Chirrut and Baze vs. Blind Kanan and Zeb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
All of them have their weapons of choice, starting 50 yards apart, on Tattooine where Maul and Qui-Gon fight, which duo wins?

NewGuy01
Well damn, I was just thinking about you.

McP
Someone comback from a long journey?

Kanan solos. Chirrut had a great enerance, but at the end, wasn't nearly as strong as he seemed to be. Baze could be Zeb's equal at best, but that doesn't really matter since none of them is much of a factor here.

Selenial
.... huh.

Nephthys
Honestly Baze should curbstomp Zeb in this location. His rifle was ridiculously deadly and Zeb doesn't have an answer for it out in the open in the desert.

Kanan would crush Chirrut tho. Absolutely no response to a lightsaber other than shooting from a distance and I think Kanan could handle it despite how powerful Chirrut's "staff" was. Kanan is in a completely different league to Chirrut as a force user, as the latter was only really able to sense things and be guided by the will of the Force. He wasn't truly trained.

Baze and Chirrut both shooting at Kanan may be able to overwhelm him as they do have some serious firepower between them. That said, Kanan could conceivably go into murder-mode when Zeb gets gunned down.

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Honestly Baze should curbstomp Zeb in this location. His rifle was ridiculously deadly and Zeb doesn't have an answer for it out in the open in the desert.

Kanan would crush Chirrut tho. Absolutely no response to a lightsaber other than shooting from a distance and I think Kanan could handle it despite how powerful Chirrut's "staff" was. Kanan is in a completely different league to Chirrut as a force user, as the latter was only really able to sense things and be guided by the will of the Force. He wasn't truly trained.

Baze and Chirrut both shooting at Kanan may be able to overwhelm him as they do have some serious firepower between them. That said, Kanan could conceivably go into murder-mode when Zeb gets gunned down. thumb up

I think Kanan could solo though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.