Sentry(Full Potential) vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Is Sentry powerful enough to win?

zopzop
IMHO, no. You need abstracts on the level of the LT or objects of power like the Classic IG to do it.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

Genii96
Can you even Destroy abraxas?
He is the embodiment of destruction itself

I mean there is a reason he could only be imprisoned right?

Cogito
RW was banned, no need to wank Sentry without him

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by golem370
Is Sentry powerful enough to win?

Based on what we've seen in Sentry's comic history? No not really. Abraxas wins.

abhilegend
Reality Warping activate!

Insane Titan
Omniversal Sentry stomps with a gesture.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Omniversal Sentry stomps with a gesture.

Shit how did I forget.

Omni-megametaversal Sentry stomps.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Shit how did I forget.

Omni-megametaversal Sentry stomps. But Abraxas has dual adamantium katanas

One_Angry_Scot
But Abraxas has dual adamantium katanas

Damn this is getting confusing. Sentry has the ability to resurrect beings so he uses his power to create an army of undead Omniversal Honey Badgers and he evens up this battle.

Rao Kal El
Reality trolling, even from limbo he is trolling the forum.

TheLordofMurder
But Abraxas has dual adamantium katanas

thumb up

Abraxas then proceeds to speedblitz Sentry into Oblivion...

But only after LORD DRACULA gathers his army of bats, rats, and wolves and joins in the battle to aid him...

smile

h1a8
Based on what we've seen in Sentry's comic history? No not really. Abraxas wins. This is not Sentry throughout his comic history. This is full potential Sentry. That means Sentry at his absolute highest or higher than what we ever seen him.

With that said, Sentry stomps.

Galan007
It took the destruction/recreation of the entire multiverse to defeat Abraxas. Absolutely NONE of Sentry's feats/accolades allude to him being powerful enough to operate on such a scale... Even at this touted 'full potential'.

Abraxas stomps, and it isn't even remotely close. thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Galan007
It took the destruction/recreation of the entire multiverse to defeat Abraxas. Absolutely NONE of Sentry's feats/accolades allude to him being powerful enough to operate on such a scale... Even at this touted 'full potential'.

Reality warper disagrees with your stupid statement noob.

AbelAnderson
Why putting Sentry against a multiversal dude ?

h1a8

Respectfully, I disagree with your logic (not necessarily your conclusion as more info is needed).

This does not mean that it takes A MINIMUM of the destruction/recreation of the entire multiverse to defeat Abraxas.

Just because a nuke can destroy a human doesn't mean that anything lower can't.

What are Abraxas feats of durability? What did he resist or tank without much damage? What are his feats of power output?

It's possible that he can't permanently put Sentry down and thus force a stalemate.

Mr Master
Originally posted by h1a8

This does not mean that it takes A MINIMUM of the destruction/recreation of the entire multiverse to defeat Abraxas.

Difference there is, that we've seen much less than a nuke hurt, even kill a human,
while in Abraxas' case, we saw nothing short of Multiversal nullification/creation to stop him.

What are Abraxas feats of durability?
His only weakness was the UN. Literally stated across the arc.

What did he resist or tank without much damage?
There wasn't much to resist ... when:

The embodiment of the Multiversal Space-Time Continuum (Multi-Eternity/Infinity) was helpless against Abraxas.

What are his feats of power output?
Abraxas effortlessly killed an infinite amount of Reeds (across all realitieS) with a gesture.
Abraxas (from universeS away) was terrorizing young Franklin in his dream state. (where Franky is most powerful)
Abraxas was casually killing alternate GalactuseS across the Multiverse.
Abraxas (from universeS away) easily blinded Uatu and stole half his emblem.
Abraxas killed the multiversal guardian with a kiss.
Abraxas was merging entire universeS just by approaching them, inevitably collapsing them.

It's possible that he can't permanently put Sentry down and thus force a stalemate.
What the f**k?

Galan007
Also, Reed didn't *have* to use the UN to destroy/recreate the entire multiverse. He could have easily targeted a single universe/galaxy/solar system/planet/etc. if he wanted to... The fact that he wiped out the multiverse-proper, however, certainly implies that he *needed* to destroy all of creation to defeat Abraxas. Anything less simply would not have sufficed.

...Which makes sense, given that Abraxas was a multiversal entity -- the counterpoint of Multi-Eternity.

h1a8
thumb up

Makes sense now. Thanks.

Note: I wasn't claiming the conclusion was wrong. Just needed more info to make it sound in my head.

Insane Titan
Respectfully, I disagree with your logic (not necessarily your conclusion as more info is needed).

What are Abraxas feats of durability? What did he resist or tank without much damage? What are his feats of power output?

It's possible that he can't permanently put Sentry down and thus force a stalemate. are you for real.

h1a8
are you for real.

Read the last few posts after that one. You will feel silly after you do. There was no need to post this.

Galan007
thumb up

Makes sense now. Thanks.

Note: I wasn't claiming the conclusion was wrong. Just needed more info to make it sound in my head. thumb up

Genii96
Actually it should be noted that just destroying the multiverse and recreating it doesn't stop abraxas

If that was so
Multi eternity would have beaten him a long time ago

The UN was his only weakness
As well as the presence of 616 Galactus who keeps him imprisoned

TethAdamTheRock
Also, Reed didn't *have* to use the UN to destroy/recreate the entire multiverse. He could have easily targeted a single universe/galaxy/solar system/planet/etc. if he wanted to... The fact that he wiped out the multiverse-proper, however, certainly implies that he *needed* to destroy all of creation to defeat Abraxas. Anything less simply would not have sufficed.

...Which makes sense, given that Abraxas was a multiversal entity -- the counterpoint of Multi-Eternity. But sentry straight up beat molecule man on panel

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
But sentry straight up beat molecule man on panel

It was a weakened Molecule Man at that. So not as impressive.

zopzop
It was a weakened Molecule Man at that. So not as impressive.
Yes but it was still very impressive. That version of Molecule Man was more powerful than the version that stomped Thor/Surfer/Iron Man/Captain America and destroyed Mjolnir/Surfer's board/Cap's Shield/IM's armor.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes but it was still very impressive. That version of Molecule Man was more powerful than the version that stomped Thor/Surfer/Iron Man/Captain America and destroyed Mjolnir/Surfer's board/Cap's Shield/IM's armor.

Oh I do regard it as impressive. Just not RealityWarper impressive.

TheLordofMurder
But sentry straight up beat molecule man on panel

I wouldnt say "straight up"...

Sentry got the upperhand against Owen when Owen was distracted by the incoming Nuke, so there is context to it...

Insane Titan
Read the last few posts after that one. You will feel silly after you do. There was no need to post this. I did and you still talk nonsense.

Surtur
Abraxas beat Galactus. According to Spider-Man Sentry only managed to stalemate Big G.

That's the end of that.

Galan007
But sentry straight up beat molecule man on panel As explained in other threads: even IF Owen is operating at max power, Hickman's retcon caps him at universal. Personally, I believe he was continent-level MAX in that particular arc, given his feats AND glaring mental instability(which we know has a huge effect on his power-level at any given time.)

But even if we entirely ignore the evidence/context of that story, and assume Owen was operating at his peak levels, Abraxas is still FAR beyond a universal power. thumb up

h1a8
I did and you still talk nonsense.

How did I talk nonsense? I agreed with their explanation. So agreeing with sound reasoning is talking nonsense?

I almost want to report you for trolling me.

Insane Titan
How did I talk nonsense? I agreed with their explanation. So agreeing with sound reasoning is talking nonsense?

I almost want to report you for trolling me. you only agreed because your usual way of saying who wins was blown apart.

Just like you should be reported for the vast majority of your posts thumb up

h1a8
you only agreed because your usual way of saying who wins was blown apart.

Just like you should be reported for the vast majority of your posts thumb up

I never claimed who wins as I honestly didn't know. No where did you see me say anyone wins. If you actually read my posts then you would see this clearly. I was pointing out the flaw in Galans reasoning, until he gave more details to it.

Here's my post:

I was basically asking questions as well. Not making claims. I even said that I didn't disagree with his conclusion (at the very beginning) but just his reasoning without MORE INFO.

Do this again and I'm reporting you for trolling and flaming.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula shows up with these babies and its lights out for Sentry:

Insane Titan
I never claimed who wins as I honestly didn't know. No where did you see me say anyone wins. If you actually read my posts then you would see this clearly. I was pointing out the flaw in Galans reasoning, until he gave more details to it.

Here's my post:

I was basically asking questions as well. Not making claims. I even said that I didn't disagree with his conclusion (at the very beginning) but just his reasoning without MORE INFO.

Do this again and I'm reporting you for trolling and flaming. your post on the first page said Sentry stomps , just stop lying.

Like I said ever post on every topic of yours should be reported for trolling and ignorance.

h1a8
your post on the first page said Sentry stomps , just stop lying.

Like I said ever post on every topic of yours should be reported for trolling and ignorance.

Yes I did. What's wrong with saying someone stomps if you think they do? We are not allowed our opinions? When solid evidence was presented I agreed to it and changed my stance. No where did I troll or break forum rules on this thread.

I never troll. I never ignore evidence, I address it (whether I agree with it or not) and I always provide evidence or reasoning for my stance. Trolling is ignoring evidence, Flaming, personal attacks, and spamming or derailing the thread with irrelevant stuff.
If I troll on every topic then it should be easy to find at least 2 times I trolled. Post at least 2 times I trolled in the last 5 threads in the comic vs. Forum.

Insane Titan
Yes I did. What's wrong with saying someone stomps if you think they do? We are not allowed our opinions? When solid evidence was presented I agreed to it and changed my stance. No where did I troll or break forum rules on this thread.

I never troll. I never ignore evidence, I address it (whether I agree with it or not) and I always provide evidence or reasoning for my stance. Trolling is ignoring evidence, Flaming, personal attacks, and spamming or derailing the thread with irrelevant stuff.
If I troll on every topic then it should be easy to find at least 2 times I trolled. Post at least 2 times I trolled in the last 5 threads in the comic vs. Forum. you just that you never said who wins and know you're admitting you're admitting you said who wins. WTF, do you even read your own post?

laughing to the whole second part of your post, barefaced lies.

Delta1938

If I troll on every topic then it should be easy to find at least 2 times I trolled. Post at least 2 times I trolled in the last 5 threads in the comic vs. Forum.

You're bound to understand one of these.

WbqSSm-fhGg

h1a8
Originally posted by Delta1938

WbqSSm-fhGg
The challenge goes to you too. Quote me.
Otherwise, the song is for you.

h1a8
you just that you never said who wins and know you're admitting you're admitting you said who wins. WTF, do you even read your own post?

laughing to the whole second part of your post, barefaced lies. You quoted my response to Galan as a troll post. Not my post saying that Sentry stomps. That's why I said I never said who wins (in the post you quoted). I believe you just made that excuse up to save face.

Bottom line, no where did I troll in this thread. Yet you troll and flame me. Just watch it next time. Actually know what trolling really is.
I will not ignore evidence brought to me. I will always address if I respond to someone. I won't criticize other poster personally and not actually contribute anything to the thread.

Delta1938
This is not Sentry throughout his comic history. This is full potential Sentry. That means Sentry at his absolute highest or higher than what we ever seen him.

Here's my post:

Do this again and I'm reporting you for trolling and flaming.

Your quoting your later post doesn't make this--

--go away.

Changing your mind after more information doesn't change the fact you said Sentry stomps then claimed you never said who wins. In fact, you're just trying to salvage your fail.

And this is just one thing you lie about. So, again--

WbqSSm-fhGg

h1a8
Your quoting your later post doesn't make this--

--go away.

Changing your mind after more information doesn't change the fact you said Sentry stomps then claimed you never said who wins. In fact, you're just trying to salvage your fail.

And this is just one thing you lie about. So, again--

My post was that I didn't say Sentry stomps in the post that Titan quoted me and criticized. He didn't quote the post of me saying that Sentry stomps. So when I said I didn't say who wins I was referring to the post he quoted and criticized. Tbh, I forgot I even said Sentry stomps. This was before evidence was brought to the table.

After evidence was presented, my view changed drastically.
Then Titan quoted a post of where my view was already changed. And claimed that it was a troll post.

Anyway, why troll me as well? Either post relevant things to the discussion of who wins or don't. This trolling has to stop. I'm going to start using the report button. So please don't address me or respond my posts if it has nothing to do with who wins. Otherwise, it is a flame post.

Delta1938
My post was that I didn't say Sentry stomps in the post that Titan quoted me and criticized. He didn't quote the post of me saying that Sentry stomps. So when I said I didn't say who wins I was referring to the post he quoted and criticized. Tbh, I forgot I even said Sentry stomps. This was before evidence was brought to the table.

After evidence was presented, my view changed drastically.
Then Titan quoted a post of where my view was already changed. And claimed that it was a troll post.

Anyway, why troll me as well? Either post relevant things to the discussion of who wins or don't. This trolling has to stop. I'm going to start using the report button. So please don't address me or respond my posts if it has nothing to do with who wins. Otherwise, it is a flame post.

What the post quoted said was irrelevant, as you claimed you never argued who won prior, except that was your very first post. I find it highly convenient for you to have forgotten that. It's not like it was 10 pages ago. Evidence changing your viewpoint doesn't negate the fact you said Sentry stomped then claimed you didn't give a winner at the time.

And everything calling out your bullshit is a troll post? I was having some fun of it, because it's more entertaining than to be serious as you dance around and justify it all. Like your claim of "always giving evidence or reasoning." Well, that's technically true, but even if your reasoning wasn't shit at least half the time, I can't recall you ever posting a single scan. It's not impossible you have, but I can't count how many times I've told you to back your claims, only for you to use the bullshit "common knowledge" to justify not backing your claims, even in light of evidence against them(usually you just scream "PIS!!" to wave it away). To make matters worse, it's pretty common for you to demand evidence despite others usually give evidence, you don't give any in the topic, and they demand you do.

You want people to stop "trolling?" Stop your bullshit. You throw around that word to the point it's lost all meaning. It's your crutch. In fact, if anything, it's you trolling.

Insane Titan
You quoted my response to Galan as a troll post. Not my post saying that Sentry stomps. That's why I said I never said who wins (in the post you quoted). I believe you just made that excuse up to save face.

Bottom line, no where did I troll in this thread. Yet you troll and flame me. Just watch it next time. Actually know what trolling really is.
I will not ignore evidence brought to me. I will always address if I respond to someone. I won't criticize other poster personally and not actually contribute anything to the thread. do you want to make any more excuses? Stop trying to be all high and mighty, you constantly ignore proof or feats to suit your arguments. It's what you're know for.

leonidas
how is this abortion still open....?

Badabing

Abraxas stomps, and it isn't even remotely close. thumb up Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Reality warper disagrees with your stupid statement noob. laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas
how is this abortion still open....?

Comedy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.