such a fanboy. This thread is about the boycott which will fail. Try not to get so upset you loser.

Surtur
So you believe in another nation tampering with our politics despite their leader being a despicable human being.

Nah, but the cats out of the bag bro. I don't think other nations should be tampering with our politics. But on the other hand we sure as hell should not ignore this stuff once it is out there. We have a right to know what kind of people these people are, and they obviously weren't going to give us an accurate picture themselves.

Also don't you think that the USA out of ALL the countries..whining about people interfering in our politics..is hypocritical? How is it not? Perhaps you, being so smart, can explain why we've adopted this asinine attitude of "Do as I say not as I do" ?

You see this is what I'm talking about when I say you and reality aren't on speaking terms anymore. Nobody said the boycott would succeed. Not a single person. You say try not to get upset..but nobody was upset because this was people over reacting to a fake story. I'm supposed to be pissed off that some idiots believed a fake news story? Why? Both sides have stupid and ignorant people, it matters little to me.

I don't care about Rogue One, to me it looks meh, but I want it to succeed because if it fails that could hinder future solo movies.

quanchi112
Nah, but the cats out of the bag bro. I don't think other nations should be tampering with our politics. But on the other hand we sure as hell should not ignore this stuff once it is out there. We have a right to know what kind of people these people are, and they obviously weren't going to give us an accurate picture themselves.

Also don't you think that the USA out of ALL the countries..whining about people interfering in our politics..is hypocritical? How is it not? Perhaps you, being so smart, can explain why we've adopted this asinine attitude of "Do as I say not as I do" ?

You see this is what I'm talking about when I say you and reality aren't on speaking terms anymore. If they tampered in this election it will be forever stained. Could be the most controversial election of all time which won't sit well with Trump. The hilarity will ensue when he rages out over this.

You brought up him winning the election after you had no choice to agree the boycott failed. You do this in every thread.

Surtur
If they tampered in this election it will be forever stained.

Lol, no it won't. We've done much worse to other countries. Nothing will be stained because Russia exposed the corruption of Hilary Clinton.

All it will do is make our country look like a bunch of whiny hypocritical b*tches.

He can have it not sit well with him while he sits in the oval office smile

..why are you acting like I was arguing this boycott would succeed? You keep doing that. Do you have ADD or something?

Flyattractor
I think at this point we should just ignore what Quanny posts and just make fun of the fact that his new avatar is a big one eyed ball...

quanchi112
Lol, no it won't. We've done much worse to other countries. Nothing will be stained because Russia exposed the corruption of Hilary Clinton.

It might not sit well with him but..oh well, he's still president.

..why are you acting like I was arguing this boycott would succeed? You keep doing that. Do you have ADD or something? It will be overshadowed if our election was tampered with outside of the popular vote shellacking. A politician being corrupt isn't earth shattering news but a foreign power influencing the direct outcome is huge. You say you're smart but you continue to make stupid statements.

That's relevant to the thread. I said the trump fans failed and you brought up the election. The drugs have ravaged your brain.

Surtur
LMAO. It never stops being funny with you. You're the forum Duff.

quanchi112
You went off topic and are crying now. The trumps fans failed. /thread

Surtur
I know it truly means a lot to you to believe that, so I shall allow it.

quanchi112
I know it truly means a lot to you to believe that, so I shall allow it. Thats right leave now with your tail tucked in when your legs.

Surtur
Thats right leave now with your tail tucked in when your legs.

*Pats your head* That'll do pig, that'll do.

quanchi112
*Pats your head* That'll do pig, that'll do. You already agreed I was right. Let it go, druggie.

Surtur
You already agreed I was right. Let it go, druggie.

I agreed the boycott would never work. I also agree not a single person here said it would work.

quanchi112
I agreed the boycott would never work. I also agree not a single person here said it would work. So the trump fans who tried this are idiots. Way to turn on your kind.

Surtur
Riiight.

quanchi112
Riiight. Victory.

Surtur
Thanks for conceding my victory. It's very big of you.

quanchi112
Thanks for conceding my victory. It's very big of you. You agreed the trump fans were idiotic and failed against Star Wars. I've already won.

Surtur
You agreed the trump fans were idiotic and failed against Star Wars. I've already won.

I pointed out the people who thought this was real were indeed idiotic. But there is no winning because that was never in question.

snowdragon
It will be overshadowed if our election was tampered with outside of the popular vote shellacking. A politician being corrupt isn't earth shattering news but a foreign power influencing the direct outcome is huge. You say you're smart but you continue to make stupid statements.

That's relevant to the thread. I said the trump fans failed and you brought up the election. The drugs have ravaged your brain.

Yet you deliberatly overlook my comments about Obama. Foreign play isn't a new topic it's just one thats new for tabloids. I guess your naievty has you looking for low hanging hanging fruit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yet you deliberatly overlook my comments about Obama. Foreign play isn't a new topic it's just one thats new for tabloids. I guess your naievty has you looking for low hanging hanging fruit. No one is discussing Obama you idiot. Take your vagina out of this thread it's about trump fans trying to boycott Star Wars. Epic fail coming up. Cry more.

quanchi112
I pointed out the people who thought this was real were indeed idiotic. But there is no winning because that was never in question. So the trump fans with regards to the boycott are massive idiots. Good.

Surtur
So the trump fans with regards to the boycott are massive idiots. Good.

Yes. Though to be honest I'd be shocked if it was only Trump fans that had been fooled by this(especially since stupidity and ignorance isn't just found with Trump fans). They were just the loudest about it.

quanchi112
Yes. Though to be honest I'd be shocked if it was only Trump fans that had been fooled by this(especially since stupidity and ignorance isn't just found with Trump fans). They were just the loudest about it. Quit going off topic. We know as per this thread it was the trump fans. Idiots. Massive failure.

Surtur
Quit going off topic. We know as per this thread it was the trump fans. Idiots. Massive failure.

I'll do as I please.

Here, example: Clinton supporters can be just as dumb and ignorant as Trump supporters smile

Silent Master
I'll do as I please.

Here, example: Clinton supporters can be just as dumb and ignorant as Trump supporters smile

They are also Hypocrites, where was all this outrage when the DNC rigged the election against Bernie Sanders?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
They are also Hypocrites, where was all this outrage when the DNC rigged the election against Bernie Sanders?

Here is the funniest part of all: Trump tweets why this wasn't brought up before the election. I say I interpreted as his saying the actual evidence wasn't brought forth prior to the election.

So they respond with what they feel is a "gotcha" moment by posting various links which turn out..to be the same stuff we have now. No actual evidence, just people saying they have it. Nothing actually provided as evidence before the election, which is what I was talking about, I wasn't talking about the mere accusation. Since "an official says this" isn't evidence.

This was obvious, but they responded that way anyways because when I respond back and reiterate my original point..they can try to go "deflection!" and dismiss it, even though nothing was actually deflected because the whole "no actual evidence was shown" wasn't proven wrong. These are the dishonest tactics they have to use..all the while whining about Trumps dishonesty lol. It's amazing.

They even did some prep work before I responded, with the whole "I bet Surtur will spin this!" because apparently they are under the very wrong impression that if I respond in any way that doesn't agree with them it's a deflection and if they point this out before hand it's like..double deflection.

quanchi112
I'll do as I please.

Here, example: Clinton supporters can be just as dumb and ignorant as Trump supporters smile That has nothing to do with this topic. You didn't even believe in him. In this topic trump supporters were massive idiots.

Surtur
That has nothing to do with this topic. You didn't even believe in him. In this topic trump supporters were massive idiots.

Yes, but it's funny to point it out because I can see it bugs you. Especially after the desperation you've shown by feeling it necessary to point out the same thing half a dozen times.

You and I have already agreed people who fell for this are stupid. If you're going to continue to respond anyways..might as well branch out, yeah?

quanchi112
Yes, but it's funny to point it out because I can see it bugs you. Especially after the desperation you've shown by feeling it necessary to point out the same thing half a dozen times.

You and I have already agreed people who fell for this are stupid. If you're going to continue to respond anyways..might as well branch out, yeah?

You keep trying to change the convo because you're a troll. As per the topic trump fans lose. Idiots.

Surtur
You keep trying to change the convo because you're a troll. As per the topic trump fans lose. Idiots.

That'll do pig, that'll do.

quanchi112
That'll do pig, that'll do. You have said this before". You aren't even funny or smart. Please just leave the thread you cbr loser.

Surtur
You have said this before". You aren't even funny or smart. Please just leave the thread you cbr loser.

You've hurled the same insults before as well. Let me guess: when you do it..it's different because reasons.

Are you a democrat? Since that kind of logic is straight out of their play book.

quanchi112
You've hurled the same insults before as well. Let me guess: when you do it..it's different because reasons.

Are you a democrat? Since that kind of logic is straight out of their play book. You posted the exact same line days ago. Another reasons post. You must have destroyed your brain due to your rabid drug usage.

Another cry out at democrats. I'm not actually but they destroyed your soul. Good for them.

Surtur
You posted the exact same line days ago. Another reasons post. You must have destroyed your brain due to your rabid drug usage.

Another cry out at democrats. I'm not actually but they destroyed your soul. Good for them.

Yeah I didn't think you'd actually address your hypocrisy lol. It's like winning the lottery. It's like a 1 and a billion chance, and 99% of the time it will just be a waste of time.

quanchi112
Yeah I didn't think you'd actually address your hypocrisy lol. It's like winning the lottery. It's like a 1 and a billion chance, and 99% of the time it will just be a waste of time. Another predictable post from the liberals biggest victim.

Dramatic Gecko
This thread's so beautiful...

Quan vs Surtur

On Star Wars and politics.

Its so, so beautiful. Reading this while eating my toasties.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

Quan vs Surtur

Its so, so beautiful. Reading this while eating my toasties. Cinnamon Toast Crunch over here. It's cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite.

Adam_PoE

Quan vs Surtur

http://68.media.tumblr.com/495dfac744cd91f9c0fc8136fa59fe31/tumblr_og6u6haGES1ry7pevo2_400.gif

snowdragon
No one is discussing Obama you idiot. Take your vagina out of this thread it's about trump fans trying to boycott Star Wars. Epic fail coming up. Cry more.

Stop your crying, adults can shift disucssion points only babies cry when they don't get what they want...ie you.

By the way no one tried, what an idiotic expression. They either did or did not.

Beniboybling

You're honestly kind of a massive phaggot tbh. thumb up laughing out loud

Surtur
Stop your crying, adults can shift disucssion points only babies cry when they don't get what they want...ie you.

By the way no one tried, what an idiotic expression. They either did or did not.

I know, he gets so excited that he is "owning" someone he doesn't think shit through.

Surtur

Quan vs Surtur

It is hilarious, his every post fills me with joy.

On the other hand when it comes to versus battles I usually enjoy ones where both sides have an equal chance, where this is more like Superman vs a homeless paraplegic man. But still, there is humor in such a versus. Even more so because we know in Quan's mind he's definitely the "Superman" in that scenario.

If you want to see something truly hilarious go check out Quan's attempts to say Odin lost to Thanos. I know just me even mentioning this here will trigger him lol.

Robtard
Bitching about Clinton and Liberals in a thread about Trump supporters crying over Star Wars for imagined wrongs. Surtur being Surtur. Continue.

Surtur
Bitching about Clinton and Liberals in a thread about Trump supporters crying over Star Wars for imagined wrongs. Surtur being Surtur. Continue.

Whining just for the sake of whining. Robtard being Robtard.

Robtard
No you!

Ouch. Right in the feels.

Surtur
Touche.

Robtard
You forgot your accent, Surt.

I missed this the first time around, Lolz.

quanchi112

By the way no one tried, what an idiotic expression. They either did or did not. It is clear you are butthurt over the liberals. I bet you're one of those idiotic trump followers that really believed he'd jail Hillary. He duped you dummy. As per the thread the trump fans have failed.

quanchi112
It is hilarious, his every post fills me with joy.

On the other hand when it comes to versus battles I usually enjoy ones where both sides have an equal chance, where this is more like Superman vs a homeless paraplegic man. But still, there is humor in such a versus. Even more so because we know in Quan's mind he's definitely the "Superman" in that scenario.

If you want to see something truly hilarious go check out Quan's attempts to say Odin lost to Thanos. I know just me even mentioning this here will trigger him lol. Dude, let it go about the liberals you're just some loser druggie who doesn't matter. Another attempt to change the topic because I'm in your drug fueled tiny mind.

Surtur
Dude, let it go about the liberals you're just some loser druggie who doesn't matter. Another attempt to change the topic because I'm in your drug fueled tiny mind.

Yes yes, keep trying.

Why not tell us more about things nobody claimed in the first place?

Remember how the boycott failed?! Ha! The people in this thread who thought it would succeed are losers, right bro? You showed them!

quanchi112
Yes yes, keep trying.

Why not tell us more about things nobody claimed in the first place?

Remember how the boycott failed?! Ha! The people in this thread who thought it would succeed are losers, right bro? You showed them! So you agree these trump fans are idiots. Good. Stop now.

Surtur
Hey you remember that time people in the thread said the boycott would succeed? You didn't answer me before when I asked you if remembered that. Do you suddenly not remember that?

quanchi112
Hey you remember that time people in the thread said the boycott would succeed? You didn't answer me before when I asked you if remembered that. Do you suddenly not remember that? I never made that claim. I said these guys are massive idiots to which you agree. Don't take it so personally, crybaby.

Surtur
I never made that claim. I said these guys are massive idiots to which you agree. Don't take it so personally, crybaby.

You are correct let me rephrase: remember when you pointed out multiple times the boycott failed despite nobody saying it would have ever succeeded?

Good times!

quanchi112
You are correct let me rephrase: remember when you pointed out multiple times the boycott failed despite nobody saying it would have ever succeeded?

Good times! Again anyone who starts a boycott knowing it will be an utter failure even makes them look more stupid. This isn't surprising.

Surtur
Again anyone who starts a boycott knowing it will be an utter failure even makes them look more stupid. This isn't surprising.

od3cNTl40VI

quanchi112
od3cNTl40VI This does remind me of the trump fans involved with the boycott here.

Surtur
This does remind me of the trump fans involved with the boycott here.

Monchichi's remind me of QuanChi.

quanchi112
Monchichi's remind me of QuanChi. Trump even said aloud he loves the uneducated. He loves you, surt.

Surtur
Trump even said aloud he loves the uneducated. He loves you, surt.

I would think it would mean he has a great deal of love for you as well.

quanchi112
I would think it would mean he has a great deal of love for you as well. No, you're who he was talking to. He could sell his own piss and you'd drink it.

Surtur
No, you're who he was talking to. He could sell his own piss and you'd drink it.

Why are you talking about drinking piss? Nobody cares what you do behind closed doors.

You're extremely skilled at adding a whole new layer of creepiness to any discussion.

Lord Lucien
You guys hear they're making a new Star Wars movie?

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You guys hear they're making a new Star Wars movie?

You hear the movie is gonna have scenes trying to link Trump to racism?

#NotMyStarWarsMovie

Lord Lucien
And?

Surtur
It's evil.

quanchi112
Why are you talking about drinking piss? Nobody cares what you do behind closed doors.

You're extremely skilled at adding a whole new layer of creepiness to any discussion. You would do anything for trump. You have no pride. Drink his pee.

Adam_PoE
No, you're who he was talking to. He could sell his own piss and you'd drink it.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/dc77a6a640548523743a7c762d4f7c85/tumblr_o9ic86OZUz1uorz8zo3_500.gif

quanchi112
Surtur wants to get his hands on some of that. Drink it, surt.

Surtur
Surtur wants to get his hands on some of that. Drink it, surt.

Please continue posting smile

Tell us more about the piss you're so fond of.

Lord Lucien
It's evil. That's a word of about x100 magnitude of what it really is.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's a word of about x100 magnitude of what it really is.

Ohh my Lord.

quanchi112
Please continue posting smile

Tell us more about the piss you're so fond of. You'd do anything for your Donald.

Surtur
You'd do anything for your Donald.

As someone who said this in another thread:

It actually wouldn't be so bad if they somehow put someone else in the White House. As long as it's not Hilary Clinton..as someone who voted Trump I wouldn't mind.

Obviously yeah you're correct.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>