Do you think Beerus have a transformation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Does he or do you think the form we see is his only form?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gods like Beerus shouldn't have forms, IMO.

Ridley_Prime
No. Don't see why he would need another form as he is, though if he were to, what kind of design makeover do you think said transformation would have?

Galan007
Frankly, it would be laughably ridiculous if Beerus had some hidden transformation. srsly

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Frankly, it would be laughably ridiculous if Beerus had some hidden transformation. srsly

A transformation that happens to look exactly like his base form would explain why Goku could never catch up to him. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007

Super Beerus Rose

NewGuy01
inb4 Whis/Beerus fusion

Ridley_Prime
Too late. The Dragon Ball Fusions game already made that a thing.

NewGuy01
inb4 canon* Whis/Beerus fusion

Astner
Originally posted by NewGuy01
inb4 canon* Whis/Beerus fusion https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DZMlA0J17_A/maxresdefault.jpg

http://friskyttarna.eu/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/zkarlet/2016/08/kappa.png

NewGuy01
I just had a thought. So if Champa and Beerus are brothers, and the other Hakaishin aren't related to them, is it possible that they're going to be different species of cats???

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Watch the Jump festa trailer.

NewGuy01
Yeah, can't see shit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well then fugg you. smile

Kinda sucks that they're just gonna kill off all the other universes though. I thought they were gonna expand on the other universes given the potential.

carver9
They suppose to introduce all of the other God of destructions during the tourny. All of them look different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.