Superboy Prime vs Thanos Trials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
1. Avengers World. Hulk, Hyperion, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Nightmask, Starbrand, Captain Universe.

2. Maker

3. Odin

4. Tyrant

5. Galactus

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
1. Avengers World. Hulk, Hyperion, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Nightmask, Starbrand, Captain Universe.

2. Maker

3. Odin

4. Tyrant

5. Galactus

You mean get his ass wooped by odin, barely survive DP Tyrant while amped by the sphere and barely survive Galactus by plot?

zopzop
SBP destroys 1 and beats 2. He stops at 3 or 4.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
SBP destroys 1 and beats 2. He stops at 3 or 4.

Be VERY careful about this post, ZopZop!!!

Rao Kal El
He could very much defeat DP Tyrant as he killed 30 lanters casually.

If the trial is pretty much barely survive like Thanos did. Prime does succed in much better shape than Thanos. He will outperform thanos on this trials.

carver9
The trials are beating the team.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
He could very much defeat DP Tyrant as he killed 30 lanters casually.

If the trial is pretty much barely survive like Thanos did. Prime does succed in much better shape than Thanos. He will outperform thanos on this trials. This Prime can survive this trial on average

Rao Kal El
The trials are beating the team.

Um Thanos didn't defeat Galactus, Odin or DP Tyrant and in some cases he got prep and plot to help him.

Also I don't remember Thanos defeating that team you put particularly, do you have scans of him defeating that team alone by himself? Like when SBP killed 30 lanterns alone?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by iceman24567
This Prime can survive this trial on average

thumb up

Insane Titan
Prime doesn't beat Tyrant , Odin or Galactus

carver9
Um Thanos didn't defeat Galactus, Odin or DP Tyrant and in some cases he got prep and plot to help him.

Also I don't remember Thanos defeating that team you put particularly, do you have scans of him defeating that team alone by himself? Like when SBP killed 30 lanterns alone?

Why didn't you say this in the Prime thread because he didn't beat any of the people in that thread and the only reason he beat Ion was due to weakness exploiting.

DarkSaint85
Because that thread was surviving the trials, not beating the teams.

I don't think you read much.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

You're right, I didn't. This thread is beating the trials.

Rao Kal El
Why didn't you say this in the Prime thread because he didn't beat any of the people in that thread and the only reason he beat Ion was due to weakness exploiting.

thumb up

You're right, I didn't. This thread is beating the trials.

So this thread is SBP doing something Thanos didn't?

Boy, you must be butt hurt that Thanos can't survive what SBP did survive laughing

iceman24567
thumb up

So this thread is SBP doing something Thanos didn't?

Boy, you must be butt hurt that Thanos can't survive what SBP did survive laughing thumb up carvers butthurt is his only motivation

Delta1938

He only looks at the pretty pictures, as he's admitted to me.

Cogito
Barring exotic measures, like time stop, I don't see how Odin can beat SBP given his magic immunity.

Anadrol1
Originally posted by Cogito
Barring exotic measures, like time stop, I don't see how Odin can beat SBP given his magic immunity.

This. Takes Odin with less effort than anticipated but starts to have issues with 4 and 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.