The Bride (kill bill) vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Bride gets her sword.

Achilles gets a sword similar to what he used in the movie but it is made of the same material and workmanshiip as the Bride's katana (so no chopping swords apart).

Fight in the same Yakuza haven the Bride fought the Crazy 88.

No armor for either.

h1a8
Good fight. Idk

Ascendancy
Assuming all peak feats/abilities shown, I think the bride has a slight edge in speed, but I'd have to watch some scenes again. Achilles did seem to have his mythical heel as his only weakness, though, so I don't know that the bride could cut him down.

cdtm
Hanzo sword's are supposed to be magic. Plus, if we're talking Troy, then nothing in that movie suggested mysticism, so I believe Achille's was simply that good.

FrothByte
Good fight, can probably go either way depending on who's having a bad day. I'm leaning a bit more towards Achilles though, due to how he easily he toyed around with his opponents. The Bride gets hit every now and then by her opponents whereas Achilles just wades through them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.