Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Fight starts out in a city, can the us military defeat them ( they can be creative but be realistic and they have to think of it

Venom
Rhino
Colossus
Black Bolt
Joker with an army of goons
Spiderman (High end)

NoctisOwen
Black Bolt can do it easily by himself

without BB the rest doesn't really stack up to nuclear weapons

TethAdamTheRock
Yes there a team

staxamillion
sniper could take out Black bolt

krisblaze
Originally posted by staxamillion
sniper could take out Black bolt

haha what?

TethAdamTheRock
lol

meep-meep
Blackbolt and Joker could. Blackbolt expeditiously, and Joker over a decade if he really wanted to.

Galan007
sniper could take out Black bolt http://i.imgur.com/ilKd24X.png

staxamillion
i don't see anything in black bolts pwerset that makes him bullet proof or precognizant. just needs to be a good sniper

riv6672
i don't see anything in black bolts pwerset that makes him bullet proof or precognizant. just needs to be a good sniper
He can pierced by arrows...

http://data.techtimes.com/data/images/full/56327/uncanny-inhumans-0-mcniven-cover-jpg.jpg

krisblaze
Asgardian arrows can explode fighter jets, so we don't know what kind of arrows those might be smile

basilisk
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Fight starts out in a city, can the us military defeat them ( they can be creative but be realistic and they have to think of it

Venom
Rhino
Colossus
Black Bolt
Spiderman (High end)

Yeah, whether sniper or not, something would eventually get Black Bolt unless he was going completely insane and vaporizing everything at full power. Even then they could probably get lucky with a missile or nuke.

Joker and his goons would get killed by the cops.

Rhino and Colossus are too slow to escape. They would be taken down by heavy weapons or chemical attack.

Venom and Spidey might last a while if they go on the run and avoid major confrontations, but they will get killed eventually.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
Asgardian arrows can explode fighter jets, so we don't know what kind of arrows those might be smile
The kind that aren't 661 Grain, full metal jacket with a mild steel core and travel at 2,750 fps and are fired from a .50 barrett sniper rifle. stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
He can pierced by arrows...

First of all stop stretching the phucking page.

Secondly 1st rule in comics # cover art is ALWAYS misleading.

3d he wasnt pierced by anything in that comic

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d979c949a945715fe32acd9f82fe076d/tumblr_oi2thcG7JX1vq8arpo1_400.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d694a78eda220fb7e090212c04dba932/tumblr_oi2thnaYPV1vq8arpo1_400.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/a046fd3096f53d6838bc32dac20feabb/tumblr_oi2ti0NlqK1vq8arpo1_400.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bb3bb18c6f7c9e4dee08d2310a5cd61f/tumblr_oi2tibdZFl1vq8arpo1_400.png
https://68.media.tumblr.com/040c7cd9af989d20f1d3022362a6d5f9/tumblr_oi2tbzd6Rd1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

riv6672
First of all **** you.

Secondly **** a dick.

3rd you dont **** tell me what to do.

riv6672
Nice scans! smile

Sin I AM
First of all **** you.

Secondly **** a dick.

3rd you dont **** tell me what to do.

😉

Originally posted by basilisk
Yeah, whether sniper or not, something would eventually get Black Bolt unless he was going completely insane and vaporizing everything at full power. Even then they could probably get lucky with a missile or nuke.

Rhino and Colossus are too slow to escape. They would be taken down by heavy weapons or chemical attack.

Venom and Spidey might last a while if they go on the run and avoid major confrontations, but they will get killed eventually.

Nothing short of a nuke would stop BB and thats if he didnt intercept the payload. Plus a nuke on American soil would be devastating. We arent prepared for those kinda casualties.

Joker and his goons would die...yes i agree. Unless joker was extremely smart and extremely careful.

Colossus and Rhino would tabk anything short of a nuke and venom and spidey would do fine.

staxamillion
Boltagon could deflect a bullet but it's not an automatic gotcha everytime type of thing. a distracted BB could be sniped but if he has any awareness he could probably survive the nuke

Sin I AM
He's not getting sniped. He's never shown any fear/aversion to bullets

TethAdamTheRock
So they win?

Sin I AM
Don't see y the couldnt. They may assuredly lose the clown and maybe parker. But the rest take over quite easily

TethAdamTheRock
Ok

Dareangel
it seems like people here are not aware of the military force many countries have. this team will get destroyed. western air force will be more than enough to take them out alone. not even bringing the really heavy guns some countries have...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dareangel
it seems like people here are not aware of the military force many countries have. this team will get destroyed. western air force will be more than enough to take them out alone. not even bringing the really heavy guns some countries have...

So if Blackbolt decided to walk up to Congress while everyone is in session and say hello....then proceed to waltz over to the white house to "voice" his demands. You dont think the US would heed his demands? I mean the damage hed cause alone in a prolonged battle would give any military pause let alone the fact that he has backup. You vastly overestimate the militaries abilities. Unless tactical nukes are used we lose...hard and not without aggregious casualties

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
😉
**** yeah.

Nothing short of a nuke would stop BB and thats if he didnt intercept the payload. Plus a nuke on American soil would be devastating. We arent prepared for those kinda casualties.
I call bullshit in the nothing short if a nuke theory, but thats neither here nor there.
The Government using a scorched earth tactic, casualties and all, against invading super humans isnt a foregone conclusion.

Facee
*stupid question*

How would the government nuke BB? He's not a stationary target.

riv6672
A nuke isnt a scalpel its a hammer. If he's in a city they nuke the city.

TethAdamTheRock
And kill its entire population

Sin I AM
**** yeah.

I call bullshit in the nothing short if a nuke theory, but thats neither here nor there.
The Government using a scorched earth tactic, casualties and all, against invading super humans isnt a foregone conclusion.

What exactly does the military have that can take down a legit herald?

TethAdamTheRock
Who can do more damage

StiltmanFTW
Your posts

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by basilisk

Doubt

StiltmanFTW
Doubt

Yeah, the way he and his henchmen are written, cops wouldn't even find them.

Dareangel
So if Blackbolt decided to walk up to Congress while everyone is in session and say hello....then proceed to waltz over to the white house to "voice" his demands. You dont think the US would heed his demands? I mean the damage hed cause alone in a prolonged battle would give any military pause let alone the fact that he has backup. You vastly overestimate the militaries abilities. Unless tactical nukes are used we lose...hard and not without aggregious casualties

first of all there are weapons more powerful than a nuke. a nuke is simply the most common one. hydrogen bombs for example. secondly, the military technology is very advanced today. not only nuke heads on every common ship and sub marine, but also as far as rifle bullets that can penetrate layers of titanium with easy. simple rifle rounds that could and should take out blackbolt and even penetrate colossus. for example black tip armor piercing bullets fired from a 50 bmg. this is not the comics world where bullets are useless.

riv6672
And kill its entire population
Hence my use of the military term scorched earth.

krisblaze
they'd never get BB with a nuke.

he'd just fly away.

basilisk
first of all there are weapons more powerful than a nuke. a nuke is simply the most common one. hydrogen bombs for example. secondly, the military technology is very advanced today. not only nuke heads on every common ship and sub marine, but also as far as rifle bullets that can penetrate layers of titanium with easy. simple rifle rounds that could and should take out blackbolt and even penetrate colossus. for example black tip armor piercing bullets fired from a 50 bmg. this is not the comics world where bullets are useless.

Yeah, and nobody said anything about limiting casualties to beat these guys. It's about escalation - if BB is using small attacks at first, then he definitely has a chance of being taken out by a sniper or missile. If he gets angry and starts totally cutting loose, then the destruction is so much that casualties are already high. They would eventually respond with tactical nukes or more. It might mean huge casualty numbers but they have a good chance of killing him (though it's not a foregone conclusion).

Rhino and Colossus would die. With today's weapons a nuke is not needed really. Rhino could be killed with a chemical attack if necessary (but probably isn't). Colossus is so slow they would just wreck him with heavy weapons until he was a twisted mess. As said above, modern weapons can do a lot of damage.

krisblaze
we have no reason to believe that a sniper rifle will take out BB, or even a nuke.

riv6672
I'll give you the sniper rifle (as i was just kidding earlier), but i dint see him tanking a nuke, or just "flying away". I mean, you can i get these are comics characters, but sometimes the things posters think, or at least say, they can do is down right cartoonish.

staxamillion
still say its a toss up on the sniper as I've never seen him to do it but he did live on the moon for a long time where no one used guns. he could survive just about anything if he can redirect his power correctly.

venom I believe sonics and heat still wreak havoc on this guy
rhino I think you can still shoot him in the face - sniped - droned
colossus hit him with electricity to stun and capacitate
joker sniped - goons - probably get hit with the SWAT until it escalated to martial law
spidey - blowed up with Black Bolt in case the dude takes a bullet like a champ

krisblaze
I'll give you the sniper rifle (as i was just kidding earlier), but i dint see him tanking a nuke, or just "flying away". I mean, you can i get these are comics characters, but sometimes the things posters think, or at least say, they can do is down right cartoonish.

How so?

Black Bolt can fly absurdly fast and could detect anyting like a nuclear bomb ages before it reached him.

Sin I AM

Semantics. When i say nukes im referring to all wmds. The payload doesnt matter. We could drop a hydrogen bomb on US soil but 1 theres no guarantee hed die and two wed be done. The heart of the us government lies in DC. It would be suicide with no guarantee of success et al.

TethAdamTheRock
So they win.

DarkSaint85
What about biological warfare? Something that we all have an immunity to, but Inhumans don't. Why wouldn't that work on BB?

Sin I AM
Pretty much. Not sure where everyone is getting this sniper nonsense from. Scorched earth is even less plausible

DarkSaint85
Like smallpox.

krisblaze
Were going to target black bolt with a biological weapon while hes trying to kill earth?

Well have a few days tops.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Like smallpox. unrealistic

DarkSaint85
Cholera and meningitis both can kill within hours. Also not sure how combat effective BB would be when he's got acute diarrhoea, amongst other things.

DarkSaint85
unrealistic

Why is it unrealistic? The CDC holds all the moat virulent strains of infectious diseases. Small pox has been eradicated through vaccination programs, which the Inhumans don't have (plus, they're meant to be more susceptible aren't they, to human borne diseases and pollution).

krisblaze
Cholera and meningitis both can kill within hours. Also not sure how combat effective BB would be when he's got acute diarrhoea, amongst other things.

Yes, but we have to target him with them and the guy vaporize things at an absurd distance, moves really fast and can detect energy-shenanigans as it approaches him.

DarkSaint85
Once the initials missiles etc don't work (which, let's be honest, would be the first wave of defence; I'm not pretending that the US military suddenly forgets it uses them), then they can always fall back onto less obvious methods.

Infected animals, people, airburst over an area (remember, who cares if people get sick....WE have cures and medication, they don't), dirty bombs....

Nukes result not only in a large loads of life, but more importantly on US soil, a loss of assets. Bio warfare would leave buildings etc standing...much cheaper.

Sin I AM
(plus, they're meant to be more susceptible aren't they, to human borne diseases and pollution).

Im not gonna call this a myth since it's been referenced once on panel. Im just curious where u got your info from

DarkSaint85
The same panel you got your info from? stick out tongue I just got it from a wiki, which is why I wasn't sure. Has it been referenced on panel then?

TethAdamTheRock
I doubt they would kill all those people and try so many chemical weapons on them, this is going down in the heart of a city like manhatten and there working together

DarkSaint85
I doubt they would kill all those people and try so many chemical weapons on them, this is going down in the heart of a city like manhatten and there working together

Again, with proper medical care, people don't die from cholera or smallpox, especially in a western city like Manhattan.

It's those without a proper support structure who will die, like your team.

This is why invasions fail, its through faults in logistics and support, rather than the strength of its army.

TethAdamTheRock
Can they affect rhino venom and colossus

DarkSaint85
Rhino, probably.

The others are susceptible to other things. Heat, sonics, magnets, bullets etc

Cogito
What about biological warfare? Something that we all have an immunity to, but Inhumans don't...Like smallpox.
Unless you're old af, you don't have any immunity to smallpox. It was eradicated in the US by 1950, and nobody since then has been vaccinated.

first of all there are weapons more powerful than a nuke. a nuke is simply the most common one. hydrogen bombs for example.

A hydrogen (aka thermonuclear) bomb is a nuke. There are old school fission (aka atomic) bombs such as the type dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and there are newer fusion (aka hydrogen or thermonuclear) bombs.

Both fission and fusion are types of nuclear reactions, and both are colloquially known as "nukes".

--

That said, we're phucked. Could we kill BB? Probably - between Russia and the US we could detonate thousands of nukes in his face. Not sure if destroying ourselves really counts as much of a win though.

krisblaze
How do we know he won't just turn the bomb away?

I feel like it would more or less end up like it did versus Krishna in Supergod.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
Unless you're old af, you don't have any immunity to smallpox. It was eradicated in the US by 1950, and nobody since then has been vaccinated.

A hydrogen (aka thermonuclear) bomb is a nuke. There are old school fission (aka atomic) bombs such as the type dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and there are newer fusion (aka hydrogen or thermonuclear) bombs.

Both fission and fusion are types of nuclear reactions, and both are colloquially known as "nukes".

--

That said, we're phucked. Could we kill BB? Probably - between Russia and the US we could detonate thousands of nukes in his face. Not sure if destroying ourselves really counts as much of a win though.

Regardless, we have the cure, he doesn't. And if it is true, then Inhumans are even more phucked with Earthly diseases...cholera or something would be enough. Very short incubation period, debilitating symptoms, high chance of death, but curable with modern medicines, which he wouldn't have access to

Note, I am not saying cholera alone. Something LIKE it. I'm sure a medical type here will have an idea, especially if its effects are magnified in an Inhuman.

Dareangel
people there is no need for bombs, nukes and extreme explosives. there are extreme penetration bullets fired from rifles that penetrate layers of titanium and concrete. yes penetraye concrete. now imagine yourself a comics hero that can shoot energy beams that penetrate tanks titanium and concrete. would you argue he cant hurt black bolt? such bullet to his head and he is dead its very simple. does he have feats of survivng such force concetrated to his head in the mass of a bullet?

Cogito
Regardless, we have the cure, he doesn't.

Well, yeah, but it kind of feels like the same "we all win but we're all phucked" scenario as the nuclear option.

The question isn't as much "could we take him" as much as "how big will the ensuing mass extinction be". The disease option just feels kinda...pansy /shrug

Sin I AM
The same panel you got your info from? stick out tongue I just got it from a wiki, which is why I wasn't sure. Has it been referenced on panel then?

Jenkins MK Inhumans series....something about pills that the take to prevent terrestrial diseases. Black Bolt is stated to be the most resilient. I can find a panel but not the whole scene. Hold on

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
Well, yeah, but it kind of feels like the same "we all win but we're all phucked" scenario as the nuclear option.

The question isn't as much "could we take him" as much as "how big will the ensuing mass extinction be". The disease option just feels kinda...pansy /shrug

Haha, nah.

Not all fights end in honourable blazes of glory, face to face on the battlefield, lol. Cholera (as an example) is easily treatable, so WE wouldn't get phucked, and we can easily reverse the effects (unlike, say, a nuke in Manhattan lol). Fling some poo water in BB's face, he's gonna be puking and shitting his guts out within hours, he's not fighting anyone.

It's clean (lol), quick, effective (especially on Inhumans), easily reversible, and takes the biggest gun out of combat.

And thus ends the Inhuman king's reign.

Even if there are mass infections...if third world countries can cope with mass cholera epidemics, I'm sure the great old U S of A can do so too.

If BB tries to get help, his Inhuman physiology will mark him out.

Sin I AM
people there is no need for bombs, nukes and extreme explosives. there are extreme penetration bullets fired from rifles that penetrate layers of titanium and concrete. yes penetraye concrete. now imagine yourself a comics hero that can shoot energy beams that penetrate tanks titanium and concrete. would you argue he cant hurt black bolt? such bullet to his head and he is dead its very simple. does he have feats of survivng such force concetrated to his head in the mass of a bullet?

He's NEVER been affected by bullets. Quit projecting.

Dareangel
He's NEVER been affected by bullets. Quit projecting.

can you tell us what kind of bullets hit him in comics? average pistol bullets? you think all bullets have the same damage output? thats not the case

Facee

Venom
Rhino
Colossus
Black Bolt
Spiderman (High end)

I can't see Bolt being stopped by the U.S. military if he's allowed to kill.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
How so?

Black Bolt can fly absurdly fast and could detect anyting like a nuclear bomb ages before it reached him.
Uh huh. Get back to me when you're being tealustic as to this guy's actual limitations.
Actually, dont worry 'bout it. The thread's taken a more interesting turn.

TethAdamTheRock
How powerful is black bolt

krisblaze

Well, he could take out DC with a whisper.

Hes faster tha a jet.

He can see and manipulat energy.

And he can take hits from Hulk, Thor and Gladiator.

His job here is to kill as many as possible.

We have already seen that he can cause planet-wide destruction and we get no warning in this scenario.

We are absolutely ****ed.

riv6672
^^^What a maroon. laughing

Sin I AM

Continent buster maybe planetary. Depends.

Sin I AM
can you tell us what kind of bullets hit him in comics? average pistol bullets? you think all bullets have the same damage output? thats not the case

When he stormed kangs castle in search of his son he was shot at with everything from arrows to plasma cannons..so there's that

TethAdamTheRock
How does black bolt take down jets and rockets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.