New 52 Superman vs. All New-All Different Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Morals off/Bloodlust on for Superman

*Round 1: Same situation as when Kang turned Vision against the team, Superman vs. Miles Morales, Nova, (Jane Foster) Thor, Miles Morales, Iron Man, Captain America (Sam Wilson), Ms Marvel

Round 2: The team gets Vision to back them up

Who wins.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59328/2396527-superman_new_52.jpg

vs.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/anada.png

RealityWarper
Team stomps both rounds.

carver9
Superman bench presses everyone. Me being for real, Jane could possibly solo.

abhilegend
Superman rips everyone in half. Right Carver?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman bench presses everyone. Me being for real, Jane could possibly solo.
How will Jane solo? Vision twoshotted her like nothing.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
How will Jane solo? Vision twoshotted her like nothing.

Vision was amped and took out the entirety of the Avengers. You wouldn't like for me to use Superman vs amped characters, would you abhi?

She have the fts showing she could solo imo.

abhilegend
Vision was amped and took out the entirety of the Avengers. You wouldn't like for me to use Superman vs amped characters, would you abhi?

She have the fts showing she could solo imo.
Vision waasn't amped. Yes, because they acted like idiots and attacked one by one.

Can you show me where Vision was amped carver?

She really doesn't. Couldn't even beat a normal annihilus after fighting for hours.

psycho gundam
This thread is officially in a nose dive now

Juntai
Superman can breathe heavy and that team would largely be on its heels, and half of them would be down for the count.

shadowknight
SM would beat them as easily as Vision beat them.

mighty adam
Carver thinks a sack of marvel shit literal shit could beat superman. Superman kills that team due to rectal prolapse throw in the green tard too hell catch work with them.

carver9
Jane could. I'm sure you know of her showings (lol).

mighty adam
Jane could. I'm sure you know of her showings (lol). jane would put up the best fight but still get gaped

SquallX
The only thing worth mentioning in that team are Vision and Jane. Everyone else's die by him just looking in there general directions.

quanchi112
Team rapes.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team rapes.

Right?!

There's a team of 7, and 4 of them are barely above street meta. Clearly they rape a guy that can

- Bench Press the Earth
- Punches so hard that his shock wave were being felt from space

Just these 2 feats puts him above this team by a 1000 to say the least.

Flyattractor
Is this Tony Stark IM?

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Right?!

There's a team of 7, and 4 of them are barely above street meta. Clearly they rape a guy that can

- Bench Press the Earth
- Punches so hard that his shock wave were being felt from space

Just these 2 feats puts him above this team by a 1000 to say the least. Thor alone is enough to eat Superman as as I said the team rapes.

TheHulk
Heh, Superman solos. Only one could give him problems is Thor. But Superman solidly beats female Thor.

DarkSaint85
TWO Miles Morales???

Team spitestomps.

riv6672
This is largely 3 on 1. If it were male Thor i'd give it to him, Iron Man and Vision. If.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.