Darth Nihilus vs. 10 Canon TPM Mauls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Canon TPM Mauls

Can Nihilus drain them before the Mauls get to him?

UCanShootMyNova
Nihilus.

Azronger
Depends on the starting distance.

Deronn_solo
10 Mauls is too much for anyone; Nihilus gets raped.

Zotar3232
Nihilus tanked a Mass Shadow Generator ripping the planet he was standing on to pieces - I think he could shrug off a million lightsaber strikes with no problem.

Nihilus laughs as the Mauls swing their pathetic toys at him, and he drains the Mauls, sating his Hunger.

Nihilus wins, easily.

Too many Star Wars Noobs in this forum.

SunRazer
Malachor was never ripped to pieces by the Mass Shadow Generator except at the end of KotOR II, by which time Nihilus had already been killed.

And given that he dies from conventional means against the Exile and even carries a lightsaber with him, he isn't withstanding any direct hits from a lightsaber strike, let alone a million laughing out loud

Zotar3232
Originally posted by SunRazer
Malachor was never ripped to pieces by the Mass Shadow Generator except at the end of KotOR II, by which time Nihilus had already been killed.

And given that he dies from conventional means against the Exile and even carries a lightsaber with him, he isn't withstanding any direct hits from a lightsaber strike, let alone a million laughing out loud

You didn't get enough oxygen from your mother in the womb, did you, Retard? laughing

Listen up, Noob: The Mass Shadow Generator was used to bind the shattered pieces of Malachor back together - and they merely broke apart again at the end of KotoR II.

Nihilus also dies from conventional damage after attempting to drain a Force Wound (Exile) which saps him of all his power in the process.

The Mass Shadow Generator indeed ripped the planet to pieces, which Nihilus tanked, and was then used to hold all the pieces back together.

At the end of KotoR II, the Exile disabled the Generator, allowing the pieces to float apart again.

- You should play KotoR II instead of sucking on your mommy's breast and playing with toys on the floor. big grin

But I enjoy seeing a funny post made by a Noobie, so thanks.

But yeah, Nihilus could allow all those Mauls to take swings at him all day long, and it wouldn't harm him even a little bit.

Nihilus wipes the floor with the Mauls, easily.

SunRazer
The end of the game has the Exile activating the generator, not deactivating it, lmfao. Also, Nihilus was weakened by the failed Drain but nowhere is it stated that it sapped him of all of his powers.

As for the insults, ur dumb.

Zotar3232
The end of the game has the Exile activating the generator, not deactivating it, lmfao. Also, Nihilus was weakened by the failed Drain but nowhere is it stated that it sapped him of all of his powers.

As for the insults, ur dumb.

The Generator was already active, 'Tard - that's why Malachor was being held together.

And duh - the "failed drain" was the result of him attempting to feed on a Force Wound - which caused him to sap away all his power in the process, leaving him vulnurable.

Nothing of which the Mauls have, unfortunately, hence they lose.

Nihilus pulls up a lawn-chair, laughs, and watches them swing at him all day long.

Then a few days later he gets bored/hungry and snacks on them.

SunRazer
No, it gets activated again, not deactivated:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/5627766-massshadowgenerator.png

Again, provide proof that "all of his power" got sapped by the failed Drain. He was obviously weakened, but his powers clearly didn't just abandon him at that moment, considering that in a mid-fight cutscene Visas claims that Nihilus is still "too powerful".

Rebel95
Originally posted by Zotar3232
You didn't get enough oxygen from your mother in the womb, did you, Retard? laughing
- You should play KotoR II instead of sucking on your mommy's breast and playing with toys on the floor. big grin
Wow you're a ***

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

SunRazer
@Syn - Call him pompous, already.

Zotar3232
No, it gets activated again, not deactivated:

It's semantics, you Dimwit.

The Generator was really always active and holding the planet together - the Exile disabled that function and activated another function to cause the Generator to push the pieces apart, again - thus destroying Malachor at the end.

Again, provide proof that "all of his power" got sapped by the failed Drain. He was obviously weakened, but his powers clearly didn't just abandon him at that moment, considering that in a mid-fight cutscene Visas claims that Nihilus is still "too powerful".

How much power do you think he had left, Dumbfvck?

He went from being able to shrug off a blast that shattered an entire world, to being felled by a group of mooks.

I'd say that's a pretty significant reduction in power.

- Doesn't matter anyway, since none of the Mauls are going to be very anal-retentive by the time Nihilus is done with them.

Zotar3232
Originally posted by Rebel95
Wow you're a ***

laughing

UCanShootMyNova
You pompous.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
10 Mauls is too much for anyone; Nihilus gets raped.

SunRazer
It's semantics, you Dimwit.

The Generator was really always active and holding the planet together - the Exile disabled that function and activated another function to cause the Generator to push the pieces apart, again - thus destroying Malachor at the end.

How much power do you think he had left, Dumbfvck?

He went from being able to shrug off a blast that shattered an entire world, to being felled by a group of mooks.

I'd say that's a pretty significant reduction in power.

- Doesn't matter anyway, since none of the Mauls are going to be very anal-retentive by the time Nihilus is done with them.

So that's a concession? Thanks.

Beniboybling
Nihilus tanked a Mass Shadow Generator ripping the planet he was standing on to pieces - I think he could shrug off a million lightsaber strikes with no problem.

Nihilus laughs as the Mauls swing their pathetic toys at him, and he drains the Mauls, sating his Hunger.

Nihilus wins, easily.

Too many Star Wars Noobs in this forum. laughing out loud

Who is this clown lmao.

MythLord
I thought idiots only migrated to ComicVine nowadays? Who's the newbie numbskull?

Freedon Nadd
It depends of the Hunger's mechanics/depictions.
Will it be in a single beam/s that, presumably, couldn't catch all of the Mauls? Or will it be like on Katarr(where it manifested on a planetary form enveloping all the Mauls)?

Zotar3232
So that's a concession?
You think in that tiny pea-brain of yours it's a concession? No, it's not, you imbecile. laughing

You were too stupid to understand semantics, and unable to come up with a rebuttal to my excellent point that Nihilus had depleted practically all of his power.

And best of all - in your stupidity you utterly failed to rebbutal Nihilus easily killing all the Mauls - which is the very point of this debate.

I accept your concession. laughing

Thanks.
Sure thing - and remember, when you give me another Blow Job tommorow, I will have another shiny penny to give you. laughing

Zotar3232
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Who is this clown lmao.
Someone who can see you've never played KotoR II. laughing

- Speaking of clowns, you're reminding me of your mother in her whore-makeup.

How's that b|tch doing, anyways? stick out tongue

Zotar3232
Originally posted by MythLord
I thought idiots like me only migrated to ComicVine nowadays? Who's the newbie that my mom has sex with?
Someone who gets regular blowjobs from your syphilis-covered Mommy.

- I've been going to her for years and time has definitely taken its toll on her face, so I usually just have her wear a paper bag over her head, with a hole for the mouth.

You remember me - I'm the one who bought your mother those Kneepads last Christmas. laughing

Oh, and I'm your Dad.

I didn't think you were worth enough to stick around for, so I left you and that hideous slobbering-walrus you call a mother.

Nice to meet you again. laughing

Oh, and I've been here for years longer than you have, Noobie. big grin

And idiots like you migrate from Comicvine, not to it. laughing

Zotar3232
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It depends of the Hunger's mechanics/depictions.
Will it be in a single beam/s that, presumably, couldn't catch all of the Mauls? Or will it be like on Katarr(where it manifested on a planetary form enveloping all the Mauls)?

lol.

Based on all appearances - the Hunger Drain never fails to catch a target.

It would be multiple beams, like Traya's on Dantooine and Nihilus's on Katarr.

All the Mauls are helpless and they die.

Nihilus wins, easily. cool

SunRazer
I love how it's impossible for you to make a coherent post without spamming insults. Were those all you got from your mother?

Zotar3232
I love how it's impossible for you to make a coherent post without spamming insults. Were those all you got from your mother?

My mother (your Grandmother) died giving birth to me, actually. big grin

And I get plenty from your mom, every night. laughing

SunRazer
Did you tell your mother to pull her head out of her vagina as you were coming out?

And I get plenty from your mom, every night. laughing

I guess that proves you're a lesbian.

Zotar3232
Did you tell my mother to pull her head out of her vagina as you were coming in?
When you were finished sucking my dick, and I made you pick up all your toys, I made sure your mother pulled her head out of her vagina, before I had her get down on her knees and give me her nightly-sucking.

I don't know who begs for my cum more - you or that walrus-whore mother of yours. laughing

I guess that proves I'm a lesbian.
Yeah, the fact that you cry and beg for my cum every night - and you crawl towards me on your hands and knees, so you can have my dick down your pink virgin-throat. laughing

- You know the rule - you clean up all your toys, and you get some nice, creamy non-dairy liquid pumping into your mouth, before you go to bed.

That's what you scream and cry for. laughing wink

Isn't that right, you little b|tch? laughing laughing laughing

Rebel95
Wtf is going on lol

Beniboybling
This guys off his rocker lmao.

MythLord
UR MOM! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

You ooze grace, my friend.

Oh, and I've been here for years longer than you have, Noobie. big grin

And yet you're still so stupid... laughing

Also, how low are you standards if you fvck walrus-whores? Are fat animals the only ones that give you consent or?

SunRazer
Anyone who spams this stuff online won't be getting any of it IRL, lmao.

MythLord
yes

Nephthys
Nihilus.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Who is this clown lmao.

Battlemaster, author of the Bane/Sidious thread below.

Beniboybling
Wow. So this guy is at least in his 20s. How sad.

cs_zoltan
I'll miss him.

Freedon Nadd
lol.

Based on all appearances - the Hunger Drain never fails to catch a target.

It would be multiple beams, like Traya's on Dantooine and Nihilus's on Katarr.

All the Mauls are helpless and they die.

Nihilus wins, easily. cool
1. Not really.
The only reason why Traya could catch all of them(Jedi) in the Force drain beams was because they were standing still, easing Traya's job on them. It's not the same when you use the ability when someone is standing still or moving. This is available for any Force ability.
2. Not quite. In Unseen-Unheard, Nihilus' Hunger is depicted on a planetary level(like a cloud) while in the game it is represented as orange beams.
3. Nihilus has other aces in his sleeve. Hunger is but one of them. He has massive TK, Force lightning, etc
I don't doubt of Nihilus' victory. But if he starts using his Hunger in the first instance(and if we go with the beam-like depiction) then he could miss some of them(and as he focuses to use drain) one of the Mauls might chop his head off. Not death for Nihilus. But he would go down.

Nephthys
Personally I see Unseen, Unheard as retconning/reestablishing the attack as the black cloud. Kotor 2 obviously had limitations in how it was able to portray the ability that Avellone probably wanted to rectify when he worked on UU.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Nephthys
Personally I see Unseen, Unheard as retconning/reestablishing the attack as the black cloud. Kotor 2 obviously had limitations in how it was able to portray the ability that Avellone probably wanted to rectify when he worked on UU.
Lucas' son.
He should just give us a Darth Bane video-game or with the Sith Triumvirate(either with each other ten levels or just with one of them. Personally, I would choose Darth Sion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.