The Kraken (Clash of the Titans 2010) vs Gypsy Danger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Robtard
The Kraken took down all the Titans (Kronos being one of them) as per the story, so it probably wins.

TethAdamTheRock
50 50

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
The Kraken took down all the Titans (Kronos being one of them) as per the story, so it probably wins.

Really? Been awhile since I've watched it but if that's the case then GD gets wrecked

TethAdamTheRock
The titans are just giant walking people

juggerman
Kronos was made of LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TethAdamTheRock
After his resurrection but I think the Kraken was bigger than him

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Really? Been awhile since I've watched it but if that's the case then GD gets wrecked

That was the back story, the Gods had Hades create the Kraken out of his own flesh/body and then had the Kraken kick the piss out of the Titans so the Gods could set themselves up as rulers. Zeus taking the skies/heavens, Poseidon the seas and Hades getting the short end of the stick to lord over the underworld.

edit: Should be noted (by Hephaestus) that Kronos had the power to destroy the earth, "scattering" it throughout the cosmos

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
That was the back story, the Gods had Hades create the Kraken out of his own flesh/body and then had the Kraken kick the piss out of the Titans so the Gods could set themselves up as rulers. Zeus taking the skies/heavens, Poseidon the seas and Hades getting the short end of the stick to lord over the underworld.

edit: Should be noted (by Hephaestus) that Kronos had the power to destroy the earth, "scattering" it throughout the cosmos

Well well well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.