Hit vs Merged Zamasu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

NewGuy01
Lmao, pretty much.

carver9
Hit kills him, with ease.

Tondemonai
Holy shit, really? Damn, looking forward to seeing the new episode. Wish I had a Crunchyroll, but I have to wait for Kissanime to upload it tomorrow

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrgD663xKqQ

Tondemonai
Check the video again, dear

cdtm
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Holy shit, really? Damn, looking forward to seeing the new episode. Wish I had a Crunchyroll, but I have to wait for Kissanime to upload it tomorrow

With the .io? That's a fake site, not the original.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9
Hit kills him, with ease.

Hhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaah

carver9
He does.

Ridley_Prime
While Zamasu's busy crying and raving about his vision of perfect justice, Hit time skips and puts a few holes in him. Then when Merged Zamasu's body destabilizes, Hit trounces him even easier.

Placidity
I think only an energy attack can tax Merged Zamasu enough to the point where his body starts getting messed up.

Inedian
He does.

So how does Hit wins, when even Goku is too much for him?

cdtm
After seeing the latest Super:

Zamasu DESTROYS. All Goku did was shatter the wall to Hit's "time skip" pocket dimension (Episode spells out Hit doesn't slow down time, Carver! stick out tongue ) with energy. Probably like ripping a hole in the room of spirit and time.

And Beerus, Whis, and Vados seemed to understand the trick, so Zamasu certainly could figure it out (Champa was clueless, but he's not the sharpest god.)

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
So how does Hit wins, when even Goku is too much for him?

Trunks beat Z. Hit was also holding back against Goku. He wasn't fighting him as an assassin, he fought him as a martial artist. Hit stomps.

cdtm
HIT LANDED AN ASSASSIN TECHNIQUE!

His attitude is what they were talking about. The way he started having "fun", instead of being the dispassioned professional.

Just because he enjoyed it too much, does NOT mean he was handicapping himself.

Estacado
Thats why he was fighting with his hands in his pocket through out half of the fight eh?

Inedian
Trunks beat Z. Hit was also holding back against Goku. He wasn't fighting him as an assassin, he fought him as a martial artist. Hit stomps.

As we clearly saw, Goku too much for Hit wink

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
HIT LANDED AN ASSASSIN TECHNIQUE!

His attitude is what they were talking about. The way he started having "fun", instead of being the dispassioned professional.

Just because he enjoyed it too much, does NOT mean he was handicapping himself.

It's obvious he handicapped himself. Open those DBZ/DBS loving eyes.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
As we clearly saw, Goku too much for Hit wink

Ok.

cdtm
It's obvious he handicapped himself. Open those DBZ/DBS loving eyes.

You think Goku handicapped himself?

Because I know you can't be talking about Hit, since he tried killing Goku. We're past claims of handicapping when your opponent just left you for dead (Yet failed, as Zamasu did, yet managed many more successful attacks then Hit did .)

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Estacado
Thats why he was fighting with his hands in his pocket through out half of the fight eh?

It's stated he does that so that no one can predict his line of attack before he skips.

Also, original or not, .io is the best tbh.

Dramatic Gecko
Fused Zamzu was shredded by Vegito overall but physical strength wise was on par with him (not ability) though lol). Unless anyone here thinks Hit can take Vegito I have to give it to fused Zamsu.

Vegito>Fused Z>Goku (Kao Ken) > Goku and Hit> Vegeta > The rest of the rabble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.