Where to rank Aloysius Kallig among the Ancient Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

DarthAnt66
He's to Tulak as Kressh is to Sadow, as Droma is to Kun, as Malak is to Revan, etc.

UCanShootMyNova
Translation: Shit.

DarthAnt66
erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Translation: Sh!t. I think you have that confused with your opinion. smile

DarthAnt66
thumb up There is definitely some comparison to be made between Hord and Kallig.

After all, not only was Kallig a rival, but the two waged a legendary kaggath against each other.

Also, I believe it was Talos Drellik, a credible Sith archaeologist, that stated that Kallig was even more powerful than Hord.

While Kallig's defeat against Hord obviously speaks otherwise, it's an impressive accolade nonetheless.

Kallig also has good feats himself, like dominating the minds of dozens to hundreds of Sith as a spirit.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up There is definitely some comparison to be made between Hord and Kallig.

After all, not only was Kallig a rival, but the two waged a legendary kaggath against each other.

Also, I believe it was Talos Drellik, a credible Sith archaeologist, that stated that Kallig was even more powerful than Hord.

While Kallig's defeat against Hord obviously speaks otherwise, it's an impressive accolade nonetheless.

Kallig also has good feats himself, like dominating the minds of dozens to hundreds of Sith as a spirit. And ragdolling Nox like it was nothing as a spirit.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And ragdolling Nox like it was nothing as a spirit.
When?

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7k5Sfc-K6Q&t=0m19s

Geistalt
Also, I believe it was Talos Drellik, a credible Sith archaeologist, that stated that Kallig was even more powerful than Hord. Watch it, wanker. He still got rid of Kallig, even if it was by having his cronies gang up on him.

Jmanghan
Pretty sure it was a 1v1, and it was said that Hord DEFEATED him, not snuck up on him and killed him.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Translation: Shit. smile thumb up

darthbane77
Probably just under Tulak Hord; and above everybody that's under Hord. Considering they were pretty much equals based on what's said about him.

Ursumeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7k5Sfc-K6Q&t=0m19s
Which act? And what were Nox feats to this time?

NewGuy01

What? Tulak ambushed him, lmao.

Petrus
Based on what he hear of him, he was near Hord level probably. So allegedly pretty powerful.

Tondemonai
I would put him at about Sadow level, roughly.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What? Tulak ambushed him, lmao. ...By himself.

And I don't think they would say "defeated" unless there was an actual fight involved.

I highly doubt Kallig was killed by the initial ambush.

Tondemonai
Hord beat Kallig in 1v1 combat, as the rules of Kaggath state. It was after the Kaggath that Hord had him ambushed assassinated, and Hord wasn't even there, iirc.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Hord beat Kallig in 1v1 combat, as the rules of Kaggath state. It was after the Kaggath that Hord had him ambushed assassinated, and Hord wasn't even there, iirc. Is it ever stated that Hord and Kallig were the ones who fought in the Kaggath?

Tondemonai
It's the rules of Kaggath. Then again I might be remembering wrong, but eh

DarthAnt66

Tondemonai
smile

UCanShootMyNova

DarthAnt66
thumb up Yeah, it's part strategy match, part duel. Really awesome, TBH.

You set your armies against each other, and then at the end you have a final duel.

It's the plot for Act III for Darth Nox - he does it against Darth Thanaton.

UCanShootMyNova
Like a Risk game where the loser flips the board and attempts to beat up the winner. smile

Jmanghan
Yes, the evidence is there, but its not exactly clear-cut.

Has anyone said that Aloysius was the one Hord fought in the Kaggath?

Tondemonai
Why wouldn't it be? It'd be weird if it wasn't

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Why wouldn't it be? It'd be weird if it wasn't It would, but it really should take more then that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.