Darth Bane and Kas'im vs Darth Marr and Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
This is Bane and Kas'im as of Path of Destruction taking on prime Darth Marr and Satele Shan.

Standard gear and abilities, all are fighting all out (with good chemistry between teammates), and the fight is to the death. Battle takes place on Odessen and they start 15 yards apart.

Who wins and why?

Ursumeles
Team 2.

Deronn_solo
Team 2, yeah. Marr clowns Kas', while Satele holds off Bane with her superior Force powers, despite her inferiority with a blade.

Ursumeles
PoD Bane > Satele as swordsman? Interesting.

Deronn_solo
I've always held a rather low opinion on Satele's lightsaber skill.

Ursumeles
And yet you think she can beat Zallow?

Deronn_solo
Who says Zallow was/is an overly spectacular duelist? To borrow Gillard's rating system: in my opinion, Satele, Zallow, and PoD Bane are all 7 tiers of varying degrees.

TenebrousWay
Tbh, Zallow only fought very aggressively. When that didn't pay off he got impaled.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Who says Zallow was/is an overly spectacular duelist? To borrow Gillard's rating system: in my opinion, Satele, Zallow, and PoD Bane are all 7 tiers of varying degrees.

Well, a better performance against Malgus than Satele and Malgus considering Zallow his most worthy kill probably says a lot. But then again, I have no idea what your standards are for "overly spectacular".

UCanShootMyNova
Marr and Sateke.

darthbane77
Team 2

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Zallow, by Malgus' consideration, ranks above a bunch of people who'd become Jedi Council members or were considered to be one of the best lightsabers duelist of the Jedi order. If Act II HoT > Satele, then I can see Zallow marginally superior, martially speaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.