K'kruhk vs Khem Val

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythLord
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090428135957/starwars/images/thumb/2/2c/ISP_KKruhk_TCWCG.jpg/365px-ISP_KKruhk_TCWCG.jpg

http://orig10.deviantart.net/9314/f/2012/055/6/c/khem_val___red_reskin_by_futuredami-d4qt0os.png

Round 1: Sabers
Round 2: All-out
Round 3: Who would you rather have testify in court?

Jmanghan
Khem Val is way better.

He is nowhere near his prime in SW:TOR.

He's described as someone who was both feared by Jedi and Sith, even in the TOR Era.

Ursumeles
Feats for Val?

But to answer 3:
Val is always correct, even if he contradicts himself. Always.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Khem Val is way better.

LOL

This has what to do with anything?

He's described as someone who was both feared by Jedi and Sith, even in the TOR Era.

And K'kruhk was a threat to Krayt's One Sith Empire, and slaughtered'em. I'd assume many Jedi or Sith wouldn't wanna get on his bad side, as well.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
LOL

This has what to do with anything?

And K'kruhk was a threat to Krayt's One Sith Empire, and slaughtered'em. I'd assume many Jedi or Sith wouldn't wanna get on his bad side, as well.

I thought K'Kruhk's best feat was holding off Ventress.

MythLord
I thought K'Kruhk's best feat was holding off Ventress.

It depends if you consider slaughtering fodder(which I assume Khem could do) is better than contending with Ventress, which isn't tbh.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Feats for Val?

Jmanghan
It depends if you consider slaughtering fodder(which I assume Khem could do) is better than contending with Ventress, which isn't tbh. Did K'Kruhk beat anyone of note?

MythLord
Did K'Kruhk beat anyone of note?

Did Khem Val?

Jmanghan
Did Khem Val? The only person ever to beat him was Hord, and he also killed a bunch of nameless Jedi.

It also says he is a threat to even the strongest of Force Users. (But thats a general accolade)

Beniboybling
K'kruhk drops an actual ship on him.

Nephthys
Khem should be pretty effing beastly.

Even at his weakest after the Inquisitor beats him he turns around and punches through a stone wall.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
K'kruhk drops an actual ship on him. It was the controls.

Ursumeles
It was the controls. It wasn't.

Nephthys
It was.

Jmanghan
It wasn't. The ****ing guy piloting the ship says its the controls.

Do me a favor, sweetheart, stay out of the grown-ups arguments from now on. You're good for a laugh, but not much else.

If K'Kruhk did that legit, he definitely should have been way more powerful then he was.

ILS
Do me a favor, sweetheart, stay out of the grown-ups arguments from now on. You're good for a laugh, but not much else. Only if Mr. "I am literally only capable of hearing things I like" joins him on the way out. eek!

Ursumeles
The ****ing guy piloting the ship says its the controls.

Do me a favor, sweetheart, stay out of the grown-ups arguments from now on. You're good for a laugh, but not much else.

If K'Kruhk did that legit, he definitely should have been way more powerful then he was.
Lol. It was the copilot who said this. The actual pilot pulled the controls up.
We have a quote that says, that K-Krukh used the Force to pull it out the sky, or something similar.

Ayy, lmao. Butthurt?

He was damn powerful. It does give a reason, that he was GM later on.

Beniboybling
It was the controls. IT WAS THE CONTROLZ!!!111!

Ursumeles
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6OxQ50Zr-HA/WDA3D57LQqI/AAAAAAAAA80/ZwgbH4XGzegC3eRcwteoMo9y1Cn6H6jMgCL0B/h195/2016-11-19.png

Beniboybling
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6OxQ50Zr-HA/WDA3D57LQqI/AAAAAAAAA80/ZwgbH4XGzegC3eRcwteoMo9y1Cn6H6jMgCL0B/h195/2016-11-19.png I'll just leave this here too:Originally posted by Beniboybling
Myth is correct, if K'Kruhk was merely manipulating the controls, or rather employing brains rather than brawn, the comic would not twice describe it as a display of power nor would K'Kruhk's gesture be so aggressive:

http://i.imgur.com/z16Ntyq.jpg

The pilot's remark about the controls could just as well be the vessel responding to K'Kruhk's grip, but its pretty obvious from the comic and supplementary summary that he forced it down through sheer might.

Ursumeles
yes thumb up

MythLord
big grin thumb up

Beniboybling
rolling on floor laughing

MythLord
The only person ever to beat him was Hord, and he also killed a bunch of nameless Jedi.

It also says he is a threat to even the strongest of Force Users. (But thats a general accolade)

I mean... Nox defeated him. smile

Anyways, none of that puts him ahead of K'kruhk.

Ursumeles
Bump

MythLord
Originally posted by Beniboybling
K'kruhk drops an actual ship on him.

Rockydonovang
Its speculation but logically speaking, given that khruk had like a century to grow from pulling ships out of the air, he should be capable of doing way more impressive things force wise

Ursumeles
Bump

deathslash
K'kruhk murders him.

carthage
Krkirhkuk stomps

Rockydonovang
It'd be nice if we had some way to guage how powerful he is as of his prime. Logically he should be an absolute powerhouse

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
It'd be nice if we had some way to guage how powerful he is as of his prime. Logically he should be an absolute powerhouse nope, Ken's weak sauce. K'kruhk is one of the toughest beings in Star wars.

Rockydonovang
I was talking about K'kruhk

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I was talking about K'kruhk gotta specify who you're talking about a bit better then. Also, it seems like k'kruhk is more powerful (or at least more knowledgeable about how to use his power) when he's older.

Btw, how old was k'kruhk during the clone wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.