Who can beat my character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Reed intellect
Flash\Wally powers
Charles Xavier telepathy

Fights take place on Marvel Earth.

My character have a yr to get use to new abilities.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Reed intellect
Flash\Wally powers
Charles Xavier telepathy

No one is beating Reed if he has a year to prep...

No one...

The other powers arent even needed as Reed (or Reed level intelligence rather) would just build something over night that is superior in every way...

Reeds Intellect is potentially the number 1 force in the Marvel Universe...

cdtm
Superman.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No one is beating Reed if he has a year to prep...

No one...

The other powers arent even needed as Reed (or Reed level intelligence rather) would just build something over night that is superior in every way...

Reeds Intellect is potentially the number 1 force in the Marvel Universe...

Not a yr to prep. A yr to get use to his abilities.

TheLordofMurder
Not a yr to prep. A yr to get use to his abilities.

Ah...gotcha.

He'd still be unbeatable though...

He'd get a full year to come to grips with the ability to prep for absolutely any and everything that could possibly happen to him in the Marvel Universe...

He'd become God...

StiltmanFTW
God is a step below Hulk

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
God is a step below Hulk

I'd like an unbiased opinion.

You know, from nonparisans like Abhi or Lordofmurder.

StiltmanFTW
In other words, you want an opinion from Hulk's children biscuits

#shockingkmcfacts

golem370
My character
Thanos intellect
Zoom's powersg
Leech's mutant power dampening

1 year of prep with his new powers

StiltmanFTW
Dr. Doom arcane knowledge

Zoom powers

Cassandra Nova tp

deathslash
Luke cage intellect
Longshot's powers
Squirrel Girl's telepathy

Genii96
Thanos

krisblaze
Superman's intellect
Superman's powers
Superman's T-VO

Shiiieeeeet

Stoic
Couldn't Wally potentially beat Superman?

krisblaze
Potentially yes.

Realistically? Never big grin

StiltmanFTW
Forum Flash would beat entire armies of Supermen...

Comic Flash got one-shotted by depowered nuClark, lol.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but this character has Reeds intellect, and carvers cunning.

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, but this character has Reeds intellect, and carvers cunning.

So he'll shitpost on KMC at lightspeed.

Mindship
My character : Synergy shifty

DarkSaint85
Reed intellect
Flash\Wally powers
Charles Xavier telepathy

So, no Speed Force? You've basically created a super smart, telepathic ginger.

Sin I AM
Reed intellect
Flash\Wally powers
Charles Xavier telepathy

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111284868/5460994-batman+gif+1.gif

DarkSaint85
Lol, on a serious note, surely WW Hulk would beat them?

We know Xavier can't.

Reed had prep, and couldn't.

Unless Carver think Flash could beat WWH, he's surely the right answer.

Sin I AM

We know Xavier can't.

Good point. But does hulk have the reaction speed to compete with a non jobbing flash? Reed/Xavier are a non factor

DarkSaint85
According to Carver, Hulk would speedblitz Flash.

carver9

We know Xavier can't.

Someone gets it. I was talking about a single character.

byrdgang21
Sentry

DarkSaint85
Someone gets it. I was talking about a single character.

You know I get you.

Another character: Zoom.

Wally needed to speedsteal from Jay and Bart, JUST to even see Zoom - and even then, he was just a blur:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2239634-zoom_vs_flash2.jpg

Bloodlusted, all out Wally?

Zoom was casually fighting him with one hand lol:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124784/3525421-file0011a.jpg

And mid-fight, with a bloodlusted Wally, he's fast enough to casually run back to Keystone City, to check on Linda - before Wally even knows he's gone:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124784/3525431-file0022a.jpg

Reed/Xavier's powers and skills are nonfactors, tbh. And Wally wouldn't even have the benefit of Jay and Bart to help him out.

carver9
I was honestly trying to stray away from using other Flashes but good post.

Sin I AM
According to Carver, Hulk would speedblitz Flash.

Of course he does. But there are characters who dont need to be amalgamated that could beat carvers guy

deathslash
You know I get you.

Another character: Zoom.

Wally needed to speedsteal from Jay and Bart, JUST to even see Zoom - and even then, he was just a blur:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2239634-zoom_vs_flash2.jpg

Bloodlusted, all out Wally?

Zoom was casually fighting him with one hand lol:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124784/3525421-file0011a.jpg

And mid-fight, with a bloodlusted Wally, he's fast enough to casually run back to Keystone City, to check on Linda - before Wally even knows he's gone:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124784/3525431-file0022a.jpg

Reed/Xavier's powers and skills are nonfactors, tbh. And Wally wouldn't even have the benefit of Jay and Bart to help him out. jeeze. I forgot how much of a monster zoom is.

Also, longshot, or squirrel girl could take out carver's character.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, he was an absolute beast. That was proper desperation on Wally's face there, utterly helpless. Can see why DC had to give him some low showings, because where do you go from there lol.

Sin I AM
Ive seen longshot mentioned twice. Does he have really high end feats?

DarkSaint85
It's quite hax. If it needs to happen, it happens.

Plus, he has a totally sweet new hairdo.

krisblaze
No.

Longshot never came off as someone would threaten anyone above high meta.

DarkSaint85
How would that scaling work?

For example, Thing is strong...but his strength is never going to threaten anyone above his level in strength/durability.

Jay is fast, but he's never going to threaten any of the Barry/Wally level Flashes, who are faster than him.

So would Longshot's opponents be....luckier than him?

krisblaze
How would that scaling work?

For example, Thing is strong...but his strength is never going to threaten anyone above his level in strength/durability.

Jay is fast, but he's never going to threaten any of the Barry/Wally level Flashes, who are faster than him.

So would Longshot's opponents be....luckier than him?

I don't know, but it doesn't equate to an instant win.

Like Domino in Weapon X.

Her luck only meant that Maverick's shot didn't hit a lethal part of her body.

The bullet didn't ricochet around the room and kill everybody else.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk

Jokes on you, with Reed's vast intellect and Wally's speed it will be simple to steal a snake from a local zoo. Hell he's got Wally's speed so the zoo doesn't even need to be local.

darthgoober
Originally posted by krisblaze
I don't know, but it doesn't equate to an instant win.

Like Domino in Weapon X.

Her luck only meant that Maverick's shot didn't hit a lethal part of her body.

The bullet didn't ricochet around the room and kill everybody else.
You can't really compare Domino and Longshot though. Her power is actually based on psychokinesis from what I understand. She has to consciously try to do something and then the psychokinesis kicks in to make sure she does it just right. She herself has said that Longshot's powers can accomplish things that hers never could. That's not to say that I think Longshot could do this since I could see Reed coming up with a way to prep a way to short circut his powers, just that his powers are different than her powers from what I've heard.

Of course, most of my knowledge of her mostly comes from things like bios and wiki, so it's entirely possible that I'm wrong about all of that.

deathslash
No.

Longshot never came off as someone would threaten anyone above high meta. Longshot summons someone that can beat carver's character then.

krisblaze
Originally posted by darthgoober
You can't really compare Domino and Longshot though. Her power is actually based on psychokinesis from what I understand. She has to consciously try to do something and then the psychokinesis kicks in to make sure she does it just right. She herself has said that Longshot's powers can accomplish things that hers never could. That's not to say that I think Longshot could do this since I could see Reed coming up with a way to prep a way to short circut his powers, just that his powers are different than her powers from what I've heard.

Of course, most of my knowledge of her mostly comes from things like bios and wiki, so it's entirely possible that I'm wrong about all of that.

She was actively trying to "luck out" at the time, but there might be something different about their abilities.

Longshot just never came across as that impressive to me. I read most of his appearances in uncanny x-men and few things come to mind. I might have to dive back in to confirm my doubts, but I really, really, really don't recall seeing anything that would make him a threat to someone like Carter's character.

"Id"
Originally posted by darthgoober

Im not sold on psychokinesis bit.

Last explanation that we got about Domino was that her powers "ARE" based on manipulating probability.

darthgoober
Originally posted by "Id"

Last explanation that we got about Domino was that her powers "ARE" based on manipulating probability.
Hey like I said, I'm going almost solely off of bios and wiki. Such info could easily have been rectoned or strait up inaccurate from the get go.

krisblaze
Originally posted by "Id"

Was that from the 198 bit? post hom.

DarkSaint85
Was that from the 198 bit? post hom.

AvX.
http://i.imgur.com/1ayj8bW.jpg

DarkSaint85
And another.

http://i.imgur.com/5za1USk.jpg

krisblaze
The lightning one is the one I was thinking of.

Magnon
Rogue, who has absorbed Forgetmenot's powers, would easily beat that char. She could just walk up to him and absorb his powers.

(and none of those silly arguments about Rogue refusing to absorb Forgetmenot's powers plz)

Sin I AM
Anyone here a New Warriors buff? Kinda thinking speedball could do it..if written correctly

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by deathslash
Someone that both hates and can beat carver's character just happens to pass by right when the two are about to fight.

Fixed it for you...

wink

staxamillion
adam warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.