Wolverine VS Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAwesomeMan
Raiden From Video games Series (Metal Gear) VS Wolverine from Marvel the two will face each others on a desert. one must live and one must die

This is Raiden from MGR

whom will survive????

both are bloodlusted

Nemesis X

cFm982JyE4A

TheAwesomeMan
took this idea fight from SA Death Battle and they came to the conclusion that Raiden takes this one. anyone disagree or agree?

TheAwesomeMan
Originally posted by Nemesis X

cFm982JyE4A

funny i was just gonna talk about that LMAO.

TheAwesomeMan
one vote for Raiden

do i see anymore?

Nusa105
Raiden wins with ease

TheAwesomeMan
I myself agree that Raiden Takes this

Nusa105
Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan
I myself agree that Raiden Takes this
I believe Raiden would chop Wolverine's head with ease

StealthRanger
Yeah no, Raiden's not cutting Adamantium

Also lolDB

TheAwesomeMan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Yeah no, Raiden's not cutting Adamantium

Also lolDB

from my understanding the reason why Raiden won from death battle was because Raiden use Sam sword that was Antarctic Vibranium the same type that misty knight use to cut though Adamantium in comics

StealthRanger
Yes well, DB have nfi what they're talking about

KingD19
While I don't disagree Raiden would win based on his feats, that was BS. Raiden's sword is not made of that. It's a High Frequency Blade that vibrates at extremely high frequencies, which superheats it resulting in what is essentially a lightsaber.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Nusa105
I believe Raiden would chop Wolverine's head with ease

Silver Samurai couldn't.

Fury (Mad Jim Jaspers' creation) couldn't.

Adamantium buzzsaw failed, too.

RadZoa
Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan
from my understanding the reason why Raiden won from death battle was because Raiden use Sam sword that was Antarctic Vibranium the same type that misty knight use to cut though Adamantium in comics Raiden would win, but the logic is flawed. Antarctic vibranium is far FAR more potent than an HF Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.