This generation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
I found out about microaggressions last week, and I couldn't believe it.

We really are raising a generation of pussies.

How did it get to this point, and how do we fix it?

riv6672
I did my part by raising my 3 not to be.

Civilization has advanced, quality of life has gotten better.
The things children were expected to do/know/were exposed to even just 100 years ago would be considered insane in today's world.
With mote "down time", people have the luxury to not spank their children, be vegans, have gluten allergies, be careful of each others' feelings...

Nothing to fix.

VG_Addict
Originally posted by riv6672

The things children were expected to do/know/were exposed to even just 100 years ago would be considered insane in today's world.
With mote "down time", people have the luxury to not spank their children, be vegans, have gluten allergies, be careful of each others' feelings...

Nothing to fix.

Nothing to fix? What's gonna happen when these people who get triggered over everything and need safe spaces get jobs, or join the military?

riv6672
Natural selection.

I can personally speak to them either doing a complete 180 in the Army, or not lasting past their first emlistment.

FinalAnswer
I blame baby boomers

Lord Lucien
I blame the generation that raises them. And I blame the generation that raised them. And the generation that raised them. And the generation that raised them. And the---

Flyattractor
I blame Lucy.

Adam Grimes
Following that logic, why don't we treat the elder like Spartans did?

Previous generations are phucking ******* in comparison.

Lord Lucien
Spartans killed ugly babies and drank sheep blood with vinegar. It's all their fault. And the people who raised them. And the people who raised them. And the people who raised them. And the people who raised them. And the--

Flyattractor
What about the people like the current generation that are raised by the State? Do we get to blame the State for all the little pussified wimps running around?

Flyattractor

Lord Lucien
I don't blame the 21,995,000 people who worked for the U.S. government at all levels in 2015... I blame the people who raised those people. And the people who raised them. And the people who raised them. And the people who raised them. And the--

Flyattractor
Yeah I am just going to go back to my original view and just blame you Lucy. Cause I am pretty sure no one raised you.

Lord Lucien
As an immortal snake god from Roman times, I find that very offensive. So sayeth Glycon.

riv6672
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I blame baby boomers
Why?

Beniboybling
Why not?

riv6672
^^^Typical millennial bullshit response. smile

Khazra Reborn
Natural selection.

I can personally speak to them either doing a complete 180 in the Army, or not lasting past their first emlistment.

This. thumb up

While I firmly disagree with a lot of what goes on in colleges, and among most people in their teens and 20s these days, once they're forced too, they'll get over it. Every older generation, from the beginning of human record has bitched about "the youth".

Generally speaking nature always paves the path forward.

Surtur
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
While I firmly disagree with a lot of what goes on in colleges, and among most people in their teens and 20s these days, once they're forced too, they'll get over it. Every older generation, from the beginning of human record has bitched about "the youth".

This logic is flawed. Yes, every older generation does b*tch about the younger ones. However, this isn't a bunch of older folks complaining over rock music or violent video games. It's the younger generation doing just as much b*tching. They are the ones who are craving this victim hood status and who have been coddled.

In the past the younger generations were upset and wanted to be treated like adults by the older generation. But now? They don't want that.

There are a few that are self aware though:

1TtWSOn5EH4

Adam Grimes
^^^Typical millennial bullshit response. smile #Triggered

riv6672
You tell him, Grimey! smile

Flyattractor
I would say that the people to blame for the current generation being a big bunch of SJW Pussies IS the CURRENT GENERATION because they made the choice to be a Big Bunch of SJW Pussies.

Most people who raise kids don't teach em to be that way....Unless your Lord Luciens Hippy Dippy Liberal Commie Parents.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Surtur
This logic is flawed. Yes, every older generation does b*tch about the younger ones. However, this isn't a bunch of older folks complaining over rock music or violent video games. It's the younger generation doing just as much b*tching. They are the ones who are craving this victim hood status and who have been coddled.

In the past the younger generations were upset and wanted to be treated like adults by the older generation. But now? They don't want that.

There are a few that are self aware though:

1TtWSOn5EH4

TBH, it doesn't really matter. Once they're out of college, and they realize no one gives a shit, they'll either get over it, or end up sleeping on the sidewalk.

Flyattractor
They have figured that out. Its why they try to not leave college. Its their HOME!

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They have figured that out. Its why they try to not leave college. Its their HOME!

Well, then they can stay in academia forever and live an irrelevant life. They wouldn't be the first to do that either.

Flyattractor
Well, then they can stay in academia forever and live an irrelevant life. They wouldn't be the first to do that either.

Yeah. Lets get them all in there and then put WALLS up around all the colleges and universitys. They pretty much don't serve any purpose anymore these days anyway.

riv6672
Some great minds, too.

Surtur
TBH, it doesn't really matter. Once they're out of college, and they realize no one gives a shit, they'll either get over it, or end up sleeping on the sidewalk.

Perhaps, but it's unfortunate colleges these days have been turned into adult daycare centers.

On the plus side..free juiceboxes and all the coloring books you would ever want.

Beniboybling
i aspire to be grown up like surturd and Flyattractur yeah

riv6672
Way to aim low.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
i aspire to be grown up like surturd and Flyattractur yeah

Did you just admit you aren't grown up?

Flyattractor
More like he/she/it will never grow up cause won't survive the experiance because he is from weak Leftist SJW PC Nazi stock.

Truly an inferior species.

Beniboybling

Flyattractor
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/22889595.jpg

Surtur

Khazra Reborn
Some great minds, too.

For sure. Probably not too many of those in the Sociology department though. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Those that can't teach get tenure.

Raisen

Nothing to fix.
Pretty much this. And yeah, natural selection will eventually have its way

Flyattractor
Riv is just fattening them up to make sammiches out of em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.