Sith Triumvant vs Arcann, Outlander and Senya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Darth Nihilus, Darth Traya and Darth Sion

vs

Arcann, Outlander and Senya

Battlefield is the surface of Malachor V.

DarthDuelist9
Difficult one, might give it to team 2 based on being better combatants.

Deronn_solo
Nihilus may be too hard a nut to crack.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2, undoubtedly.

MythLord
Team 1.

Deronn_solo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by MythLord
Team 1.

How?

Deronn_solo
Nihilus' drain, and divine telekinetic prowess?

Ursumeles
Team 1.
Despite Nihlius, they have a undying guy, and Traya, who could dominate,and might even ragdoll, Senya with the Force.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nihilus' drain, and divine telekinetic prowess?

Jadus scaling.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Team 1.
Despite Nihlius, they have a undying guy, and Traya, who could dominate,and might even ragdoll, Senya with the Force.

For someone who believes in holistic scaling, you seem to be pulling a double standard here.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jadus scaling.

How do the get scale ng from Jadus?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure the protagonists are outlined as the mightiest Jedi/Sith by Arcann. And by many others, as well.

Ursumeles
For someone who believes in holistic scaling, you seem to be pulling a double standard here.
I do?
But yeah, KoTETlander and Vaylin are above Jadus. Nihlius still shits on them.
If you want to say Outlander > Revan > Nihlius, then, eh....

Azronger
Triumvirate.

UCanShootMyNova
This is actually a really even match.

Would favor Team 2.

Ursumeles
After my discussion with Skillz on GH, is this the KoTOR II version of the Triumvirate, or the version that's sh!t?

TenebrousWay
Nihilus > Godlander > Arcann >> Traya? > Senya? > Sion

Nihilus might carry his team depending on the circunstances. Arcann/Godlander stomps anyone other than Nihilus and defeats Nihilus if things go sabers. Senya definitely defeats Sion.

It most depends on matchups.

Tondemonai
Hard to call. If gigadrain was banned then team 2, but gigadrain really is too much of a wildcard here

Jmanghan
Team 2, undoubtedly.

Selenial
*triumvirate

AncientPower
Team 1 undoubtedly, Nihilus is by far the MVP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How, if you don't mind me asking?

AncientPower
Destroying the surfaces of worlds and ripping apart massive space stations is a feat reserved for Arcann's father. There's no way he is not taking this, especially if he uses Drain.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where was the implication that Nihilus could rip apart citadel station with TK, again?

and Novel Vitiate > Nihilus.

AncientPower
He's stated to be capable of doing so by Visas, whom Meetra has stated was actually underestimating Nihilus' full power. When Meetra finally confronts him and states he is far more powerful than she'd been led to believe.

Given Visas personally witnessed Nihilus annihilating Katarr, she's hardly unreliable in this matter.

Novel!Vitiate > Arcann. erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quote?

I guess my point is that I find Arcann to be loosely comparable to Novel Revan, who gave Vitiate a solid enough fight, and I have the Outlander outright above Revan entirely. I think the Outlander can duke it out with Nihilus whilst Arcann and Senya destroy Traya and Sion.

AncientPower
Keeping in mind that this is only a starved Darth Nihilus, not a full powered Darth Nihilus.

Novel!Vitiate and Darth Nihilus work in two entirely different ways, you're comparing apples and oranges.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
She said that Nihilus would cleanse the station of life, not necessarily rip it apart with telekinesis, given we know that Nihilus' drain can take on a physically destructive form, as shown in Unseen, Unheard.

Admittedly, pure feats wise, I can see why people would think that Nihilus/Team 1 would win. However, especially in the case of KOTOR 2, feats aren't the only thing that matter.

carthage
Team 2 pretty easily

Traya and Sion are trash

AncientPower
He destroys amd cleanses the surfaces of worlds, Katarr being no exception. The difference here is that he's also capable of destroying Citadel Station at the same time. A considerably more impressive feat than merely wiping out all life on the surface of a planet.

The_Tempest
https://blacklovespeak.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/reaching-gif.gif

Selenial
I mean, one doesn't really need to argue Nihilus as such a team-carrier,, the Triumvirate have this down entirely.

It's on Malachor, so Sion will literally never die. Senya won't keep him out of the fight long enough to aid in any of the other fights. Traya will be able to put up a hell of a fight against the Outlander, again since it's on Malachor, even if you think she'all inevitably lose, she won't die fast with all the tricks she has up her sleeve.

That leaves Nihilus vs Arcann as the deciding factor of this fight. You can argue that he can't carry a 3v3 all you want, but I don't think you could argue that in a 1v1 showdown with Arcann, Arcann wouldn't get obliterated/devoured mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
?

Outlander >> Arcann

Selenial
Agreed, but I still see the fight breaking up that way. Arcann seems a much easier meal for Nihilus mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus doesn't go easier meal, he goes bigger meal. thumb up

Outlander combats Nihilus, Arcann murks Traya, and Senya holds off Sion. smile

Selenial
Nihilus doesn't go easier meal, he goes bigger meal. thumb up

Outlander combats Nihilus, Arcann murks Traya, and Senya holds off Sion. smile

No, he goes for the most easily available meal mmm

Irrelevant either way, since neither the Outlander nor Arcann have a resistance to drain, they're both ****ed smile

AncientPower
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
No, he goes for the most easily available meal mmm

Irrelevant either way, since neither the Outlander nor Arcann have a resistance to drain, they're both ****ed smile
Then why would he go for Surik and not Mandalore? mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.