Judge Dredd & Blade vs Punisher & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
first fight standard equipment for everybody.
second fight only h2h

deathslash
Team one and it isn't close.

Dareangel
you feel that batman cant hang?

shadowknight
1. Actually the fight is quite close but team 2 wins. Batman has already beaten JD with ease in a crossover, with all his gadgets there's no reason to believe Batman couldn't also beat Blade.

2. This is the only place I give Team 1 the edge. Not b/c Batman isn't the skilled person on board but it would be hard to beat Blade with his regenerative ability without his gadget.

cdtm
Originally posted by shadowknight
1. Actually the fight is quite close but team 2 wins. Batman has already beaten JD with ease in a crossover, with all his gadgets there's no reason to believe Batman couldn't also beat Blade.

2. This is the only place I give Team 1 the edge. Not b/c Batman isn't the skilled person on board but it would be hard to beat Blade with his regenerative ability without his gadget.

Which crossover did Batman beat him with ease in?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Which crossover did Batman beat him with ease in?

The one with Scarface and it was really more of the traditional Comic Book Draw.

LGU
Originally posted by shadowknight
Batman has already beaten JD with ease in a crossover,

No idea where you are getting this from, it never happened.

Dredd stalemated Batman in pure h2h for 45 minutes in the only real fight they've ever had.

Cheers.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by LGU
No idea where you are getting this from, it never happened.

Dredd stalemated Batman in pure h2h for 45 minutes in the only real fight they've ever had.

Cheers.

He is probably refering to the first crossover where Bats punched Dredd and Dredd fell down.

Instant Win.

laughing out loud

Dareangel
Batman owned dredd? where?

Dareangel
to be honest i dont see dredd as physically stronger than the punisher.

LGU
Originally posted by Dareangel
to be honest i dont see dredd as physically stronger than the punisher.

I do. I think Dredd is on a level with the very elite non-enhanced guys, whereas Castle is a half-step below that.

And in terms of skill, Dredd is miles away from Frank (much as I love both). The Judge is a genuine A-lister, Castle a well established B-lister.

Cheers.

LGU
Originally posted by Dareangel
Batman owned dredd? where?

It never happened. Shadowknight is either misremembering or outright imagining. I've got all of the crossovers they've had and Batman has never beaten Dredd, or even got close for that matter.

Cheers.

Dareangel
good to know. i know about their crossover but it was a lick here lick there kind of thing. dredd surprised batman with the arrest thing. batman surprised dredd with suddenly freeing himself and punching him in the face. both seemed evenly matched.

Kazenji
Lol....someone hates Dredd, Trying to test his limits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.