Kyle Rayner vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Space.

No morals.

First to k.o

"Id"
Which Kyle?
Kyle with his GL Ring (pre corps rebirth)
Kyle with modern GL Ring. (post corps rebirth)
Kyle as Ion 2
Kyle with WL Ring.

yaadaveyaa
cant b white lantern thats super over kill

Sin I AM
Modern gl. No white latern, ion. No multiple ring shenanigans

abhilegend
Kyle

"Id"
Split

RangerDX
Any top tier GL stomps Glads
Way too versatile which he always struggled with. Kyle, Hal, Alan and even John and Guy have put down higher powered bricks with superior h2h ability

ghostman
Originally posted by RangerDX
Any top tier GL stomps Glads
Way too versatile which he always struggled with. Kyle, Hal, Alan and even John and Guy have put down higher powered bricks with superior h2h ability

but but muh solar system and 200 times light speed!!

nwg202
Kyle

mighty adam
Glads will lose his confidence then go on to do what he do best JOB

Sin I AM
Originally posted by mighty adam
Glads will lose his confidence then go on to do what he do best JOB

Myth. Read more comics

NoctisOwen
Kyle easily. Gladiator jobs a lot

carver9
Gladiator easily...Lanterns job against high end bricks.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by NoctisOwen
Kyle easily. Gladiator jobs a lot

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Myth. Read more comics

Originally posted by carver9

Myth. Read more comics

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Which brick has defeated Kyle?

Stoic
I'd like to know why people readily give the win to a power ring user in this case? Give some examples as to why this is going to be easy. At the best of their ability means that Gladiator isn't going to start fighting and lose confidence halfway in.

As for my opinion of the fight, I think that Kyle may be in for the fight of his life, and that this could go to either one of these guys.

"Id"
Kyle expert here, for actually reading and cataloging through his appearance.

Despite the huge number of apperances. We do not have enough encounters with flying bricks to make a clear point of reference.

Which phucking sucks considering flying bricks in dc, are a dime a dozen. Go figure.

Whats worse is, Kyle does have trouble dealing with pure bricks.

What we do have is a ton of space cheese.

So warranting how Kyle deals with flying bricks can be tricky, as we depend on his space cheese to compensate for the lack of battle showings.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by "Id"

Despite the huge number of apperances. We do not have enough encounters with flying bricks to make a clear point of reference.

Which phucking sucks considering flying bricks in dc, are a dime a dozen. Go figure.

So warranting how Kyle deals with flying bricks can be tricky, as we depend on his space cheese to compensate for the lack of battle showings.

There are his fights with Grayven, Mongul, and Kalibak, at least.

Dareangel

only problem wiht that is that i ate both peanuts and chocolate before going to sleep. now i know when i wake up i will have horrible farts. seriously they are going to stink but i wanted to eat what i ate. and now what? tomorrow i have a school day and the curly hispanic girl is sitting next to me. if i fart tommorow next to her i will be like its the guy sitting infront of us. but then again if you are the first to complain everybody think its you. what should i do tommorow with the hispanic chick?????

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Dareangel
only problem wiht that is that i ate both peanuts and chocolate before going to sleep. now i know when i wake up i will have horrible farts. seriously they are going to stink but i wanted to eat what i ate. and now what? tomorrow i have a school day and the curly hispanic girl is sitting next to me. if i fart tommorow next to her i will be like its the guy sitting infront of us. but then again if you are the first to complain everybody think its you. what should i do tommorow with the hispanic chick?????

I wondered how long your true colours took to show.

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I wondered how long your true colours took to show.

you knew about my wierd smelling farts when i combine different types of junk food o_0?

"Id"
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There are his fights with Grayven, Mongul, and Kalibak, at least.

Right the pure bricks I spoke off and what kind of report has Kyle build up with them?

"Id"
Originally posted by Dareangel

Nada.

Except your losses.

Sin I AM
Nada.

Except your losses.

Is his containing of the CS canon? Im confused about that in regards to Lanterns

"Id"
Is his containing of the CS canon? Im confused about that in regards to Lanterns

What is "CS"?

StiltmanFTW
Counter Strike.

vin

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Counter Strike.

vin laughing out loud

Sin I AM
What is "CS"?

Crime Syndicate

Delta1938

Yes Pre-FLASHPOINT. Yes Post-FLASHPOINT? (shrugs)

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
Yes Pre-FLASHPOINT. Yes Post-FLASHPOINT? (shrugs)

Tbh Im really not sure about the canonicity of alotta current/pre dc stuff. Not even sure if dc does either

Delta1938
Tbh Im really not sure about the canonicity of alotta current/pre dc stuff. Not even sure if dc does either

It can be so ****ing confusing.

"Id"
laughing
Crime Syndicate
For the Lanterns, JLA: Earth 2 is canon, since the historical background carried over post flash point.

Sin I AM
laughing

For the Lanterns, JLA: Earth 2 is canon, since the historical background carried over post flash point.

Then that should negate the weak construct/flying brick argument since he contained a peer of supes who had assistance

NoctisOwen
Myth. Read more comics

Kyle would never lose to Gambit or Corsair. He'd never lose to Captain America. He'd never let Vulcan kill half his team before finding a way to stop him.
If its PIS when Gladiator loses to Cap, Gambit and Corsair. Its PIS when he gets batted around by Cannonball, Deathbird, Hyperion or Vulcan? Seems Gladiator falls victim to PIS a lot huh? Or maybe he's just not that good. stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Kyle would never lose to Gambit or Corsair. He'd never lose to Captain America. He'd never let Vulcan kill half his team before finding a way to stop him.
If its PIS when Gladiator loses to Cap, Gambit and Corsair. Its PIS when he gets batted around by Cannonball, Deathbird, Hyperion or Vulcan? Seems Gladiator falls victim to PIS a lot huh? Or maybe he's just not that good. stick out tongue

Everything u just said was wrong

Dareangel
just wanted to update you about the events. eventually i did not fart and didnt have serious farts. only several in the morning and on the bus. but at class i didnt fart and everything was cool. but not farting next to the spanish chick is only the beginning in my saga to get dat ass.

NoctisOwen
wtf am i readin...

RadZoa
Kyle should win this with ease.

Dareangel
update: i am thinking about going out with friends. thing is, if i go out i will wake up late and waste like half of the day without doing my homework. i have tons of things to do. i dont know what will i do but i will let you know...

carver9
Gladiator stomps and everything Noc said is just straight up inaccurate.

staxamillion
I wouldn't say that gladdi losing to those guys as PIS its just apart of his powerset. they guy has an 'somewhat' exploitable weakness but that's not to say glads is a pushover.

I don't think that gladiator would hold kyle with enough esteem to debilitate himself.

darthgoober

Umm... Cannonall was getting a push in Marvel and redirected the force of Glad's own punch against him so that's not really PIS. He killed Hyperion, and owned Vulcan. So all three of those are really bad examples of your point. And I'm totally unaware of Cap ever beating him. I mean there was the time when he blocked Glad's punches against Mr. Fantastic, but that's far from Glad's getting beaten by Cap.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by darthgoober
Umm... Cannonall was getting a push in Marvel and redirected the force of Glad's own punch against him so that's not really PIS. He killed Hyperion, and owned Vulcan. So all three of those are really bad examples of your point. And I'm totally unaware of Cap ever beating him. I mean there was the time when he blocked Glad's punches against Mr. Fantastic, but that's far from Glad's getting beaten by Cap.

All true

mighty adam
Myth. Read more comics gladiator jobbed vs cannonball. Jobbed to thor, i always say thor beats superman due to high lv magic glads suppose to be superman physical equal with no magic weakness sissy still got worked over. Jobbed vs hulk. The only person he beat worth a dam is vulcan and any character i just named would kill him in 3 hits. Gladiator is @ss cheeks

carver9
gladiator jobbed vs cannonball. Jobbed to thor, i always say thor beats superman due to high lv magic glads suppose to be superman physical equal with no magic weakness sissy still got worked over. Jobbed vs hulk. The only person he beat worth a dam is vulcan and any character i just named would kill him in 3 hits. Gladiator is @ss cheeks

How did he job against Cannonball? How did he job against Thor? How did he job against Hulk? Please provide scans.

Dareangel
glads suppose to be superman physical equal with no magic

i never understand when people say that. based on what? correct me if i am wrong but character A comparison to character B should be made by feats. and by feats gladiator is not supermans equal in strength. so why do people come to this conclusion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.