If Russia hacked us, what should we do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
We've all heard the allegations. The Russian government hacked the DNC emails in order to ensure Donald Trump would win the election. For a while the government has talked about Russian involvement, but only recently did the claims they did it so Trump would win come out. The reason being apparently the RNC was hacked, but no files released. I will note we have been given zero evidence to show the Russians did the hacking or that the RNC was hacked.

Let us say for a second the Russians were involved. What consequences do you feel President Trump should enact against them?

Follow up question: Obama went and blabbed there would be retaliation over what Russia did. Would it make us look weak if we now do not retaliate in any way?

Flyattractor
Trump should send them all those actors that said they would leave the U.S but then didn't.

Nephthys
Make an absolutely scathing twitter post about it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nephthys

Why not. It seems like that is enough to put a lot of people's panties in a twist nowadays.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why not. It seems like that is enough to put a lot of people's panties in a twist nowadays.

True. Plus I'm sure before Obama leaves office he will take action against Russia. Not just for you..or for me, but for ALL 57 states of the USA!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
True. Plus I'm sure before Obama leaves office he will take action against Russia. Not just for you..or for me, but for ALL 57 states of the USA!

Yes. Thanks to Liberal Pussification the best we could get from Obama and his Leftist Ilk would probaby been kindergarten level of name calling like his little press conf the other day.

Putin must be laughing his tiger killing sides off.

jinXed by JaNx
I think dragging their favorite vodka brand name through the mud is fair.

Lord Lucien
Haven't invaded anyone in a while... And look at the way Putin dresses. He's practically begging to be invaded.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys

And it will be an absolutely amazing tweet. Very scathing. Terrific. I have full confidence in the people to deliver this scathing tweet. I should know, I hired them. Just great people.

Flyattractor
We could Send the Obama Family there to keep apologizing for a few years. He does enjoy doing that....Obama does.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
We could Send the Obama Family there to keep apologizing for a few years. He does enjoy doing that....Obama does.

People are soo pissed Obama sat on it and wasn't that tough on Russia.

Though if you ask these same people if they are upset Obama was soft on radical Islam..you can literally hear a pin drop. Since Radical Islam didn't cause Hilary to lose.

Stigma
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think dragging their favorite vodka brand name through the mud is fair.
Whoa, whoa.... no need to desecrate vodka over this.

Let's not overreact. I'd say nuke them, though. thumb up

Surtur
We should kill every first born. That'll teach them to f*ck with America. How dare they interfere in elections? It's OUR job to interfere in other peoples elections.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
We should kill every first born. That'll teach them to f*ck with America. How dare they interfere in elections? It's OUR job to interfere in other peoples elections.
Given that there is a plethora of hard evidence that Russians did it (thanks media!), this seems to be a very mild approach you take.

Nu, pogodi!

Flyattractor
I think its is the DNC and HillDawg that should be punished. IT was their crappy interweb systems that got hacked. If they had Good Stuff this wouldn't have happened.

Nibedicus
Put together an online petition then maybe a fund raiser to try to independently investigate the Russian hack?

If interested pls send money to my paypal.

Flyattractor
Why don't I just cut out the middleman(Person?) and just go spend it on drugs and booze now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.