Justice League Action

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.cbr.com/review-justice-league-action-dc-comics-cartoon/

Tonight.

Khazra Reborn
I figured this was just the JL version of Teen Titans go, I'm glad to hear it isn't. I will definitely be checking it out now.

Galan007
Watched the 'Shazam Slam' one hour special. Once I got past this particular 'style' of animation(which didn't take long at all), I thought the show was good... Really good, actually. Just non-stop action/fun.

...And of course it's chill-inducing to hear some of the classic voice-actors again. thumb up thumb up

BruceSkywalker
felt the season premiere was meh.. definitely great to hear kevin conroy.

riv6672
Only one 'meh'. Surprising!

juggernaut74
I thought it was good but surprisingly there was no Flash or Aquaman.

Galan007
Well, I binge-watched the first 11 episodes that have been released so far... I really like this show for the most part. thumb up

Episodes 3 & 5 were particularly great, imo -- the former because of Firestorm(I thought he was done very well); the latter because it was awesome hearing Mark Hamill voicing the Joker alongside Conroy's Batman. droolio

beatboks
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, I binge-watched the first 11 episodes that have been released so far... I really like this show for the most part. thumb up

Episodes 3 & 5 were particularly great, imo -- the former because of Firestorm(I thought he was done very well); the latter because it was awesome hearing Mark Hamill voicing the Joker alongside Conroy's Batman. droolio

The firestorm bit, was that the ep where WW says "power and compassion" as they enter at the end when Ronnie gives the "atomic family" what they want? Watched a few eps with my kids on showbox last week, that was pretty cool.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.