Vaylin vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Who wins?

Azronger
Windu wins.

Nephthys
Vaylin probably wins via Force.

Tondemonai
Vaylin

UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin.

QuakeBlood
up

cs_zoltan
Mace spanks.

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Mace spanks.

Tondemonai
Still Vaylin

Rebel95
Mace wins sabers, vaylin wins force. Not sure about all out, depends how it goes.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Mace spanks

Wollf's avi matches his own intellect it seems.

Anyone who's a threat to Valkorion --- someone who could probably one shot Mace --- isn't losing to the latter.

cs_zoltan
Mace is a threat to Sidious smile

Deronn_solo
With various circumstances aiding him, yes. Without such, he can't even handily defeat Sora Bulq.

Vaylin posses a threat to Valkorion without such limitation, or circumstances.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
With various circumstances aiding him, yes.

Even without that Mace is borderline 9, and can compete with Sidious.

Without such, he can't even handily defeat Sora Bulq.

>Brings up the favourable circumstances of the Windu vs Sidious fight.
>Ignores the negatives in the Windu vs Bulq fight.

Are you learning "debating" from Neph, DC? Don't.

MythLord
Zoltan, he's trolling, obviously.

Also DC, Ed is a gem, you heretic!

Deronn_solo
From what I remember , there a big leap between Nick's tiers. Being a high-level 8, is still mikes away from a high level 9. Also add in the fact that Mace has never actually operated on a level that would make him near combative peer besides the circumstantial showing, I'm not buying it.

Though, who cares about skill? Mace's strength in the Force is a league behind someone who is a threat to Valkorion.

I'll await proof to back up those magical "circumstances" that plagued Mace.

Child, pls. You never been, and probably never will be, as a good as a debater myself.

cs_zoltan
From what I remember , there a big leap between Nick's tiers. Being a high-level 8, is still mikes away from a high level 9. Also add in the fact that Mace has never actually operated on a level that would make him near combative peer besides the circumstantial showing, I'm not buying it.

High 8 =/= borderline 9. And nobody was saying Mace is a peer of Sidious. He doesn't have to be. Vaylin is not a peer of Valkorion either.

Also TPM Sidious > Valkorion :>

Though, who cares about skill? Mace's strength in the Force is a league behind someone who is a threat to Valkorion.

Threat in what way? A sub-Kenobi phag was deemed a threat to Sidious. So this lip service hardly proves Vaylin > Mace.

I'll await proof to back up those magical "circumstances" that plagued Mace.

Uhm, how about he just found out that he's lifetime friend, the person he worked so close with that they together made the first new lightsaber form since thousands of years, just turned to the dark side and betrayed his fellow Jedi and the Republic?

Yeah I don't suppose either that would affect him, nor the fact that he was vastly pre-prime. You are right thumb up

Also it's funny that you bring that up yet don't give a f-uck how a distraught Senya totally wrecked your boner inducing Vaylin. You really do learn from Neph, don't you?

Child, pls. You never been, and probably never will be, as a good as a debater myself.

That doesn't make it, in any shape or form, your retarded stance any less...wel retarded. Hmm.

MythLord
Why is Sora even used as a knock against Mace? That's a good feat for him. He'll probably sh!t on Vaylin, too. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Why is Sora even used as a knock against Mace? That's a good feat for him. He'll probably sh!t on Vaylin, too. smile

Don't you know how it works? If a "bad" challanges a PT big name it's a bad feat for the latter. On the other hand if a bad challanges a TOR big name it's a good feat for the former.

Azronger
For the cricumstances in the Sora fight, refer here:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/emperordmb/blog/mace-windus-lightsaber-duels-analysis-thread/127977/

Also, Deronn, from where are you drawing the connection between Sora and Vaylin?

MythLord
Originally posted by Azronger
Also, Deronn, from where are you drawing the connection between Sora and Vaylin?

His beautiful ass.

Deronn_solo
For the cricumstances in the Sora fight, refer here:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/emperordmb/blog/mace-windus-lightsaber-duels-analysis-thread/127977/

Good gosh, can you read?

I was never actually drawing a comparison between Vaylin and Bulq -- the crux of the Bulq/Mace point was: someone that would be a legit threat to Sidious would struggle with Sora, like Windu in their exchange.

DMB's blog, however, bought me on the idea that Mace was indeed hindered during the confrontation.

Never was I trying to draw any direct comparison between Sora and Vaylin.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
High 8 =/= borderline 9.

I'm pretty sure Nick listed Mace as a high 8/ low 9, yeah. Even then, there is huge differences within the same tier.

Peer was the wrong word, but honestly, what you're arguing has absolutely zero to do with my original post. You're arguing 'saber skill, and I'm clearing referring to power in the Force.

Nah.

Except, Vaylin's statement has more to do with actual, combat usable power - not some latent potential. As shown, with her high level feats that utterly blows Mace's own out of the water.

DMB's blog convinced me on the matter, so no need for your senseless rambling about Mace's hurt feelings.

...um, what? Senya bested her in sabers, yes - but Vaylin could have dominated her in the Force any time she chose, nor was it a wrecking like you're implying.

Though, dunno what sabers have to do with Force power, as I never claimed she is Mace's superior in that department anyway.

The only thing I see retarded here is your inability to read or comprehend.

Azronger
Good gosh, can you read?

I was never actually drawing a comparison between Vaylin and Bulq -- the crux of the Bulq/Mace point was: someone that would be a legit threat to Sidious would struggle with Sora, like Windu in their exchange.

DMB's blog, however, bought me on the idea that Mace was indeed hindered during the confrontation.

Never was I trying to draw any direct comparison between Sora and Vaylin.

Yes, I can read. I can also use logic, which lead me to believe that you were indeed drawing a comparison between Sora and Vaylin, since without said comparison, bringing up Sora would have been completely and utterly irrelevant.

But apparently you weren't, and you were instead pointing out that someone who can be a threat to Sidious can also struggle with Sora. Which leaves me to wonder: Why? If your intent isn't to draw a comparison, why bring him up at all?

MythLord
To prove Sora would spank Vaylin as well, obviously. smile

Deronn_solo
Yes, I can read. I can also use logic, which lead me to believe that you were indeed drawing a comparison between Sora and Vaylin, since without said comparison, bringing up Sora would have been completely and utterly irrelevant.

But apparently you weren't, and you were instead pointing out that someone who can be a threat to Sidious can also struggle with Sora. Which leaves me to wonder: Why? If your intent isn't to draw a comparison, why bring him up at all?

I explicitly explained this already. My point of bringing Sora into the equation, was to say, a legit threat to Sidious, wouldn't struggle with someone like Bulq.

I was never drawing any sort of comparison between Bulq, and Vaylin, like, at all.

This is simple reading and comprehension.

Azronger
I explicitly explained this already. My point of bringing Sora into the equation, was to say, a legit threat to Sidious, wouldn't struggle with someone like Bulq.

This point would be valid, if you had made any sort of explanation as to why struggling with Bulq means you cannot be a threat to Sidious, and why it is a negative for Mace. And what further invalidates the argument is the fact that Mace never struggled with Bulq in the first place.

Deronn_solo
Never even got far enough with Zoltan to explain why struggling with someone that was wrecked by Dooku, and couldn't even finish off a vastly hindered Vos --- doesn't exactly make someone a legit threat to Sidious, that someone that clowned Maul and Savage simultaneously.

I conceded the point to Zoltan upon reading DMB's blog, so I have no idea what you're rambling about now.

Again: actually reading is key.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.