Ahsoka Tano (TCW) vs. Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
I know this has been made 300+ times, just vote, because I'm gauging. Composite Tano & Secura, battle takes place on Endor.

DarthDuelist9
Either way

MythLord
Ahsoka.

|King Joker|
need more votes

Kurk
Aayla is practically featless so I'll side with Ahsoka by the end of TCW.

That Anakin training comes in handy

|King Joker|
Remember, it's composite Aayla and Ahsoka.

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by Kurk
Aayla is practically featless so I'll side with Ahsoka by the end of TCW.

That Anakin training comes in handy um 'practically featless' what sort of drugs are you on???? secura owned aurra sing and aurra sing contended with jinn +kenobi and also disarmed jacen solo aka darth caedus who is a very high tier duelist so stop with the lowballing ok? like secura might not be in the top tier exactly but she is one of high tier jedi for sure. secura also ragdolled quinlan vos as a padawan which is outside of ahsoka's capabilities. sources also say she is a great jedi master and cunning warrior so she would be able to undermine the young ahsoka and is higher up on the food chain as her period. like barriss even wrecked ahsoka at this stage and barriss is a knight.

anyway secura stomps. she is just better in every way at this stage. make it prime ahsoka and then we have a fight but it would still go to secura imo or maybe either way

McP
There is no way, that someone like Secura would stomp someone, who held her own against Grievous or Ventress.

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by McP
There is no way, that someone like Secura would stomp someone, who held her own against Grievous or Ventress. well maybe stomp was going too far but secura would still be pushing back ahsoka constantly and would be on the winning side. there is no way ahsoka is winning this one at all. also ahsoka usually fled quickly from the likes of grievous and ventress and was most of the time being pummeled into submission. like ahsoka is very resilient but that can't allow her to win battles against heavy-hitters like secura and other such fighters.

Kurk
I didn't see composite in OP.

Excuse my ignorance on legends Aayla, aalyasecura95. No need to get our panties in a twist now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.