Mr. President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
Would anyone vote me president if I promised I would build a machine that reached tempretures of Absolute zero, and promised to fend off evil aliens with killer cyborgs. Just out of curisosity...

queeq
Killer cyborgs usually end up killing us. At least we can freeze ourselves and become cryogenists. So, yeah, I'll vote for you. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
all rise, Raz approaches. You dare to challenge Raz for the presidency? surely you jest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
No you wouldnt get my vote.

Gundark
Okay, let me get this straight, DarthBorgie....your campaign promises are:

1. Build a machine that reaches absolute zero. Okay, this could be a good thing in the name of science.

2. Kill evil aliens with killer cyborgs. My question is this...after the cyborgs have killed all the evil aliens (or at least the ones that land here where we can get at them, hopefully before they fly away) how do we make sure the killer cyborgs don't kill us by accident ? Or do they have a simple on/off switch ? Ya know the other thing about aliens is that they seem to have a tendency to land in southern US states in swamps where two old guys are sitting a pier fishing in the middle of the night. Now if you have a way to put these cyborgs on standby in these remote areas, you might have something going. Although then you have the problem of determining the intentions of the aliens, good or bad. I'm not trying to trash your idea, DB, as you had thought people were doing to you in your other thread, I'm just looking for a little more information before I go to the polls. smile

queeq
Science is already working towards making cyborgs, DB is only a little bit ahead of his time. DB FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Gundark
Who's your running mate, Borgie ?

queeq
Bet it's KoreanKnight. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Lets get one thing straight then....Is this machine going to be able to go to 0 degrees Kelvin or Celcius. Cus Celcius wouldn't be all that ground breaking, my freezer can do that you know.

But I am down with the killer cyborg issue, every home should have one.

Gundark
Well if you could program it to do the vacumming too, I'll be willing to get out my wallet. laughing out loud

queeq
And the dishes. laughing out loud

And yes, absolute zero is 0 degrees Kelvin.

finti
Wont get many things to last if your frezeer`s at 0 degrees Celsius.

queeq
Nope. But that was not his point really.

keokiswahine
saw a cyborg lawnmower on TV last night.

queeq
Who did he kill?

finti
The gardnersmile

queeq
Cool. The Postman's next. Poor Kevin.

Gundark
No way. Not Kevin. He's on my top ten list of hunka-hunkas. laughing out loud

finti
Is Yoda on that list.

DarthBorgie
I have decided to release the name of my running mate. I have decided that Hobbes from Clavin and Hobbes will run with me. Now who will be in my cabinet...

keokiswahine
ooooo, hunka-hunkas... eek!

mechmoggy
I'll be in the cabinet. (As long as it's not too small - I get claustrophobic you see)

finti
Cabinet meeting in UK are fun to watch. Two opposing sides arguing, each side of the room.
And they blame hooligans in England they learned it from their so called leaders.smile

queeq
At least it's not as boring as EU politics.

Gundark
I recommend Elvis for the cabinet.

And no, finti, Yoda is NOT on my hunka-hunka list. laughing out loud

finti
Kermit?

DarthBorgie
What is kermit's son's name? Actually, i think my cabnit will be made up of Fraggles.

Gundark
The your secretary of state should be animal. laughing out loud

Wrong again, finti. Hmmmm....why are you so interested in my hunka-hunka list ? Would you like to see my hunka-hunka list ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.