Who is the weakest character who could...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character in either Marvel or DC who can dominate current Thanos to the same degree that Odin dominated Thanos back during Blood and Thunder?

And by dominate, I mean shake off his attacks without much effort and drive Thanos down to his knees as follows:

riv6672
Squirrel Girl.

basilisk
Carol?

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/civil-war-ii-fcbd-2016-greenmangroup-dcp-015.jpg

Dareangel
judge dredd. if average police officers arrested him... dredd will be riding his a$$

Silent Master
Man, Thanos was getting destroyed.

Genii96
Thanos was overpowered. But he wasn't getting destroyed. Let's not go overboard

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Genii96

Being honest though he was lucky Odin didn't carry on blasting. Especially when Thanos was on the ground and he had Gungnir ready.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by basilisk
Carol?

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/civil-war-ii-fcbd-2016-greenmangroup-dcp-015.jpg nice job ignoring the return issue where Thanos was stomping the entire team including Carol who went Binary and had no effect.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character in either Marvel or DC who can dominate current Thanos to the same degree that Odin dominated Thanos back during Blood and Thunder?

And by dominate, I mean shake off his attacks without much effort and drive Thanos down to his knees as follows: you do know about ALL current Thanos feats ?

TethAdamTheRock
Void

Silent Master
Originally posted by Genii96

Only because Odin took pity on him and stopped attacking.

golem370
I think Thanos could and would have kept going and nobody can be sure what would have happened all I am going to say.

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
I think Thanos could and would have kept going and nobody can be sure what would have happened all I am going to say.

Yes, Thanos could have kept getting his a$$ handed to him for maybe a few more pages.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you do know about ALL current Thanos feats ?

Oh absolutely...

I am aware of his good feats and bad ones; I know them all and have scans...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh absolutely...

I am aware of his good feats and bad ones; I know them all and have scans... funny because when we went over this in another thread you only knew of the 1 ultimates showing:

abhilegend
There Blue Marvel was also attacking Thanos. In the second fight, he didn't.

basilisk
Originally posted by Insane Titan
nice job ignoring the return issue where Thanos was stomping the entire team including Carol who went Binary and had no effect. Nice job taking it too seriously... but yes he was stomping the entire team, right up to the point where the team stomped back and left him asleep on the floor. And he still got beaten and outsmarted next round.

In any case, the weakest single character to do this might still be... Odin.

Insane Titan
Nice job taking it too seriously... but yes he was stomping the entire team, right up to the point where the team stomped back and left him asleep on the floor. And he still got beaten and outsmarted next round.

In any case, the weakest single character to do this might still be... Odin. you mean with a plot device that they admitted would only work once.

God job showing how dense you are thumb up as in this thread characters dont have that luxury.

TheLordofMurder
Do you have an opinion on who the weakest character that could dominate current Thanos is Insane Titan?

cdtm
Black Widow.

TheLordofMurder
In any case, the weakest single character to do this might still be... Odin.

You might be right; especially since we know Odin could have taken things much further than he did vs Thanos...

thumb up

Genii96
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Being honest though he was lucky Odin didn't carry on blasting. Especially when Thanos was on the ground and he had Gungnir ready.

He probably would have activated his shields if I had to guess.Odin used gungrir later in though. Thanos walked through it and grabbed the spear iirc. He also didn't use any of his shields there too .

I am just saying people are overblowing that fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.