Quanchi112 vs Tondemonai: Battlezone speculation thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The upcoming Star Wars Original Trilogy vs. the Star Trek Kelvin film trilogy all out war will begin this Monday. All characters, ships, weaponry, forces allied both good and evil against the opposing side. As I said I am going in and taking no prisoners.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/164f951661800738e5bb3c8a242e4f5b/tumblr_n2y2lnzBQU1rck739o2_250.gif

The Merchant
You'll probably win in terms of patience since you're still going at it in that Dumbledore vs. Voldemort thread that's been around for years.

UCanShootMyNova
Quanchi is like a tectonic plate. Essentially unmovable by outside forces and unstoppable when in motion. None shall survive. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
You'll probably win in terms of patience since you're still going at it in that Dumbledore vs. Voldemort thread that's been around for years. I won't allow this to go on for years. Tonde has accepted the call. I didn't know if Ellimist would ever answer the call. He still hasn't finished the Darth ant battlezone and he broke multiple promises.

Tondemonai
For those that don't know we're postponing the debate until next Thursday/Friday since we're both on vacation

quanchi112
To all the cowards and the naysayers out there such as Nai, Darth Thor, and Robtard this will take place. Those who showed their true cowardly colors you will forever live in shame and embarrassment.

#thethreatisreal

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
I won't allow this to go on for years. Tonde has accepted the call. I didn't know if Ellimist would ever answer the call. He still hasn't finished the Darth ant battlezone and he broke multiple promises.

-Insults Illimist for not finishing a BZ
-Ran from Carver in the Vader/Khan BZ

:0

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard

LOL

Did they not have judges in that to declare a winner?

Also I see he's back to putting SW down now. He must jump back and forth more often than I have hot meals.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Quan, I once regarded you as a troll and manipulator par excellence, but I can't help but notice you seem to be losing your touch. Your targets aren't likely to respond if literally all you do is stalk and bait them. They're just more likely to ignore you or put you ON ignore.

Well let's see here.

I received a PM stating that Director Cuckrennic was having a meltdown in here. It has been noted.

/noted It is so badly these losers pm each other and I draw posters who don't even post in the Star Wars expanded universe section of the board further demonstrating my power over these cucks.

And if that isn't enough proof let me seal the deal. Here I call out the cowards who wanted no part of this battlezone furthering my agenda of punking them and drawing them in.

Originally posted by quanchi112
To all the cowards and the naysayers out there such as Nai, Darth Thor, and Robtard this will take place. Those who showed their true cowardly colors you will forever live in shame and embarrassment.

#thethreatisreal

Originally posted by Darth Thor
LOL

Also I see he's back to putting SW down now. He must jump back and forth more often than I have hot meals. 2 of the 3 posters answered after my quote once again sealing the deal that my power is absolute. Posters just aren't as active as they used to be but I own these two dimwits. Tempest, I just hope you never make the mistake of doubting me again.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

:0 False. I have explained you this before. Carver didn't respond to any of my in depth posts and rebuttals of his argument. I get you thinking just a few links without addressing anything is a wonderful debating tactic but he isn't brought enough to grant an audience with in this capacity. I am happy he did it but I expect someone to at least be able to offer rebuttals. I also had an excellent case and really went into detail. Pats myself on the back. Ellimist never responded but just gave empty promises. It isn't Illimist, Gargamel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
LOL

Also I see he's back to putting SW down now. He must jump back and forth more often than I have hot meals. I am backing my claim that the Kelvin trilogy is greater than the Ot trilogy of films. I have said nothing with regards to the new trilogy. First Order is not the empire. Far greater weapons in that of Starkiller base, leadership, troops, etc. I remain consistent in my claims you never seem to quite fully understand. Pm one of your loser friends if you can't figure it out on your own.

Robtard
Replying to the same post multiple times. #triggered

/missionaccomplished

quanchi112
Replying to the same post multiple times. #triggered

/missionaccomplished Bernard, you'll always be there for me to use at my whim. You even eerily exchange pms about me.

#creepy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.