Corvo Attano vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
http://www.freeapplewallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Corvo-Attano.jpg

vs

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/files/2012/02/DSK_Cv9_qwoiueyrqoiweuyr2379057.jpg

Round 1:
- Pre-52 Deathstroke
- Corvo is not allowed to stop/slow time and possession
- Morals off
- No BFR
- No Incapacitation
- Death or KO only

Round 2:
- New 52 Deathstroke
- Corvo is allowed to stop/slow time and possession
- No God Killer for Slade otherwise it would be spite
- No BFR
- Death or KO only

Takes a place in Gotham

Who wins?

Jmanghan
Corvo is way more versatile then Deathstroke, but Deathstroke is much faster, and more skilled.

Might go with Corvo, honestly.

KingD19
Corvo possesses Slade in round 1 and makes him kill himself.

Round 2 he just stops time and stabs him in the throat.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Corvo possesses Slade in round 1 and makes him kill himself.

Round 2 he just stops time and stabs him in the throat. When he said "and possession", he meant that it wasn't allowed, not that it was.

KingD19
Totally missed that part.

Does Slade have any defense against Devouring Swarm or Wind Blast? Or just Corvo blinking behind him?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Totally missed that part.

Does Slade have any defense against Devouring Swarm or Wind Blast? Or just Corvo blinking behind him? I mean... I think he's way too fast for the rats to be a problem.

He's also far, FAR more skilled then Corvo.

KingD19
I know. That's why I was asking as without Time Stop or Possession, he's up the creek.

Jmanghan
Agreed, Corvo takes round 2 then.

Its worth noting that Corvo can hold his own for a bit in round 1 due to his versatility.

RadZoa
Corvo is no physical match but he does have all sorts of time ****ery and bullshit hacks

Nusa105
Bump. Anymore opinions?

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Nusa105
Bump. Anymore opinions?

Pretty much what King said: if Corvo can do the time manipulation/possession powers, I see him winning against Slade.

However, even with Corvo's more exotic powers (stuff like the aforementioned rat-summoning), Slade's showing in Identity Crisis against the Justice League line-up (specifically taking them down one-by-one, starting with a massive reflex feat against The Flash) should put him comfortably above Corvo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.