Wacky but in context posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Post the strangest, craziest, creepiest, saltiest, etc. posts here. Make sure you post a quote so it can be verified as true.

I'll start with these classics:

Originally posted by quanchi112
I want Rob to urinate on my penis while I masturbate furiously.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You fear me!

I Eat POOP!!!

osheet

quanchi112
You son of a .........

Robtard

Thanks Bada for making me remember that. He's so weird.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Thanks Bada for making me remember that. He's so weird. You make me sick.

Robtard
-Has a urine fetish
-Accuses others of making him "sick"

:0

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
-Has a urine fetish
-Accuses others of making him "sick"

:0 Surtur isn't here to defend himself.

Flyattractor
So I can post the stuff about Quan and Bada and their little love trysts as long as I link the quotes?

Gotchya.

Silent Master

LOL!!!!

Surtur
Surtur isn't here to defend himself.

Lol bro..we both know you have a urine thing. You were talking about me drinking piss before and all that. Now we see this..yeah, he doth protest too much I'm thinking.

All that came from you. Piss did not enter into it until your mind brought it there.

Robtard
I truly do hate to judge, but ewww, that's nasty

Surtur
I think Quan was the one bully from "Little Monsters" with Fred Savage and Howie Mandel as a monster. There is the one scene where they sneak into the bullies house and the monster pours out the kids apple juice and pisses in it, and the next day at lunch the bully drinks it.

I think this backfired though. Sometimes major trauma can manifest itself in all kinds of interesting ways. Sort of like Stockholm Syndrome, but with urine.

Howie Mandel in monster form is responsible for Quan as we know him today. Suddenly everything he has ever said makes sense.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Hak7U_7R_l0/hqdefault.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.