Hulk(amped) vs. Thanos+Death Sentry+SBP+Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
*This is WBH with Flash's speed, Atom's shrinking ability, and Brainiac 5's intelligence.

As stated in the OP, this bolstered version of Hulk fights a stacked team consisting of:
-Thanos
-Death Sentry
-GA Superboy Prime
-Odin

*Fight takes place on an indestructible version of Mars.
*No BFR.
*Everyone is lusting blood.

Who wins?

leonidas
laughing out loud

i'll be the first--hulk kills them. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
I think B5's intelligence would inhibit Hulk's shitty hobo rage.

Rao Kal El
I pick Hulk, with the enhancements

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I think B5's intelligence would inhibit Hulk's shitty hobo rage.

That version of the Hulk was pretty intelligent on his own. Not the same Hulk that you may be thinking of.

carver9
Depends on how long he gets use to his new abilities. If this is just thrown at him then Odin kills him during the onset.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Depends on how long he gets use to his new abilities. If this is just thrown at him then Odin kills him during the onset.

With Flash's speed and B5's intelligence??

http://i.imgur.com/gSl5Myq.jpg

He learns how to use his new powers at the drop of a hat.

Insane Titan
Hulk doesn't need the amps. that's what you REALLY wanted to say.

Rao Kal El

Poor Carver often underestimating DC characters

TethAdamTheRock
Pis off Hulk punches Thanos 20-30 Times and kills everyone on the battlefield

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
With Flash's speed and B5's intelligence??

http://i.imgur.com/gSl5Myq.jpg

He learns how to use his new powers at the drop of a hat.

That's Flash using his speed, not someone else. All of this would be new to him, including his speed. With that said, Odin kills him during the onset of the battle.

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
that's what you REALLY wanted to say.

You're right.

DarkSaint85
That's Flash using his speed, not someone else. All of this would be new to him, including his speed. With that said, Odin kills him during the onset of the battle.

I thought you would say that.

Let's stack intelligence feats. Have a scan war.

Hulk's cunning and intelligence, stacked on Brainiac 5's, VS Barry Allen, an Earth based forensic scientist.

You rep Barry, so all his highest NATURAL intelligence feats (no Speed Force amping allowed), vs WBH and Brainiac 5's highest intelligence feats.

If Barry can use his speed in such an intelligent manner, would WBH/Brainiac 5?

carver9
I thought you would say that.

Let's stack intelligence feats. Have a scan war.

Hulk's cunning and intelligence, stacked on Brainiac 5's, VS Barry Allen, an Earth based forensic scientist.

You rep Barry, so all his highest NATURAL intelligence feats (no Speed Force amping allowed), vs WBH and Brainiac 5's highest intelligence feats.

If Barry can use his speed in such an intelligent manner, would WBH/Brainiac 5?

You'll be guessing though and he doesn't have enough time here to get use to any of his abilities. The bell rings, Odin, Sentry and SMP is all over him. There's no room at all for him to learn anything. He has a guy that can stop time, a guy who flight speed has been compared to the Flash's and a guy that fly so fast, time slows down around him.

Given time, yes, Hulk could win but per the OP, time isn't given here.

DarkSaint85
You'll be guessing though and he doesn't have enough time here to get use to any of his abilities. The bell rings, Odin, Sentry and SMP is all over him. There's no room at all for him to learn anything. He has a guy that can stop time, a guy who flight speed has been compared to the Flash's and a guy that fly so fast, time slows down around him.

Given time, yes, Hulk could win but per the OP, time isn't given here.

You're saying I can't take the highest showings of weaker characters, and extrapolate upwards? stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
Lol at he doesn't have enough time, he is the freaking Flash!!! laughing out loud

carver9
You're saying I can't take the highest showings of weaker characters, and extrapolate upwards? stick out tongue

I'm saying that he won't have time to get use to his abilities.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Lol at he doesn't have enough time, he is the freaking Flash!!! laughing out loud

confused

He doesn't.

Rao Kal El
confused

He doesn't.

You are so easy to pick appart my friend.

If you have the flash powers you have all the time in the world

LordofBrooklyn
BREAK HIM, Carver!

DarkSaint85
I'm saying that he won't have time to get use to his abilities.

But Flash managed to get used to a GL ring, and he's dumb as phuck lol - especially when compared to Brainiac 5.

Moreover, he has WBH's cunning and general meanness. This is the guy who thought of giving Wolvy a concussion, of sending Rockslide to New Jersey, of BFRing Monet, of breaking Strange's hands so he couldn't use spells etc etc...

Stoic
But Flash managed to get used to a GL ring, and he's dumb as phuck lol - especially when compared to Brainiac 5.

Moreover, he has WBH's cunning and general meanness. This is the guy who thought of giving Wolvy a concussion, of sending Rockslide to New Jersey, of BFRing Monet, of breaking Strange's hands so he couldn't use spells etc etc...

Exactly. He'd think of 40 thousands scenarios before the gong fires.

TethAdamTheRock
Plus shrinking alas brain hit

TethAdamTheRock
Doubt Odin could take that to the brain

carver9

You're acting like he is going against people who doesn't have high end speed as well. I doubt he would do all of this before Odin had the chance to attack.

DarkSaint85
Post scans of Odin in character, speed blitzing bullet timer pluses so quickly, they don't even see him.

Scans.

carver9
Post scans of Odin in character, speed blitzing bullet timer pluses so quickly, they don't even see him.

Scans.

So that's all I have to provide is Odin going FTL?

DarkSaint85

Nope.

Otherwise, Superman would have FTL fighting reactions, based on his FTL travelling (which I know you would hate).

Scans of Odin FIGHTING at FTL speeds, blitzing his opponents like you said he would here, please.

RealityWarper
Nope.

Otherwise, Superman would have FTL fighting reactions, based on his FTL travelling (which I know you would hate).

Scans of Odin FIGHTING at FTL speeds, blitzing his opponents like you said he would here, please.

Guyyysss, please.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reaction+time

Can you please stop using a measurement of speed for the reaction time ?

I see that mistake in all forums and that makes me sad.

mighty adam
Nope.

Scans of Odin FIGHTING at FTL speeds, blitzing his opponents like you said he would here, please. superman has T-VO a god level mental able he can destory people on the Astral plane. This is a pre 52 dcun superman ability. They should bring it back

carver9
Nope.

You said bullet timing in your previous post.

DarkSaint85
You said bullet timing in your previous post.

But then you said:

My point was, travelling speed =/= reactions. Because if it did, you'd be the first to scream that it didn't, lol.

carver9
But then you said:

My point was, travelling speed =/= reactions. Because if it did, you'd be the first to scream that it didn't, lol.

Let me pull a Darksaint here...

Odin hit Thor before Thor could react and Thor moves faster than bullets.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/81711/3885859-fear-itself-01-thor+vs+odin.jpg

Does this count like your Batman vs Cheetah scans counted?

carver9
Hello!!!

DarkSaint85
Let me pull a Darksaint here...

Odin hit Thor before Thor could react and Thor moves faster than bullets.

Does this count like your Batman vs Cheetah scans counted?

Hah, you post twice in 1 minute, and expect people to be online??

Let me pull a carver.

He sucker-shotted Thor, who was trying to talk to him smile

This means that Odin's speed, strength and all round stats were ampex by 9000, and Thor, as he was sucker shotted, had all his stats reduced by 9000.

Had he BRACED for it, Odin wouldn't have outreacted him smile

Edit: Stilt, I summon you!!!

But Thor isn't faster than bullets stick out tongue

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3786845-bulletsuseless4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/3786841-2249216-thordurability36cv210piercing.jpg

'Even ODIN fell!'
smile

DarkSaint85
This is Thor's combat speed when he's fighting:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124784/3564206-7056822971-35591.jpg

So Odin is...what, Wolvie level?

Galan007
Depends on how long he gets use to his new abilities. If this is just thrown at him then Odin kills him during the onset. Assume Hulk is acclimated with said powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.