Old Master Maul vs Ben Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
In light of their increasingly unavoidable showdown on Tatooine, who wins? All-out.

ILS
Voted Kenobi kek

Ursumeles
Kenobi.

DarthDuelist9
Maul, he's way more physically fit at this point contrary to Ben

McP
Hard to tell, both of them passed their prime. Especially Maul, who seems to doesn't have an acces to his... almost absolute power from the past.

Azronger
Knowing Filoni, Kenobi stomps. He'll then use Old Ben the Maul-stomper to hype up Vader.

McP
So, Old Ben will be stomped by Vader, and then Ahoska will shows up to save his ass?

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Azronger
Knowing Filoni, Kenobi stomps. He'll then use Old Ben the Maul-stomper to hype up Vader.

juggernaut74
I don't think Maul is passed is prime nor do I think Kenobi is. Obi-Wan at this time is barely over 50. Shit Dooku was 83 and stomping a 30 something Kenobi like a *****.

I just think the fact that movies are made differently now than they were in the 70's has a lot do do with it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kenobi ends Maul's whole career.

Unbowed
Kenobi will obviously win the duel for plot reasons, despite all evidence pointing that he should lose.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi's obviously going to win this duel. IDK how people are thinking Maul will, lmfao.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kenobi's obviously going to win this duel. IDK how people are thinking Maul will, lmfao.

He might win through sheer PIS again, lol.

|King Joker|
Maybe Maul beats Kenobi but Kanan and Ezra show up to intervene before Maul strikes the killing blow. smile

quanchi112
Maul.

Darth Thor
Well Ezra and Kanan will be involved somehow. So will see what happens

carthage
Ben kicks his ass

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Ben kicks his ass You make me sick.

Darth Thor
Ben kicks his ass

You mean just like Ezra kicked his ass right with that kick you kept trolling on about laughing out loud

McP
I still hope, they will stop Maul before he will find Obi-Wan. Maul should die from Vader's hand, but before that would happen, he should give Vader hell. Since 1999, people were discussing who is better villain, who is stronger, who is more "cool". It would be such a waste if Maul would be killed on a screen two times, by the same person.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
I still hope, they will stop Maul before he will find Obi-Wan. Maul should die from Vader's hand, but before that would happen, he should give Vader hell. Since 1999, people were discussing who is better villain, who is stronger, who is more "cool". It would be such a waste if Maul would be killed on a screen two times, by the same person.

Well they were going to do that with Vader but changed their minds. Instead they just had Maul admitting he can't take Vader.

I guess they want to keep Kenobi's victory over Maul.

McP
For what? ;/

TCW was a waste in that case too. We could see many fights, Maul vs Anakin, Maul vs Dooku, Maul vs Ventress i na single combat, Dooku was Mace, Anakin vs Mace in some training session... And now, they would left us without Vader vs Maul? With Kenobi vs Maul for... a fourth time? That's just not fair, really.

Darth Thor
Hey I agree. All we seem to have gotten is Maul vs Kenobi. And now we'll get that one last time.

Rebel95
Probably Ben

Zenwolf
It does seem kinda tacky.

carthage
Kenobi stomps

quanchi112
Kenobi stomps Based on ?

Darth Thor
Kenobi stomps

Just like Ezra kick stomped Maul right? laughing out loud

F***ing Troll

carthage
Calm your butthurt

One loses to Padawans, the other can fight evenly with Vader

Not hard to see who wins here.

Darth Thor

Not hard to see who wins here.

1 Padawan. Learn the difference between Singluar and Plural. Because as much as you dreamed of it, he never lost to Ezra. Never even got kicked by him LMAO

Fought evenly with Vader who also lost to a Padawan? Irony.

See how easy it is to ignore context and just Troll instead?

quanchi112
Calm your butthurt

Not hard to see who wins here. Abc logic isn't a proper way to debate as it ignored how each combatant stacks up against each other. Maul fought Tano evenly who took on Vader just fine even. Think before you post. At this point you're just a harmless troll with a retarded agenda.

Beniboybling
quan and thor be #triggered smile

Darth Thor
I'm intentionally having a go at him for his constant trolling of Maul erm

Beniboybling
Counter-intuitive af, isn't it?

Darth Thor
Well he did respond with what he seems to think was a good argument laughing out loud

carthage
Originally posted by Darth Thor
1 Padawan. Learn the difference between Singluar and Plural. Because as much as you dreamed of it, he never lost to Ezra. Never even got kicked by him LMAO

Fought evenly with Vader who also lost to a Padawan? Irony.

See how easy it is to ignore context and just Troll instead?

His stupidity cost him the victor, unless you count be cut in half and spending years in a garbage world as signs of a victory. Also Kanan kicking his ass prove he's shit tier as a duelist. When did I bring up Ezra. Change your tampon.

2. Vader never lost to any padawan, and Maul still admitted inferiority like the pussy he is.

Lmao @ Context, Maul can't hang with any skilled duelist.

Darth Thor
His stupidity cost him the victor, unless you count be cut in half and spending years in a garbage world as signs of a victory.

Nah his over confidence cost him the victory. A victory Obi-Wan could never have won without his Master being there. You do remember Maul stalemating both Master and Apprentice, and then killing the Master right?

It's called Context Troll.

Also Kanan kicking his ass prove he's shit tier as a duelist.

Yeah if by kicking his ass you mean he managed to throw him off a cliff one time in an amped state before falling to the floor himself.

This was the same Maul that even Ahsoka couldn't defeat Lmao.

Your trolling really is getting silly.

If you have no arguments to make you shouldn't be hanging around a debate board.

When did I bring up Ezra. Change your tampon.

You've been going on about Maul being the guy who loses to multiple Padawans ever since that clip of Ezra kicking Maul.

That was a great kick wasn't it? LMAO

2. Vader never lost to any padawan,

Clearly you haven't seen ROTJ Lol

and Maul still admitted inferiority like the pussy he is.

I see you like shouting pussy after I've called you out on the "Multiple" Padawans Lol

Lmao @ Context, Maul can't hang with any skilled duelist.

Yeah none. Except, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Ventress, Ahsoka, and heck even Mace Windu one time.

If you have no clue about the characters then you shouldn't be debating them.

Anything left to add before you pussy out Troll?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
quan and thor be #triggered smile I unlike D. Thor greatly value Maul. D. Thor only loves Vader. That's all.

carthage
Overconfidence doesn't mean it isn't a valid defeat, if he could've beaten him at any time prove it. Kenobi could clash multiple times with him, if Maul was so skilled he wouldve ended him out right. Instead he gloated like a retard and lost the fight. Kenobi won end of story, Maul couldn't even beat him with help in TCW. Again prove it.

Prove he was amped. Show me a single source (not an actors opinion) that states Kanan was amped. Ahsoka beat Maul in the novel by trapping him, and that was before they fought in Rebels. Again another loss proving Maul blows donkeydick.

I never brought it up. Maul's losses to Kanan and TPM Obi wan are valid and you haven't refuted them.

Clearly you haven't seen ROTJ Lol

Luke would effortlessly stomp Maul.

Cry more like when Quan exploits your anus in every argument you flee from him.

He clashed blades with Mace for one scan, lmao and that was when he was amped by a nexus. Qui gon is an old man, who was tired and winded big win for Maul lmao. And Maul lost to Ahsoka in the novel.

Cry more.

quanchi112
Carthage is definitely losing his shit over Maul while ignoring context every step of the way.

carthage
No one asked you. Again if Maul is so great why is he the only major Sith to lose to multiple padawans.

Are you and Thor both going through your menstrual cycles?

quanchi112
No one asked you. Again if Maul is so great why is he the only major Sith to lose to multiple padawans.

Are you and Thor both going through your menstrual cycles? He hasn't died. He fell off a cliff. Vader was upstaged by the same Padawans in the same season.

You are the one bleeding all over this thread. Maul defied the empire and the Jedi and yet his heart still beats. He's amazing and very resourceful.

smile

Darth Thor
Overconfidence doesn't mean it isn't a valid defeat, if he could've beaten him at any time prove it. Kenobi could clash multiple times with him, if Maul was so skilled he wouldve ended him out right. Instead he gloated like a retard and lost the fight. Kenobi won end of story, Maul couldn't even beat him with help in TCW. Again prove it.

It actually wasn't a totally valid Solo feat, given he got defeated once before while Maul was fighting Qui-Gon. Then he got defeated again 1 v 1, and then finally Kenobi won using "Qui-Gon's" Saber. Something that wouldn't have been available to him in a 1 on 1 fight.

So no you've proven nothing regarding Kenobi (as a Padawan or Master) being superior to Maul.

Prove he was amped. Show me a single source (not an actors opinion) that states Kanan was amped. Ahsoka beat Maul in the novel by trapping him, and that was before they fought in Rebels. Again another loss proving Maul blows donkeydick.

It's called common sense. Something you severely lack.

Even Rebels Ahsoka couldn't defeat Maul LMAO.

Yes ROTS Ahsoka trapped Maul with help

Keep crying that I'm breaking your Trolling rants, and trying to make you actually think about it instead.

And btw, amped or not, Kanan was a legitimate Knight as shown in Shroud of Darkness 3 episodes earlier.

So Come back when you actually know anything about Canon.

I never brought it up. Maul's losses to Kanan and TPM Obi wan are valid and you haven't refuted them.

You've yet to prove he's lost solo to a Padawan.

I've called you out on your BS, and now you're whining like a b**** LMAO

Luke would effortlessly stomp Maul.

Ah so avoiding the point. Was Luke a Knight or not when he defeated Vader? Answer the question Troll.

Cry more like when Quan exploits your anus in every argument you flee from him.

Like I said, try actually providing a constructive argument. I get that it's hard for a Troll whose clearly in the wrong. But at least try.

He clashed blades with Mace for one scan, lmao and that was when he was amped by a nexus.

LOL That wasn't on Dathomir. There was no Nexus.

And no he clashed with both Secura and Mace simultaneously. And actually defeated them with the aid of 1 Deathwatch warrior.

As for the length of the fight, it was long enough for Kenobi to deflect Dooku's lightning, and Dooku to TK kill a Jedi. I'm sure you can count that's easily long enough for more than 1 blade clash. And Almost certainly longer than Kanan clashed with Maul LMAO

Qui gon is an old man, who was tired and winded big win for Maul lmao. And Maul lost to Ahsoka in the novel.

Cry more.

Qui-Gon was Jedi Council level. Maul never lost to Ahsoka 1 v 1.

So you going to admit you're totally wrong, or you gonna carry on Trolling? Oh wait... A Troll does what a Troll has to do... Amirite?

Darth Thor

There were no "multiple padawans", which is why you're a big ass Troll.

You know nothing about Canon, so should stop discussing it.

Deronn_solo
Dunno why you guys take Garth's obvious bait seriously.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
#maulmatters

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Dunno why you guys take Garth's obvious bait seriously.

laughing out loud

Well for bait he's arguing back quite seriously.

Rockydonovang
Even Rebels Ahsoka couldn't defeat Maul LMAO.

How does maul fending off ahsoka for 30 seconds mean ahsoka can't beat maul?
But yea, maul wrecks padawans, he still loses to dogs though

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
How does maul fending off ahsoka for 30 seconds mean ahsoka can't beat maul?
But yea, maul wrecks padawans, he still loses to dogs though

Firstly it was for like over a minute.

Second the comparison was to his fight against Kanan who defeated him in what 10 seconds?

Third that was a pretty big dog. He was fighting off multiple bounty hunters, and still it didn't beat him. In fact they ran away from him.

So yeah, you can stop Trolling now.

cs_zoltan
Pretty big dog lmao.

Beniboybling
#maulmatturs

Darth Thor
It was Huge Monster Dog.

Just a notch below a Rancor.

cs_zoltan
Just a notch below a Rancor.

"Notch below a Rancor" laughing out loud

http://puu.sh/t9MWo/ee0f542ab2.jpg
http://puu.sh/t9N2m/1d3e9cbb4d.jpg

Beniboybling
Would take my chances with the rancor, tbh

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Would take my chances with the rancor, tbh

thumb up

Rancor can't jump on top you.

MythLord
I think there was a TCW monster-danger scale, and the dog species that knocked Maul on his a$$ was a 5 or 6, whereas a Gundark was a 7/8 and a rancor was a 9.

Rancor >> that dog.

ares834
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Pretty big dog lmao.

laughing out loud

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
I think there was a TCW monster-danger scale, and the dog species that knocked Maul on his a$$ was a 5 or 6, whereas a Gundark was a 7/8 and a rancor was a 9.

Rancor >> that dog.

A monster scale?....Whaa?

cs_zoltan

Rancor >> that dog.

So Maul is like 5-6, while Mace is 14-16.

Makes sense tbh.

MythLord
Originally posted by Zenwolf
A monster scale?....Whaa?

Like from 1-10, how dangerous they are.

Zenwolf
Like from 1-10, how dangerous they are.

Well I know, but source?

MythLord
So I just checked the source. The dog doesn't even appear on the fvcking list, lmao. It's the five most dangerous types of animals in the galaxy, and the dog doesn't appear on the list. The fvcking Gutkurr has a place on the list, but that weird dog breed doesn't... Wow.

MythLord
Here's the scans from Clone Wars UK 6.38 Magazine:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OV5XOd35yZ8/WGv37ZOUJvI/AAAAAAAABd4/CHWO0MYTHb0zBd-UairGWFMcwYZB9I-0ACL0B/h1069/2017-01-03.png

cs_zoltan
It's a dog, what the f-uck were you expecting?

MythLord
For it to at least be above the Gutkurr...

cs_zoltan
The f-uck is this?

http://puu.sh/t9YeZ/859d39a581.jpg

MythLord
Rancor, apparently.

cs_zoltan
Looks like a retarded fish.

MythLord
Syndicate took a selfie?

Emperordmb
Syndicate is a retarded fish?...

HOLY SHIT THAT'S WHY HE'S SO AFRAID OF PELICANS

Zenwolf
Well...nice to see Canon downplaying the Gundark...and if that's their list of the most deadliest species....then I'm not really confident in that the Canon as a whole universe will be up to par with the Legends universe.

Of course it does seem to be from what creatures the TCW cast faced, if so then...ok fine.

MythLord
It was made in 2013, I think, so it's technically counted within the EU as well.

Zenwolf
Yeah...fair enough, but seeing as it's what the TCW cast faced then it's fine, but there's far more deadlier predators than a few of those in the whole scope of the EU.

cs_zoltan
It's TCW only anyway.

Emperordmb
There's more dangerous predators within the movies anyways lol... Space Slug anyone?

Trocity
Gorog, Gorax, Krayt Dragon. Most of the creatures listed there are bantha poodoo to these.

MythLord
It's just TCW creatures, yeah. But the dog that made Maul his personal b!tch was also in TCW, hehe.

cs_zoltan
Implying that's enough to make it to top 5.

Darth Thor
What are you guys on about? Maul owned that dog.

Deronn_solo
I dunno why you continue to take these idiots and their Maul trolling serious...

Trocity
What are you guys on about? Maul owned that dog.

The dog disarmed Maul and had him pinned to the ground for like 10 seconds and was inches from tearing his throat out. The dog kicked his ass.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Trocity
The dog disarmed Maul and had him pinned to the ground for like 10 seconds and was inches from tearing his throat out. The dog kicked his ass.

So why didn't the dog tear Maul's throats out if he was "kicking butt"? Lmao

Oh and for the record, the dog jumped Maul when he was concentrating on another bounty hunter. And Maul ended that scuffle by chucking the dog away. But you know... I get that Trolling Maul is more fun than legitimate arguments.

Zenwolf
Legends Maul would have destroyed the thing tbh along with all those Hunters.

cs_zoltan

Oh and for the record, the dog jumped Maul when he was concentrating on another bounty hunter. And Maul ended that scuffle by chucking the dog away. But you know... I get that Trolling Maul is more fun than legitimate arguments.

"Concentrating". You mean he was so ****ing pathetic that he couldn't kill a floored non-force sensitive under 15sec.

Trocity

Maul barely survived the encounter. Damn, he owned the dog.

You mean the bounty hunter that was helpless on her back and who made Maul miss half a dozen downward slashes by rolling a foot to the left, then a foot to the right, then a foot to the left, then a foot to the right, then a foot to the left?

Damn, Maul dominated.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Azronger

So true.

Darth Thor
Maul barely survived the encounter. Damn, he owned the dog.

LMAO Nah Maul was never in any real danger.

You mean the bounty hunter that was helpless on her back and who made Maul miss half a dozen downward slashes by rolling a foot to the left, then a foot to the right, then a foot to the left, then a foot to the right, then a foot to the left?

Damn, Maul dominated.

It's almost as if Maul wasn't going all out in that scene..

Freedon Nadd
Maul destroyes Obee-Wand Kenoobi

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Maul destroyes Obee-Wand Kenoobi
disney is redoing the ot anyway. so why not?

RHaggis
Assuming we're talking in terms of 'Canon', I kind of feel the way Faloni likes to **** Maul up the ass any chance he gets, Kenobi will probably win.

SunRazer
Kenobi through PIS, probably.

carthage
One have Vader a hell of a fight the other got his ass kicked by Kanan

Not hard to see who wins here lmao

SunRazer
What do you have against Maul, lol?

carthage
The idea that Kenobi is inferior would be patently illogical. We know he stalemated and gave Vader his mos difficult fight up until his loss to Luke, and prior to that Maul already stated he couldn't beat Vader alone. The only thing that gives credence to the idea it would be a good fight, is they were relative peers in TCW (though Maul failed to kill him even with Help). Unless Filoni shits the bed and makes Kenobi job, there is no reason to believe Maul should won't he match

red8
Maul kills Kenobi.
Mark my words.

Kenobi's storyline comes to an end at the season finale.

carthage
Originally posted by red8
Maul kills Kenobi.
Mark my words.

Kenobi's storyline comes to an end at the season finale.

Do you remember when Maul fought Vader on the Deathstar in A New Hope?

Man, what a great fight.

Darth Thor
The idea that Kenobi is inferior would be patently illogical. We know he stalemated and gave Vader his mos difficult fight up until his loss to Luke, and prior to that Maul already stated he couldn't beat Vader alone. The only thing that gives credence to the idea it would be a good fight, is they were relative peers in TCW (though Maul failed to kill him even with Help). Unless Filoni shits the bed and makes Kenobi job, there is no reason to believe Maul should won't he match

No Troll.. There will be no inconsistency. Maul will fight Obi-Wan as a peer because he always has been, and will be to the end.

And no, Ben couldn't defeat Vader either Lmao
Despite his advantage of knowing Vader better than anyone.

red8
Do you remember when Maul fought Vader on the Deathstar in A New Hope?

Man, what a great fight.

You don't know anything about Star Wars.

Obi Wan fell to the Dark Side because the sand on Tatooine is so coarse and rough. He's given up on Luke. Maul understands now that the Sith must be destroyed, but he also understands that Luke will never accept him as his master. Therefore Maul will use Nightsister magic to essence transfer into Obi Wan and then he will watch over Luke.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by red8
You don't know anything about Star Wars.

Obi Wan fell to the Dark Side because the sand on Tatooine is so coarse and rough. He's given up on Luke. Maul understands now that the Sith must be destroyed, but he also understands that Luke will never accept him as his master. Therefore Maul will use Nightsister magic to essence transfer into Obi Wan and then he will watch over Luke.
Maul then will mentally force the force priestesses to teach him immortality so he can guide luke as a force ghost. Then when yoda realizes kenobi is maul maul will have no choice but to use essence transfer on yoda so he can continue guiding luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.