Vader vs Tyranus and Savage Oppress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Canon

Vader is amped by his cybernetics and DS Nexus. Can he do it?

MythLord
He can take out Savage pretty easily with the Force, tbh.

BTW, how is he amped by his cybernetics?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord

BTW, how is he amped by his cybernetics?

ILS
He can take out Savage pretty easily with the Force, tbh like he does to everyone he fights

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
like he does to everyone he fights

Kanan > Savage. smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk

Vader is amped by his cybernetics and DS Nexus. Can he do it?

Why's Vader amped by a DS Nexus but not Dooku and Savage?

And what DS Nexus is it? How much of a boost does it give?

Assuming of course that Dooku just sits there and watches this happening.

McP
Originally posted by ILS
like he does to everyone he fights

+1

MythLord
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Assuming of course that Dooku just sits there and watches this happening.

As if he can stop Vader's TK...

carthage
Savage unleashes galactic wide tremors.

He's clearly a force prodigy

Kurk
Y'all really think Vader's TK is powerful enough to put a brute like Savage out of commission for more than a few moments? If anything it'll piss him off to bloodlust mode.

Petrus
Vader probably loses.

Darth Thor
As if he can stop Vader's TK...

Given Ahsoka didn't get instantly ragdolled by Vader, I'm sure Dooku would be able to hold his own for a while, let alone Dooku and Opress combined.

DarthAnt66
Duo.

Rebel95
Probably team

darthbane77
Team

McP
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Given Ahsoka didn't get instantly ragdolled by Vader, I'm sure Dooku would be able to hold his own for a while, let alone Dooku and Opress combined.
Ahsoka, Dookus clear inferior, posssibly Kenobi/TCW/SoDMaul inferior as well, held her own for a while. It wont be "a while" (despite the fact, that Vader had show nothing, that would suggest, that he's able to beat people of Anakin/Mace/Dooku's caliber).

nfactor1995
Team can definitely win

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
Ahsoka, Dookus clear inferior, posssibly Kenobi/TCW/SoDMaul inferior as well, held her own for a while. It wont be "a while" (despite the fact, that Vader had show nothing, that would suggest, that he's able to beat people of Anakin/Mace/Dooku's caliber).

I wouldn't lowball Ahsoka too much. Filoni's hyped up his pet to the top tiers.

McP
I'm not lowballing her, lol. Being nearly Maul/Kenobi's equal or just marginally inferior is still a great thing. But until now, she wasn't as impressive in Reblels as she seems to be in Filoni's eyes.

There were a lot of discussions between OT and PT fans. It was reasonable, by OT fans, to asume, that OT's characters were looking worse in battles due to lack of special effects/CGI. PT fans had an advantage, due to Lucas' quotes about Golden Age of Jedi, Jedi Prime Era etc.
Rebels could be something, that would change that. But it didn't. Maul confirmed two times, that he lost some of his powers, that is inferior to his former self. Despite what Filoni says, Ahsoka, who couldn't stomp Inquisitors and that version of Maul, still was a challange for Vader. Vader can't do flips and some moves, it could be changed as well. I bet Kenobi wont be able to do that either.

Rebel95
Originally posted by McP
Ahsoka, who couldn't stomp Inquisitors and that version of Maul, still was a challange for Vader.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04V0nS8AP2g

Also when does Maul say he lost some of his powers?

ares834
The most recent episode of Rebels. He claims that at one time his power was nearly absolute. Thought I figure he was referring to how he once ruled a collective of planets rather than his force powers.

Anyway, I figure Vader takes this one.

Rebel95
Originally posted by ares834
The most recent episode of Rebels. He claims that at one time his power was nearly absolute. Thought I figure he was referring to how he once ruled a collective of planets rather than his force powers.
Yeah that's how I interpreted it as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.