Mace Windu vs Knightfall Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
I think this has been done before but I wanna post a poll, who wins?

MythLord
Vader, if there's no confliction.

Rebel95
Even if Mace is amped by vaapad?

MythLord
If it's Knightfall Zone Anakin... quite possibly, yes.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
If it's Knightfall Zone Anakin... quite possibly, yes.

Windu against Sidious > Anakin against Dooku.

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Windu against Sidious > Anakin against Dooku.

Nah.

Azronger
Vader stomps normal Mace. Wins barely against Vaapad Mace.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Nah.

yah

ares834
Surprised yet pleased by the results of the poll.

Kurk
Vader. Just like in the RotS game if knightfall

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
Vader. Just like in the RotS game if knightfall

The fight in the ROTS game was right after Windu fought Palpatine to be fair.

UCanShootMyNova
Damn. Voted for Anakin since the option said "Vader."

nfactor1995
I don't really see why Mace and Vader wouldn't be on par with each other tbh

McP
Vader

NewGuy01
Vader, just like in the game.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The fight in the ROTS game was right after Windu fought Palpatine to be fair.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vader, just like in the game.

This.

@Thor - The novel states that Mace could've fought forever in his Vaapad state.

relentless1
Vader

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SunRazer
This.

@Thor - The novel states that Mace could've fought forever in his Vaapad state.

Yeah but... come on... You don't really take that literally? Unless he was looping Palpatine's stamina. Plus would he fight indefinitely at Peak efficiency?

Darth Thor
Wow looking at the results I kinda feel sorry for Mace, and I've not even voted yet.

How things have changed on KMC over the last 8 years.

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah...

SunRazer
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah but... come on... You don't really take that literally? Unless he was looping Palpatine's stamina. Plus would he fight indefinitely at Peak efficiency?

Even if it's not literal, it does suggest that Mace could fight for a very long time without tiring. Besides, the most tiring part of the fight was him repelling the Lightning, which doesn't happen in the game.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SunRazer
Besides, the most tiring part of the fight was him repelling the Lightning, which doesn't happen in the game.

Doesn't it? I thought it happened same as the film except instead of chopping Maces arm off he blocks his blade, and then they start fighting.

NewGuy01
Nope, in the game version Mace goes for the kill before Palpatine even retaliates. Palpatine is also glimpsed unscarred during the gameplay.

Darth Thor
Ah I see. That changes things.

McP
Besides that fight against Palpatine, Mace doesn't have too much. He fought Talzin equally and didn't overhelm Maul in the canon. In legends, Bulq and Grievous fought him on equal terms in lightsaber duels. Depa's case is a bit different, sice Mace doesn't really try. He also was unable to stomp Ventress, like, for example, Dooku. Let alone Yoda, or enraged Anakin.
That all, along with many quotes and statements, puts him around Dooku's level, which Anakin is above. Perhaps not by the whole level but the difference is quite clear.
And we have that duel from ROTS video game. Mace fought well, but Anakin's superior stamina and raw power was too much. Just like for Dooku.

One last thing, that was for Windu, was Gillard's quote. But as for now, it's stated, that Mace was 8, who was bordering 9, while Anakin became 9. He wasn't ready for that, but he reached that nonetheless.

Ursumeles
Uhm...you should look at this: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/emperordmb/blog/mace-windus-lightsaber-duels-analysis-thread/127977/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.