Cyclops vs The Spot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://comicisland.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/135.jpg

VS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bd/8b/47/bd8b4768bf4d0e519b7608981b689bed.jpg

Fight takes place in a big stadium. Scott can only shoot beams that are standard visor size. No Taking out a Mountain sized shots.

The Spot can't create giant portals.

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
The Spot, obv.

Flyattractor
Ok. I know I started the thread but I forget....Can Scott's beam hurt him if he hits himself with it?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Spot, obv.

Scott stomps

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ok. I know I started the thread but I forget....Can Scott's beam hurt him if he hits himself with it?

No it cant

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No it cant

mmmyeah I am gonna wait for a second opinion on this....

staxamillion
clop's beam cannot affect himself. and he can nullify havok's too

Flyattractor
Originally posted by staxamillion
clop's beam cannot affect himself. and he can nullify havok's too

Ok. I knew/remembered the bit about him and havoc.

Sin I AM
mmmyeah I am gonna wait for a second opinion on this....

Your first opinion should've been to open a comic.

Originally Kirby had Scott being hurt by his beams...times changed and hes shown immunity to his and havoks energy. I cant recall his powers hitting his body other than his hands. But his eyelids have always shut them off. Take that as u will

Flyattractor
Your first opinion should've been to open a comic.

Originally Kirby had Scott being hurt by his beams...times changed and hes shown immunity to his and havoks energy. I cant recall his powers hitting his body other than his hands. But his eyelids have always shut them off. Take that as u will

Ok. New Stip. Scott is not immune to his beam.

FIGHT STARTS NOW!

DarkSaint85
Lol. Spot's spots have shifted independently, and reacted to protect him from a serious Spider-Man's punch from near point blank range.

Spidey's reactions are faster than Scott's.

Not to mention, blood rip if it came down to it. Or Spot just throws Scott 500m into the air, as he has done before. Or across the US, as he has done before, from NYC to Seattle.

Sin I AM
Lol. Spot's spots have shifted independently, and reacted to protect him from a serious Spider-Man's punch from near point blank range.

Spidey's reactions are faster than Scott's.

Not to mention, blood rip if it came down to it. Or Spot just throws Scott 500m into the air, as he has done before. Or across the US, as he has done before, from NYC to Seattle.

Scott could just as easily blast in Spots direction. His spots dont cover the entirety of his body. He can be enveloped in energy. Plus the dropping thing wont work as he's survived falls with his beams before

DarkSaint85
The spots shift and move though, on his body, to protect him, independetntly of Ohnn.

Read OP, he's only doing a blast as large as his visor.

How would he survive with his blasts? By....firing at the ground? Which can easily have a portal, redirecting said beam (Spot can open multiple portals at once).

Flyattractor

How would he survive with his blasts? By....firing at the ground? Which can easily have a portal, redirecting said beam (Spot can open multiple portals at once).

He would survive with MASTER STRATEGY!!!!!!!

Sin I AM
The spots shift and move though, on his body, to protect him, independetntly of Ohnn.

Read OP, he's only doing a blast as large as his visor.

I mustve missed that in the op. Odd that Scott has to be gimped twice in order to give Spot a chance. Good thread though

DarkSaint85
Yeah, guess OPdidnt want a GOML blast, or thought that Spot could only win by redirecting his beam.

Which isn't necessary. Do able, but unnecessary.

Galan007
mmmyeah I am gonna wait for a second opinion on this.... Originally posted by Sin I AM
Your first opinion should've been to open a comic. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
I mustve missed that in the op. Odd that Scott has to be gimped twice in order to give Spot a chance. Good thread though

https://media.giphy.com/media/DswIGscWQQcqA/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.