MCU Melinda May runs the Arrow Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*H2H only

Trash: Diggle

1. China White
2. Arsenal
3. Brick
4. Nyssa Al Ghul
5. Malcom. Merlyn
6. Slade Wilson (No Mirakuru)
7. White Canary (Sara Lance)
8. Damien Darkh

Boss: Green Arrow

Henry_Pym
Order is off, Malcolm would kill Sara and island Slade. Slade on the island would also lose to Nyssa.

On topic she stops at island Slade but get some loses at Brick.

carthage
Malcom lost to Sara in the most recent episode of Legends

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Order is off, Malcolm would kill Sara and island Slade. Slade on the island would also lose to Nyssa.

On topic she stops at island Slade but get some loses at Brick.

Malcolm is balls nowadays. He can't even reliably beat Thea anymore. He went from the most formidable fighter, in s1 of Arrow, to being one of the least formidable fighters (out of the main bunch, at least) at the current point in the various CW shows.

Henry_Pym
I'd say he just doesn't want to kill his daughter, Damian beat him too but he would have solo'd the arrowverse if not for plot.

TheVaultDweller
It's not just about killing. He seems to struggle just subduing her half the time. Then he also got embarrassed by Ollie during their s4 duel, and, as already mentioned, got his ass kicked by Sara recently. He's really gone downhill as a character. Which is a shame. He was great in the first 2 seasons.

Henry_Pym
Well he is trained to kill, not peacefully take down wink

TheVaultDweller
And he trained Thea, who is also super anti-kill in recent times. stick out tongue

Either way, his progression in the various CW shows has been a disappointment, to say the least. Something needs to happen to make him more relevant again. Because I really liked that character in the beginning, and I think it's a shame what the writers have turned him into.

BruceSkywalker
stops at Nyssa

Henry_Pym
I can't see Nyssa dropping a room full of Argus agents. That is how May got the codename.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.