Fernus vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Fernus:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48551/1446067-jla__89_pg13.jpg

vs.

Thanos:

http://blog-imgs-59.fc2.com/k/e/n/kenzau/20130619222416a8c.jpg

Rules:

- Wins by any means.
- No prep

Who wins this fight?

riv6672
I give it to Fernus.

hutchy1345
Agreed

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

riv6672
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.
I dont think Fernus would beat Thanos easily, but, its nice you said that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
I dont think Fernus would beat Thanos easily, but, its nice you said that. Yw.

leonidas
can't see fernus winning this....

hutchy1345
Can fernus not match him physically
Is faster
With stronger tp
And intangibility?

Stoic
Thanos.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Is faster
With stronger tp
And intangibility? TP won't work on Thanos and intangibility didn't work against him either.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

Glorificus
Thanos.

riv6672
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Is faster
With stronger tp
And intangibility?
Oh he can match him
Oh he's faster
Definitely has stronger TP
Intangibility of course

golem370
I have 1 question how much was it Thanos that hung with Galactus in astral form and how much was it Moondragon?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by golem370
I have 1 question how much was it Thanos that hung with Galactus in astral form and how much was it Moondragon? moondragon created the arena they met in, Thanos battled Galactus using his own mental powers.

golem370
Then that should be considered a pretty impressive tp feat right?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by golem370
Then that should be considered a pretty impressive tp feat right? some will, some won't. But the fact Moondragon isn't seen in the battle and Thanos talks about meeting on a already pre arrranged spot to me shows MD didn't aid Thanos in the battle

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
some will, some won't. But the fact Moondragon isn't seen in the battle and Thanos talks about meeting on a already pre arrranged spot to me shows MD didn't aid Thanos in the battle

I don't think that she did either. If I recall correctly, she was there to stabilize the conditions of the meeting between Thanos and Galactus.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think that she did either. If I recall correctly, she was there to stabilize the conditions of the meeting between Thanos and Galactus. yeah I think you're right, to me it came across that MD created the set up so Thanos could focus all his power on Galactus mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.