Mr. Miyagi vs. Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The guy who can move his hands at 200 mph vs. the guy who can catch bullets.

If Miyagi is overmatched, he gets Larusso to help out.

Pure h2h.

h1a8
Lol

Dexx-Planet86
miyagi blitzes and knocks his skull off in 5 microsecs

because miyagi is faster and better than johnny, chosen, kreese and terry

ozy cannot touch any of them

TheVaultDweller
laughing

Dexx-Planet86
miyagi casually catched a arrow flying 3 times faster than a tank round and casually tore a massive log and has casually beaten two karate masters who could dance around rorschach and nite owl

ozy barely catched a subsonic bullet

miyagis reflexes are too fast for ozy, rorschach and comedian

if you put ozy during the arrow scene he will get a arrow to the skull before could blink

950Killer
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
miyagi casually catched a arrow flying 3 times faster than a tank round and casually tore a massive log and has casually beaten two karate masters who could dance around rorschach and nite owl

ozy barely catched a subsonic bullet

miyagis reflexes are too fast for ozy, rorschach and comedian

if you put ozy during the arrow scene he will get a arrow to the skull before could blink

Keep trolling bro lol and do you even english bro? "Catched" wtf lol

Nononono666
Originally posted by 950Killer
Keep trolling bro lol and do you even english bro? "Catched" wtf lol

so are you saying to me that a guy who's slow as **** in comparison to dre parker and han is gonna beat miyagi who's above them

laughing out loud

how old are you mother****er laughing out loud

watch the movie again ozy is slow as shit in comparison to han or professional fighters

you doesn't even need to be a world class fighter to see that ozy is slow in comparison to miyagi and han

if ozy really catched a bullet moving fast as real bullet he would be moving far faster than he fights no expression

ozy isn't a bullettimer. if he can bullettime he would be moving far faster than yuri boyka, chen zhen or olympic level fighters

i'm just gonna hold your quotes on my pocket to use latter. since you're obviously incapable of making legit counterpoints no expression

come back when ozy can effortlessly catch real bullets. them he might be able to touch arrows instead laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nononono666
Ozymandias wins

Nononono666
Originally posted by Silent Master

lulz

coming from a guy who said cap would curbstomp ozy laughing out loud

the same cap that would get his butt kicked by miyagi no expression

Silent Master
You're always right.

950Killer
so are you saying to me that a guy who's slow as **** in comparison to dre parker and han is gonna beat miyagi who's above them

laughing out loud

how old are you mother****er laughing out loud

watch the movie again ozy is slow as shit in comparison to han or professional fighters

you doesn't even need to be a world class fighter to see that ozy is slow in comparison to miyagi and han

if ozy really catched a bullet moving fast as real bullet he would be moving far faster than he fights no expression

ozy isn't a bullettimer. if he can bullettime he would be moving far faster than yuri boyka, chen zhen or olympic level fighters

i'm just gonna hold your quotes on my pocket to use latter. since you're obviously incapable of making legit counterpoints no expression

come back when ozy can effortlessly catch real bullets. them he might be able to touch arrows instead laughing out loud

wtf lol, ozymandias caught a 900-1,150 ft/s (roughly around 600-780+ mph) bullet and you call that slow? how about miyagi? how fast that arrow was traveling and wtf is a "real bullet"? lol

FrothByte
wtf lol, ozymandias caught a 900-1,150 ft/s (roughly around 600-780+ mph) bullet and you call that slow? how about miyagi? how fast that arrow was traveling and wtf is a "real bullet"? lol

An arrow from a Yumi would normally travel somewhere between 150 - 200 FPS. And that's me being generous and assuming this yumi actually has some power behind it.

Khazra Reborn
What is this shit?

Silent Master
People are just feeding the troll, apparently they like Nononono666 and want him to post far more often.

Arachnid1
People are just feeding the troll, apparently they like Nononono666 and want him to post far more often. Yeah the dude posts like an idiot. I cant even bring myself to read past the first line of his posts and he's only had 74 in all. Same with Dexx-Planet86. It has to be an alt account or something.

Inhuman
cap would curbstomp ozy

This is a true statement thumb up

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
This is a true statement thumb up That's a strong negative sir thumb down

Inhuman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
That's a strong negative sir thumb down

After all the countless amount of Caps feats from all his MCU appearances, I find it hard to think people still think OZY has a chance. And this is only because of 1 feat from OZY that can be attributed to certain circumstances why he was even able to accomplish it.

But ok my dude. We can agree to disagree thumb up

Arachnid1
After all the countless amount of Caps feats from all his MCU appearances, I find it hard to think people still think OZY has a chance. And this is only because of 1 feat from OZY that can be attributed to certain circumstances why he was even able to accomplish it.

But ok my dude. We can agree to disagree thumb up I'm still colored by the original Ozy vs Cap thread honestly, back when we only had one Cap movie. I don't think he can beat Cap anymore at this point, but no way in hell is it a stomp. He still has a strong edge in speed, and he's definitely strong enough to hurt Cap, but Cap has gotten faster and stronger over the years

Silent Master
Ozy has no edge in fighting speed.

Arachnid1
Ozy has no edge in fighting speed. I don't want to get into this man. The "fighting speed" argument people have adopted these past few years on this forum is by far one of the worse and senseless we've had. It always feels like a desperate pull attempt to null a characters feats like some people always try to do with Supes in his threads.

Silent Master
Pointing out how fast Ozy is shown to fight is very relevant to fight threads. what is desperate is trying to argue that Ozy is a faster fighter than the movie actually shows and using a feat that didn't take place in a fight and Ozy had plenty of time to prepare for.

h1a8
Ozy has no edge in fighting speed.

Of course he does.
Catching a bullet proves it.

And

Ozy snapping out his attacks faster than Cap did and responding to faster attacks than what Cap did proves it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Of course he does.
Catching a bullet proves it.

And

Ozy snapping out his attacks faster than Cap did and responding to faster attacks than what Cap did proves it.

No it doesn't and I've already explained why. BTW Ozy didn't snap out his attacks faster than Cap and if you disagree, I challenge you to a BZ and we'll let the judges decide.

Nononono666

O_o

laughing out loud

those are prop-bullets flying no faster than 150fps arrow fired from cheap china crossbows no expression

watch the video again that bullet was moving slow as hell, the scene was barely even slowed 2x the actual speed ozy's actor was moving. if it was moving fast as a real bullet it would have crossed past ozy before ozy could move his hands a inch

watch both movies again ozy is slow as **** in comparison to dre parker and mr. han, you doesn't even need to be a world class fighter to see that ozy is ridiculously slow compared to them

ozy catched a slow-ass prop-bullet. you don't think ozy should be moving far faster than yuri boyka or ip man if he's a legit bulletcatcher no expression

last time i checked it's not very hard to hire expert martial artist stuntman or make cgi effects to appear they are moving at FTE speeds rolling on floor laughing

considering ozy cannot move faster and beat ip man or mr. han, them he cannot beat miyagi either

come back when ozy stop catching prop bullets. them he might be able to touch 230mph arrows

Originally posted by FrothByte
An arrow from a Yumi would normally travel somewhere between 150 - 200 FPS. And that's me being generous and assuming this yumi actually has some power behind it.

real life stuff doesn't matter in a forum fight, shown feats are what matters here no expression

the arrow was fired from monks with supernatual powers. watch the bowling scene

the arrow took 100 milliseconds to reach miyagi. given miyagi was 15 meters apart from them: (1 sec=1000 millisecs) 15m x 10= 150m/s or 335mph

do your basic research on fictional fights before first please no expression

Daniel or Dre kicks both Cap and Ozy's asses together with staggering ease laughing out loud

thumb up

h1a8
No it doesn't and I've already explained why. BTW Ozy didn't snap out his attacks faster than Cap and if you disagree, I challenge you to a BZ and we'll let the judges decide. Why use judges? We can use scenes with a timer. Ozy snapped out a punch much faster than any attack Cap thrown.
Rorshach snapped out an attack at Ozy faster than any attack thrown at Steve.

Catching a bullet requires super reflexes and super hand speed.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'm still colored by the original Ozy vs Cap thread honestly, back when we only had one Cap movie. I don't think he can beat Cap anymore at this point, but no way in hell is it a stomp. He still has a strong edge in speed, and he's definitely strong enough to hurt Cap, but Cap has gotten faster and stronger over the years It is a stomp. Ozymandias is more likely to break his fist punching Cap than he is to actually hurt Cap.

Silent Master
Why use judges? We can use scenes with a timer. Ozy snapped out a punch much faster than any attack Cap thrown.
Rorshach snapped out an attack at Ozy faster than any attack thrown at Steve.

Catching a bullet requires super reflexes and super hand speed.

Do you accept the Battle Zone?

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
It is a stomp. Ozymandias is more likely to break his fist punching Cap than he is to actually hurt Cap. Cap is made of flesh. Easily cut and easily can be shot through. Ozy has superhuman strength feats. How can a someone with superhuman strength break their fist on Cap? Cap is low level superhuman.

h1a8
Do you accept the Battle Zone?

No! Judges are bias. I rather prove it using science. I can post a scene with a timer in slow motion. Then we can clearly see the time it took Ozy to snap out a punch. Then you can choose any scene for Cap and I'll time that scene as well.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NemeBro
It is a stomp. Ozymandias is more likely to break his fist punching Cap than he is to actually hurt Cap. thumb up

Nevan
Bucky also deflected bullets with his arm before the highway chase scene, so even if you want to go with that Ozy isn't better than Cap.

Surtur
Two words: leg sweep. Ozy is a genius, but even he will not see it coming. Miyagi will be all "I leg swept you 35 minutes ago".

Silent Master
No! Judges are bias. I rather prove it using science. I can post a scene with a timer in slow motion. Then we can clearly see the time it took Ozy to snap out a punch. Then you can choose any scene for Cap and I'll time that scene as well.

LOL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.