Surfer vs Martian Manhunter - Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

Do I really need to explain what can and can't be used in a fist fight?

DarkSaint85
Honest q here.

Speed? As in, when you punch someone, you always have speed there (imagine punching something as hard as you can...your fist will be pretty fast).

So speed, strength, durability. Always a bit iffy with MM, as he uses his shapeshifting a lot for that as well.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Honest q here.

Speed? As in, when you punch someone, you always have speed there (imagine punching something as hard as you can...your fist will be pretty fast).

So speed, strength, durability. Always a bit iffy with MM, as he uses his shapeshifting a lot for that as well.

Speed is usable here. Shape shifting isn't though. I'm not equalizing anything. It's your average fist fight.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Speed is usable here. Shape shifting isn't though. I'm not equalizing anything. It's your average fist fight.

Surer should win them imo.

abhilegend
J'onn.

Rao Kal El
MMH should win if it is only a fist fight.

He has speed, technique and strength advantage IMO.

Plus surfer will need to amp to "atomic strength" to at least be a contender.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
MMH should win if it is only a fist fight.

He has speed, technique and strength advantage IMO.

Plus surfer will need to amp to "atomic strength" to at least be a contender.

What specific technique? Also J'onn uses his shape shifting to amplify his strength a lot.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Surtur
What specific technique? Also J'onn uses his shape shifting to amplify his strength a lot.

No technique in particular, but John seems to be better at fist fights than Surfer.

John doesn't need to shapeshift here in particular as he is by default physically stronger than surfer. IMO. As it is with out john getting into shape shifting Surfer will need to amp to "atomic strength" in order to contend with normal or regular John

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.