Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Russian ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov shot dead in Ankara

A Turkish policeman has shot dead Russia's ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, apparently in protest at Russia's involvement in Aleppo.

Several other people were reportedly also injured in the attack, a day after protests in Turkey over Russian support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The killer, who was in civilian clothes, opened fire at point blank range as Mr Karlov made a speech.

He is said to have died in a shootout with police soon afterwards.

Mr Karlov was rushed to hospital, reports said, but his death was later confirmed by the Russian foreign ministry. -snip

Full Story Here

Some are comparing it to the shooting of Franz Ferdinanad (not the band) and the possible onset of another world war or major conflict. Will just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Flyattractor
Its a Clinton/Obama Conspiracy ...just getting it out there now.

Surtur
No man, the culprit is..the Russians. The Russians are behind everything, even the assassination of Russian ambassadors.

If you take the assassin and you prick him with a needle he bleeds RED.

Robtard
#triggered

Flyattractor
Well the Ambassador was defiantly TRIGGERED!

...OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Nephthys
****. I doubt this'll go to shit as much as it could but this is pretty ****ing scary stuff.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well the Ambassador was defiantly TRIGGERED!

...OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What is wrong with you? The man had a family.

Surtur
He's with Chekhov now in the sweet beyond.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nephthys
****. I doubt this'll go to shit as much as it could but this is pretty ****ing scary stuff.

What is wrong with you? The man had a family.

Its called I am an A-Hole.

AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!

And just to lazy to point out all the Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to this type of thing happening.

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
He's with Chekhov now in the sweet beyond.

Shit was that too soon?

bh1abo_dcA0

Robtard

Yeah, definitely lite a fuse, just have to wait and see how big the explosion is because of it.

jaden101
https://youtu.be/raxLm0VtrbY

Adam Grimes
#tinfoiled

Lestov16
Seems Turkey has attacked Trump's bosom buddies. Maybe when Trump is done crying over SNL and stage plays he can perform some diplomacy here 😂

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
#triggered

You are ridiculous.

Adam Grimes
#triggered

carthage
This and that truck terrorist attack that killed 12 in Germany. Glad to see that the Religion of Peace had to cram a few more onslaughts before 2017

Lord Lucien
As someone who's of both Russian and Turkish descent, this incident really ruffles my jammies.

Originally posted by carthage
This and that truck terrorist attack that killed 12 in Germany. Glad to see that the Religion of Peace had to cram a few more onslaughts before 2017 Don't worry, the West will murder the Muslim civilians 100 fold for all that's been done to us.

carthage
Yep gotta blame the west for then oppressing other minority groups, treating women as second class citizens, blowing up their own people in marketplaces, and killing themselves in their own tribal wars in Syria and other countries.

It's obviously the Wests fault violence is ingrained in their own teachings, Smite the necks of the infidels and all that shit.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As someone who's of both Russian and Turkish descent, this incident really ruffles my jammies.

Well that explains a lot.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Yep gotta blame the west for then oppressing other minority groups, treating women as second class citizens, blowing up their own people in marketplaces, and killing themselves in their own tribal wars in Syria and other countries.

It's obviously the Wests fault violence is ingrained in their own teachings, Smite the necks of the infidels and all that shit.

But... isn't a lot of that actually the West's fault for propping up extremists and dictators, destablising the region, exploiting them and shitting up the entire region for centuries?

Lord Lucien
But... isn't a lot of that actually the West's fault for propping up extremists and dictators, destablising the region, exploiting them and shitting up the entire region for centuries? No it's just Islam being barbaric. It's not our fault. It's never our fault.

Nephthys
sORRY, I forgot they were just brown people.

Stigma
In Syria, Russia and Turkey already have a direct clash of interests and now this .... This can lead to some serious sh1t going down imho. Hopefully not, though.

Surtur
I do like how "#triggered" has become the new "I have nothing better to say".

Robtard
#TriggeredAgain

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
I do like how "#triggered" has become the new "I have nothing better to say".

You have that backwards. #triggered is when you have nothing better to say. It is what happens when you cannot discuss the issue at hand on its merits, so you rail about Clinton, liberals, and SJWs.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You have that backwards. #triggered is when you have nothing better to say. It is what happens when you cannot discuss the issue at hand on its merits, so you rail about Clinton, liberals, and SJWs.

Ohh, a "no you" argument, I see.

carthage
-

Ascendancy
Really can't understand any of them thinking that random violence furthers a cause. It seems once again just people using something else as an excuse for said violence. Must be nice to have a 'justification' for this sort of thing, especially knowing the kind of impact it could bring against your entire region.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Really can't understand any of them thinking that random violence furthers a cause. It's not their fault that they're a bunch of savages that deserve to be nuked.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Flyattractor
]color=lmegreen]Not if its You White Santa. We could never get mad at White Santa.

Now if your one of those Leftist Diversity PC Nazi Santas.

Oh then somebody gonna get "Triggered" at.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/eca6f25ab57f23c54b466ffd5c3247e0/tumblr_mfjy499ywy1qbpbkno1_500.gif #Ragequoting

Lord Lucien
#RageMelon

carthage
I personally don't think the murder of the ambassador actually meant anything. I heard on NPR that the Turks are doing everything in their power to cooperate with the Russians. Curious what actually happens because of this

Surtur
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Really can't understand any of them thinking that random violence furthers a cause. It seems once again just people using something else as an excuse for said violence.

I understand it, I just don't agree with it. These people believe ANY violence done in the name of Islam is good. It doesn't matter if it's one person or 100 dead. It doesn't matter if it serves no purpose. The deaths in itself are the purpose.

Look at the kind of people this religion looks up to. I'm no fan of Christianity, but Jesus...wasn't a bad guy. In fact he was an extremely good guy if we believe the stories. But with Islam one of the people they revere is a warlord who f*cked kids. Which a reverence of that person isn't limited to just the radical Islamists.

So if you're looking for any semblance of logic for this I'm afraid you aren't going to find it. I mean here is something horrifying if true:

Jihadi mum kisses tiny daughters, aged seven and nine, goodbye - then sends them off on suicide bomb mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.