Geared Amalagam Spiderman vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Amalgam Spiderman with Wonder Woman's Sword and Bracers plus Panther's suit.

Gets "feats" from all movie version (Sony and MCU movies).

vs

Cap
Hulk
Thor
Iron Man in Hulkbuster armor
BW
Hawkeye

Rules:

Force field prevents Avengers from flying higher than 10 stories (does not affect Spidey). Spidey is made to believe that he is inside a video game and no one is real and will kill without remorse. Spidey masters use of the gear equal to original owners.

Fight in the middle of an abandoned Manhattan (no civilians).

KingD19
Thor and Hulk last the longest. But Spidey digs the sword into them eventually. He probably takes Cap's shield too and just goes berserk on them all.

TheVaultDweller
Cap, Widow and Hawkeye will likely die in very short order. But even Hulk and Thor are screwed. A sword that can lop off Doomsday's limbs, in the hands of someone with all the ridiculous strength feats Spidey has, not to mention his speed/reflex/reaction feats. And now he has WW's skill with said sword as well... Yeah, those two are not doing much better than the rest, IMO. I actually feel like Tony might last longer than the other 2 heavy hitters, just because he actually has replacement parts if something gets wrecked (assuming he gets the full Veronica system, with replacements?).

Henry_Pym
Spidey gets splattered by a Hulk clap. BP's suit is bulletproof, we have no higher feats for it.

TheVaultDweller
He also has durability feats from ALL Spiderman film showings (which means MaGuire tanking pumpkin bombs, and resisting the strain on his body when he stopped the train in Spiderman 2, or Garfield Spidey getting rammed by a speeding police van without injury, in ASM2, for example), so it's more than just Black Panther's suit to consider. And BP also had two of Hawkeye's arrows explode in his face, during the airport fight in CA:CW, without even flinching. And Hulk had trouble landing hits on Thor. He'd seriously struggle to hit Peter. Especially if Peter has an Amazonian sword, and knows how to use it. Hulk might get his arm lopped off instead.

Henry_Pym
Kinda hard to judge if movie Diana's strength had more to do with it or even if it reacted to her specific heritage as it was owned by a human before and didn't seem special then. Just speculation

As to McGuire Spidey vs a clap that could spin a downed chopper. I think it's hard to say, the bombs are kinda cartoony. They gooified base humans, but didn't even fully destroy Spidey costume or give him more than a few minor scratches.

Idk it depends on how literally you want to infer the bomb abilities.

TheVaultDweller
My issue is more with the speed. They made Garfield Spiderman stupidly fast and agile in those movies. And this version has his speed.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
My issue is more with the speed. They made Garfield Spiderman stupidly fast and agile in those movies. And this version has his speed.

This right here. Most likely no one on the MCU team touches Spider-Man with Garfield's speed and agility feats.

Henry_Pym
I'd argue the the outrunning lightning scene is a gross outlier, and Spidey is still faster than everyone here outside Iron Man.

TheVaultDweller
He reacted to Electro's lightning at multiple points in the film though, the highest end showing being the bit when he saves the people on the staircase. But even beyond the lightning, he has multiple feats reacting to/dodging gunfire as well, both from a sidearm and from an automatic weapon. Like I said, they made that version really fast, while MaGuire Spidey was more of the physical powerhouse of the two.

But, if the Homecoming trailer is anything to go by, MCU Spiderman is going to be even stronger than MaGuire, physically. Obviously, we need more context, but that bit we see with the ship is something I'd more expect from someone like MCU Hulk.

Arachnid1
Spidey near stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.