Spiderman vs. Black Panther (in speed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Spiderman says Panther is faster. What say you?

https://s28.postimg.org/od5abn4gt/Tchalla74.jpgimg host

carver9
Amazing showing for Panther. AMAZING!!!! I like how he can sense where his opponents is going to strike before they do it.

DarkSaint85
Like Midnighter, one might say.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

thumb up

I thought about that when I read it. This is the second time Spiderman has said Panther speed>>his. That's a HIGH END ft imo.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I'm sure that wasn't even on his mind. laughing out loud

It's an impressive feat, that also somewhat lowballs Spidey as he has feats faaaar better then what's on display here..

Henry_Pym
Just bad writer moments.

StiltmanFTW
It's explained on panel by T'Challa himself that he *appears* faster because of his skill and senses, not pure speed.

Spider-Man was questioning his speed against Wolverine, too.

Anyway, is that canon? Another "first" BP/SM encounter? If Marvel keeps doing this, we'll have dozens of "first" meetings of various superheroes, if we don't have that already...

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's explained on panel by T'Challa himself that he *appears* faster because of his skill and senses, not pure speed.

Spider-Man was questioning his speed against Wolverine, too.

Anyway, is that canon? Another "first" BP/SM encounter? If Marvel keeps doing this, we'll have dozens of "first" meetings of various superheroes, if we don't have that already...

It isn't that much skill in the world to make Spiderman outright say someone is faster than him. Tchalla was covering the room far faster than Spiderman and taking out opponents before Spiderman got to him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Vanguard
Spiderman says Panther is faster. What say you?

https://s28.postimg.org/od5abn4gt/Tchalla74.jpgimg host

I wonder if all this lipservice has anything to do with the new movie he has coming out and marvels attempt at winning an all new all different crowd

StiltmanFTW
More like another showing of how pathetic Parker is compared to well-trained street-levelers.

Panther agility vs. Spider agility scene happened way before that scene, sorta similar stick out tongue

cdtm
More like another showing of how pathetic Parker is compared to well-trained street-levelers.

Panther agility vs. Spider agility scene happened way before that scene, sorta similar stick out tongue

Spidey commented on Cap's speed, to.

You could say a shorter list is who "isn't" faster then Spidey. laughing out loud (And do I get to say Danny is faster then Spidey, 'cause Panther beating? stick out tongue )

Zack M

thumb up

abhilegend
Spidey easily.

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spidey easily.

What's it like being wrong all the time?

riv6672
He's not wrong this time. Spidey easily.

Vanguard
Panther has tagged Spider-Man more than once. He's not "easily" faster at all.

riv6672
Sure he is.

Its the nature of comics. Full out light speedsters get tagged by characters they're easily faster than. Anyway, thats MHO.
Not much more to add, but good thread.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Vanguard
What's it like being wrong all the time?
You tell me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.