Transformers: Lost Light (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
A.K.A. MTMTE season 3.

New character! Rodimus gets a very gay paint job. And some idiot picks a fight with Tailgate by jumping Cyclonus, with the victim begging Tailgate to just let it go so he doesn't kill somebody.

Last but not least, A misjump to the Functionist Universe!.

Igniz
Rodimus new color scheme reminds me of his shattered glass version.

cdtm
Originally posted by Igniz
Rodimus new color scheme reminds me of his shattered glass version.

It does at that! Lets see if he gets a 'stash to finish the look. smile

Tailgate continues to be corrupted by his power. He damn near accidentally killed a bot who was just trying to keep him from beating a Con to death. He also has a new weakness of burning through energy way too fast. I have a feeling at some point, he'll throw down with Overlord and that weakness will bite him in the tailpipe.

That bot he nearly killed seems to have a back story of thieving. Which doesn't make him a bad guy, really.. He could be our Han Solo, perhaps. Dashing rogue joins the team.

So the functionist world is shaping up to be VERY interesting. It's a world without Megatron in it, and he gets to see first hand what the world would become. Megatron is also sticking with his pacifist vow, yet looking more like a Prime then Optimus has lately.

As much as I love Megatron's story, I hope they have the balls to bring it to it's logical conclusion: Meeting the Knights, being found guilty, and submitting himself to his just fate. The fact is, he was ROBOT-HITLER.. He was responsible for the devastation of countless planets at the hands of his Phase Sixers and planet devestators, and enslaved countless beings over the course of his war. Even if he reforms into a saint, there's simply no coming back from his bloody history. There NEEDS to be an accounting, or this story is a farce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.