Fav. X-Men Game & Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

telepath_mutant
Mines X-Men: Next Dimension (GNC), and my character is Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. I can kick arse with those two! stick out tongue

Raz
Moving to X-Men forum...

telepath_mutant
Okay..Im sorry I didn't post it there in the first place, Im still a little new to all this.

Raz
You're ok smile

Nightcrawler
hehe...Nightcrawler obviously....

telepath_mutant
Ok, thanks..I used to be on this one message board, and I accidently posted something in the wrong place, because I was new, and everyone killed me over it. Its nice to know that ya'll here ain't like that.

Evy_O
Strom and Wolverine.
Although Nightcrawler is pretty cool too.

Nightcrawler
Lady Deathstrike has stretchy arms ^_^ hehe

GordonSkywalker
Rogue and Wolverine. When those two going to get together anyway?

Evy_O
Nooo... Storm must be with Wolverine! wink
Seriously, I don't think Logan has a thing for Rogue...

Kes
Storm and Wolverine! If she is not in the 3! mad

MaverickIce
yo, my fav game is marvel vs. capcom 2, fav characters: Angel, Iceman, Magneto, Havok.

duffy
I still have fond memories of the old xmen platform games on the snes and the mega drive and marvel vs capcom2 was amazin too.characters would have to b wolverine,iceman and angel hope to god hes in the next movie!!!

Evy_O
Errr... what 3? embarrasment

Magee
To gordonskywalker:
i dont think rouge and wolvy will get together due to the fact that he is about 60 years older than she is.And they only freinds ;D

Metroplex
I play MArvel vs Capcom 2 and i always use cable, iceman and cyclops

MaverickIce
oh yeah, I cannot believe I forgot Collossus, I use Cable Cyke and Ken

redfunk89
everyone knows Wolverine loves Jean Grey they should sooo be together

raymond32j
My gest X-Men game would have to be Marvel V.S. Capcom 2 for the PS2. My two fav. characters would have to be Wolverine and Gambit. That would be bad to have unlimited healing power and to turn anything into a bomb.

Marvelgeek

bardock
marvel vs capcom.juggernaut.

Paola
Marvel Superheroes

Psylocke!!!

Darth Jello
X-men the arcade game (the promo for pryde of the x-men) I would go with Wolverine and his amazing "adamantium laser blade".

Cyclops
X-Men: Next Dimension (X-boX)

Cyke (D'uh). Nobody can TOUCH me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.