Does anybody have that quote of a TOR Jedi bringing down a building?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
^

TenebrousWay
Well, there a random Zabrak Jedi Knight who brings down two damaged buildings. They are tall enough that the rubble fall on the middle of the street.

Emperordmb
Really?! We have a thread for this and you continue to make these shitty threads?

Nephthys
"The Jedi held his ground. At twenty meters the Jedi raised his arms aloft on either side and drew them both down with a flourish.

Too late the rumble of the falling buildings penetrated the haze of Malgus' anger. An avalanche of duracrete and transparisteel crashed down on him from either side of the street."

SW Insider 124 page 45.

Use the official thread for this stuff in the future.

UCanShootMyNova
Sorry. Nobody answers when I post in the thread.

ILS
He pulled down buildings which were badly damaged from orbital bombardment and turned into rubble with a little push. People make out that he just brought down two buildings, no strings attached. How dishonest.

TenebrousWay
I stated the buildings were damaged. The relevance of the fact is at Synd's discretion and what he want to do with that. The only dishonesty here is coming from you.

UCanShootMyNova
Damn. Tenebrous roastin' fools.

ILS
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I stated the buildings were damaged. The relevance of the fact is at Synd's discretion and what he want to do with that. The only dishonesty here is coming from you. I was actually referring to Neph, bro. I can't be blamed for you taking "People" to mean "definitely meeeee!!!!!!!"

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by ILS
I was actually referring to Neph, bro. I can't be blamed for you taking "People" to mean "definitely meeeee!!!!!!!"

It's was either irrelevant or unnecessary since we both described the same feat. Don't take it rough, though, I was just trolling you. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.