SoR Revan vs SWTOR Dark Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The entire Dark Council, every single member.

darthbane77
Not sure, I would say Revan if it wasn't for Darth Jadus being on the Council, his strength combined with that of people like Marr and Nox would be pretty formidable.

UCanShootMyNova
Marr, Nox, Jadus and some other guys? Yeah, I'll go DC.

Jmanghan
Revan has already ragdolled people like Nox and Marr. More powerful iterations of them, in fact.

Deronn_solo
DC demolishes.

SunRazer
The Council kills him.

Trocity
Revan gets stomped.

nfactor1995
Dark Council should take this, especially based on their implied power.

Tondemonai
Council

Geistalt
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Dark Council should take this, especially based on their implied power. Like what?

Need I remind you that the Emperor frequently had to purge them, and that the individuals on this iteration of the Council were either extremely powerful or the likes of Zhorrid, Thanaton, Vowrawn, and Hadra?

The OP's basically going to use this as an excuse to say "the Emprah can demolish these weaklings, but not Revan" (while using stronger members for Revan).

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Council kills him.

MythLord
Revan. The Council sucks.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan has already ragdolled people like Nox and Marr. More powerful iterations of them, in fact.

And lost, yes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
And lost, yes. He would obviously not lost if it was just them.

SunRazer
It's not just them here either. In fact, there's even more enemies here, and they're stronger than those non-Force sensitives in the Yavin Strike Team.

Nephthys
Exactly.

Azronger
Originally posted by Trocity
Revan gets stomped.

Beniboybling
Revan gets obliterated yeah.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
And lost, yes.

He lost because he gave up, he was beating the shit out of them previously.

Also, OLD THREAD BUMP.

Haschwalth
DC after a difficult fight, half the Dark council members get ragdolled in the process.
Probably kills 70-80% of the DC during their fight.

He is comparable to the Vitiate that killed 9 DC members, during the Novel.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Haschwalth
He is comparable to the Vitiate that killed 9 DC members, during the Novel.

Like f-uck he is.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Like f-uck he is.

SOR Revan easily is at Novel Vitiate level.
He wasn't far off in the Novel.

darthbane77
Revan

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Haschwalth
SOR Revan easily is at Novel Vitiate level.
He wasn't far off in the Novel.

Yeah, that's why he got shat on.

Why Revan cocksuckers are the most retarded in sw debating? No offense to Ant.

Jmanghan

Why Revan cocksuckers are the most retarded in sw debating? No offense to Ant. On a dark side Nexus... And still got blasted across the room by him, while Revan was still under the effect of the drugs.

Not to mention he redirected some of Vitiate's lightning, and considering his lightning is the second most powerful in the mythos, well...

Haschwalth

Why Revan cocksuckers are the most retarded in sw debating? No offense to Ant.

Nah, he didn't.
He wasn't in his best state at the time.
And Vitiates attack was a build of up of energy over time.
Which Revan responded to seconds later,meaning he had less time to try match the build up of energy.

Revan would of been incinerated, if he was shat on.

And no Vitiates charged lightning is not in anyway comparable to, normal force lightning, so you can't use other fights as an example.

If Sidious and yoda, were in the same situation, something similar would of occured.

S_W_LeGenD
It is not possible to defeat an entire Dark Council with straightforward combat tactics, sorry.

To defeat one, distance and one of the most powerful AoE ability is necessary.

Vitiate specialized in AoE combat strategies and using environments to his advantage. And he struck first, before the Dark Council could bring its power to bear against him.

----

Revan (SoR) is an abomination; extremely augmented by his hatred and fully capable of utilizing Dark Side to his advantage. He was literally the source of powerful ripples across the Force. I am not sure why people regard this incarnation as a Jedi or something. Please do not.

Satele Shan - years before her prime - held Darth Malgus at bay with one hand and brought down a huge tree with another. And here we see Revan (SoR) tossing her and her companions around as if they are nothing. I am sorry but you do not expect this kind of strength from even Yoda. I haven't seen Luke Skywalker demonstrating this level of power in a battle.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I am sorry but you do not expect this kind of strength from even Yoda. I haven't seen Luke Skywalker demonstrating this level of power in a battle.

What the ****.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
What the ****.
Yes, please show me Yoda tossing Count Dooku(s) like that around in a fight. Or even Luke Skywalker.

Revan (SoR) is not a normal incarnation of the character. Much of the fight seems unconventional. This is reanimated Revan, constantly driven and augmented by hate. To the point that Revan's spirit plays a role in stopping it.

Jmanghan
Yes, please show me Yoda tossing Count Dooku(s) like that around in a fight. Or even Luke Skywalker.

Revan (SoR) is not a normal incarnation of the character. Much of the fight seems unconventional. This is reanimated Revan, constantly driven and augmented by hate. To the point that Revan's spirit plays a role in stopping it. None of the Dark Council is Dooku level, not even Baras.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Jmanghan
None of the Dark Council is Dooku level, not even Baras.]
I respectfully disagree.

Darth Thanaton - 40 years before his prime - not only went toe-to-toe against a Count Dooku level foe but demonstrated a few feats in space that we do not expect from even high-end Jedi Masters. And it is clear to all to what lengths Darth Nox went just to beat him in a fight.

And some still think he is Mid-tier among Councilers.

Ursumeles
Darth Box

JKBart
Darth Box

S_W_LeGenD
LMAO

godemperortrump
The entire DC? They win.

Dispray
Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.