SSB Goku vs Dark Schneider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in the Universal Tournament Arena. If Goku loses, replace him with Beerus. If Beerus loses, replace him with Whis.

Tondemonai
Hard to call. Goku has the destructive power to kill Schneider, but if he transforms into his stronger stuff Goku doesn't really have the durability to handle all the punishment, nor do I see him dealing the killing blow faster in any situation. He can easily match Schneider's output, but can't take as much. Then there's the question of speed. In the anime, Goku was moving unimaginably fast in Kaioken x10 SSB, and Scheider was trading an infinite amout of blows every moment, so it's hard to say who's faster. Overall I'd say Goku would win if Schneider didn't use all his buff stuff and go Majin and such, though if he did he'd kill Goku faster than Goku could kill him. Beerus wins though, do doubt.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Eternal Atoms ftw as well

Tondemonai
What're your thoughts on Beerus vs Schneider?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus has the means of breaking through Dark Schneider's eternal Atoms (hakai,) and I'm not even sure if any of Schneider's attacks can actually hurt a casual universe buster.

Tondemonai
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.