Weakest Duo Vs. Ozy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
Since most threads of "Ozymandias vs. >insert fighter here<" devolve into if Ozymandias being faster than the speed of light or Captain America somehow entering the arena even though he is never mentioned in the subject, I thought I'd take a different approach to an "Ozy vs." thread:

Pick the two weakest/least powerful/least talented combatants that can enter Ozy's Karnak base in Antarctica and put him down either by incapacitation or KO. No firearms or melee weapons, but I will make an exception if it is in character for one of your picks to carry a melee weapon (such as V from V for Vendetta).

The team has 1 hour to prep how they would fight cooperatively as a team, but has no prep on Ozy, his fighting style, or his capabilities. They will enter in the same way Nite-Owl II and Rorschach did: through the door entrance and into the main TV chamber where the fight went down in the film. They can use stealth, bullrushing, whatever, but they've gotta put Adrian down before Bubastis shows up and he completes his monologue.

And please guys, don't let devolve into Ozy being able to outrun trains because he dogded a bullet, or whatever insanity is happening in the Rorschach/Nite-Owl vs Captain America thread stick out tongue

950Killer
a familylusted dominic toretto can beat him lol

TheVaultDweller
lol familylusted... nice one.

Henry_Pym
Winchester bros.

TheVaultDweller
Depends which Winchesters show up on the day. Their performance fluctuates even worse than CW Flash's, depending on the plot. At high end, the two of them can easily clear out large vampire nests, groups of werewolves, demons etc. without too much hassle. At low end, some random schmuck with a crowbar catches them from behind and KO's them.

950Killer
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Depends which Winchesters show up on the day. Their performance fluctuates even worse than CW Flash's, depending on the plot. At high end, the two of them can easily clear out large vampire nests, groups of werewolves, demons etc. without too much hassle. At low end, some random schmuck with a crowbar catches them from behind and KO's them.

them getting KO'd by random schmucks seems like PIS

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by 950Killer
them getting KO'd by random schmucks seems like PIS

It kind of is, but that show can be pretty PIS-heavy sometimes. Like there will literally be an episode where Sam kills like 3 or 4 werewolves on his own, while half dead, after being strangled and gutshot, but on another episode he will have problems fighting a couple of random thugs. Though those occasions are generally plot-related. Like when those Nazi Necromancer henchmen happened to keep Sam and Dean busy just long enough for them to grab Hitler's descendant.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by 950Killer
a familylusted dominic toretto can beat him lol

No doubt. Parking garage stomps, Durability to survive 500 foot falls, rolling in cars down mountains, off skyscrapers, through explosions, and lifting up the back end of the Lykan Hypersport will get him through.

I'm thinking Keaton Batman and MCU Daredevil.

carthage
Daredevil/Punisher could beat him considering they're both better fighters than Rorschach and Nite Owl.

Grant Ward and Melinda May would also gut him.

I legit think Pre-prime Season 1-2 Green Arrow/Sara Lance could kill him as well

Nobu, Slade Wilson, Ajax, and Malcom Merlyn all solo him

John Murdoch
Originally posted by carthage
Daredevil/Punisher could beat him considering they're both better fighters than Rorschach and Nite Owl.

Grant Ward and Melinda May would also gut him.

I legit think Pre-prime Season 1-2 Green Arrow/Sara Lance could kill him as well

Nobu, Slade Wilson, Ajax, and Malcom Merlyn all solo him

Good calls Carthage.

- Daredevil with Punisher would win as a team.
- Don't know enough about Agents of Shield to comment on that pick
- Agreed with Seasons 1-2 Ollie and Sara. Season 3 and beyond = a bigger win
- I'd say most likely wins for Merlyn and Nobu, for sure for Slade and Ajax.

Henry_Pym
Grant and May are very skilled, but I don't know if they could drop him.

Grant relies heavily on subterfuge for his best feats, and he ends up getting killed by Coulson. Coulson is far from the most impressive human in the show. Honestly I'd put Mack >>> Ward and could see the argument for him and May winning as he is pretty damn tough and May is crazy skilled. (May has far better feats than either Widow or Hawkeye but lorewise is supposed to be below them.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.