Vodo-Siosk-Baas vs Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
I mean, why not. Vodo is somewhat close to Exar, and Plagueis is somewhat close to DE Sidious.

Beniboybling
Good fight. Plagueis blitzs.

Trocity
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I mean, why not. Vodo is no where near as good as Exar, and Exar is close to DE Sidious.

Don't worry AP, I fixed this for him.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
Don't worry AP, I fixed this for him.
Eh...I don't see why the gap between Vodo and Exar should be bigger than the one between Sidious and Plagueis tbh, as DE > RotJ > TFU > RotS > EoTPM > TPM ~ Plagueis.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Eh...I don't see why the gap between Vodo and Exar should be bigger than the one between Sidious and Plagueis tbh, as DE > RotJ > TFU > RotS > EoTPM > TPM ~ Plagueis. Because every single source says that Vodo is no match for him.

Beniboybling
No match =/= nowhere near. In their actual duel he holds his own.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
No match =/= nowhere near. In their actual duel he holds his own. Guess you've never heard of a retcon. No match means that under any circumstance, in any situation, Vodo would lose every single time. (Not EVERY situation, but you get my meaning.)

Vodo was losing the duel the entire time.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Beniboybling
No match =/= nowhere near. In their actual duel he holds his own. erm

The Merchant
Vodo since ancients>modern.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Merchant
Vodo since ancients>modern.

👍

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.