U.N Fires Wonder Woman from being Female Ambasador

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Because Femanazis are bitches at heart.

TqA1TYHbYU0

krisblaze
She's took good for that buncha losers.

Silent Master
Feminists don't like attractive women.

Surtur
Reminds me of all those women whining because Amazon cancelled that show "Good Girls Revolt".

I shit you not the article said "but there wasn't a single woman in the room when the decision was made to cancel".

The horror, the horror!!!!

I know when I was like 14 and the Silver Surfer cartoon got cancelled I was all "were any heralds of galactus in the room when this happened?!" Case in point bro's..no heralds were even in the building when that decision was made. I hear they didn't even pay Surfer that much.

#HeraldMyWage

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because Femanazis are bitches at heart.

TqA1TYHbYU0

I also love how they whine about how she's all sexualized and all that, but for a long time we've heard shit like "We need a female super hero movie, we need wonder woman".

Seems like they don't want WW or any of the female comic characters, not truly lol. They just want bastardized versions of them. How many times since Marvel movies became popular have we heard "Well Black Widow needs her own movie" and all that.

Perhaps just come up with their own female super hero and dress her like a librarian. But not even a sexy librarian, just a librarian.

Flyattractor
They are just pissy cause the Super FemiNazi The Hilldawg didn't get proclaimed Queen Mega ***** of the Evil U.S Empire.

She was our only hope.

Adam Grimes
You're basically a texbook propaganda victim.

Flyattractor
Put your pants back on Grimey.

Surtur
Adam is confused and apparently thought he was responding to a thread where people were deep in discussion about how obvious it is Russia tampered with our election.

Flyattractor
Just another example of how unappealing The Hildawg truly is. She so nasty the Sov's ended the love affair with the U.S Left because of her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.