MCU Soldiers vs. Katana/Killer Croc/Daredevil/Batman/Bane/Jessica Jones/Punisher/Nobu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tchalla is armored
Cap has his shield
Bucky has his knives/Rifle

*Batman has his belt
*Katana has her soul blade
*Punisher has the weaponry he used against the Irish mob/Bikers
*Nobu has his Chain blade/Ninja stars

Arachnid1
Any two of the team can take it. Three is overkill.

I don't think any of them (besides potentially BP thanks to the suit) could solo though.

TheVaultDweller
That vibranium armour is going to make it impossible for people on team 2 to hurt BP. It's not like any of them have massive levels of superstrength, so that they could maybe outmuscle him, or smash him around. I mean someone like Jessica is actually pretty strong, barring PIS moments, but Black Panther would gut her before she could even lay a finger on him. Hell, Bucky could likely shoot half of team 2 before they get close.

Funnily enough, the biggest threat I see on team 2 is Punisher, given he was packing high-powered rifles, explosives etc. against the guys you mentioned.

BruceSkywalker
MCU soldiers stomp...

Henry_Pym
Bloodlusted Hydra Bucky potentially solos. He has blocked enough bullets with his hand to justify being a bullet timer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.